Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

wildy immigration closed help needed

wildy immigration closed help needed

Old Apr 30th 2015, 11:10 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wildy immigration closed help needed

Fingers crossed they do help and other people also contact them. Good luck.
Old Apr 30th 2015, 11:13 pm
Just Joined

Skillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud of

Thanks, I'll keep you posted x
Old May 1st 2015, 12:40 pm
Just Joined

Skillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud ofSkillicorn has much to be proud of

Police are not interested Canadian adventurer! Told me to contact CIC! AmyDavid - Have contacted person dealing with bankruptcy (which Paul Wildy only filed mid April probably once he'd spent everyone's money on holidays!) and they are sending me paperwork to fill in. Oh by the way his email address has shut down as of 1st May so no point sending him an email!

Last edited by christmasoompa; May 1st 2015 at 1:43 pm. Reason: I understand you want to get hold of him, but please don't ask for a third parties personal info as we can't allow that, thx.
Old May 1st 2015, 5:08 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

IMHO if Wildy is applying for Bankruptcy protection, isn't like every other bankruptcy in that his customers just become creditors, the same as everyone else?
Old May 1st 2015, 5:10 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

IMHO if Wildy is applying for Bankruptcy protection, isn't like every other bankruptcy in that his customers just become creditors, the same as everyone else?
Without knowing the specifics, this would be my understanding as well.
Old May 1st 2015, 5:13 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Did his immigration company have limited liability status?
Old May 1st 2015, 5:41 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

As Mr Wildy is no longer listed as an ICCRC member, I assume due to this bankruptcy, I assume all complaints made against him will be taken no further.
Old May 1st 2015, 6:15 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rivingtonpike
Did his immigration company have limited liability status?
It was mentioned earlier in the thread that the business was incorporated. If this is the case the the matter is being handled by a receiver, who would be winding the business up. However if there is not enough in the pot to pay the receiver, nothing really happens.

My opinion, for what its worth, for the small sums involved, it really is not worth any unsecured creditor pursuing the matter. Lots of time and grief with likely nothing at the end of it.

All is here Home - Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy Canada

If one wants to pay $8 you can do a bankruptcy search.

Last edited by Aviator; May 1st 2015 at 6:19 pm.
Old May 1st 2015, 6:35 pm

He has filed for bankruptcy. I've seen a copy of the paperwork today and it's safe to say no one will be getting any money back.
Old May 1st 2015, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

Seen those forms today too AmyDavid! (Also has his address on � ����) Owes way more than his assets! Can't believe he's going to get away with this! � ���� Well... I believe in karma and he's going to get his comeuppance one of these days!
Old May 1st 2015, 7:16 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Skillicorn
Seen those forms today too AmyDavid! (Also has his address on ������) Owes way more than his assets! Can't believe he's going to get away with this! ������ Well... I believe in karma and he's going to get his comeuppance one of these days!
How/where do you see these documents? Are they publicly available? I'm intrigued.

For what it's worth I'm really sorry for those of you who's immigration plans have been thwarted by the Wildy business failure. It's so much more personal and the impact so much greater than, say, a furniture shop going bust and you not getting the sofa you'd ordered.
Old May 1st 2015, 7:21 pm

Contact the guy I mentioned above or maybe someone would upload the docs here?
Old May 1st 2015, 7:48 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

<snip>
You may want to use PM not publishing your e-mail. You may be surprised how much you have won as soon as you publish your e-mail address!!

Last edited by christmasoompa; May 1st 2015 at 7:50 pm.
Old May 1st 2015, 7:50 pm

Originally Posted by rivingtonpike
How/where do you see these documents? Are they publicly available? I'm intrigued.

For what it's worth I'm really sorry for those of you who's immigration plans have been thwarted by the Wildy business failure. It's so much more personal and the impact so much greater than, say, a furniture shop going bust and you not getting the sofa you'd ordered.
They would be with the Superintendent of Bankruptcy. $8 or being a creditor gets you an insight.
Old May 1st 2015, 7:52 pm

Seen those forms today too AmyDavid! (Also has his address on ������) Owes way more than his assets! Can't believe he's going to get away with this! ������ Well... I believe in karma and he's going to get his comeuppance one of these days!
Any firm going into insolvency gets away with limited liability, that is why it is limited liability. When one does business with a limited company as an unsecured creditor, the risk is always there. We've taken a high 5 figure hit in the past few years, that's the way it goes!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.