TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Oct 24th 2008, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Hi just a quick question - do chc in london send you an e-mail when they receive your twp application?
Old Oct 24th 2008, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

kiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by anne-ireland
Hi just a quick question - do chc in london send you an e-mail when they receive your twp application?
I don't believe so. I never got an e-mail from them when I applied for a TWP.

Mind you, they did call me, but that was only because of an idiot at Abbey National (as it was at the time) who cancelled our banker's draft, so I had to have another one done.
Old Oct 25th 2008, 8:31 am
Just Joined

dr_vancouver is just really nicedr_vancouver is just really nicedr_vancouver is just really nicedr_vancouver is just really nicedr_vancouver is just really nicedr_vancouver is just really nicedr_vancouver is just really nicedr_vancouver is just really nice
Smile Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by anne-ireland

No, they didn'd send any email, communications after reciving application.
Old Oct 25th 2008, 3:09 pm
Permanent Resident

The Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud of

So is there anyway of contacting CHC? I have tried but just get the 'press one for ..... or two for .....'

My OH is due to start his new job on 17th November, hoping to fly out on the 12th and we still haven't heard anything with regard to his TWP. Been nearly six weeks.
:curse:
Old Oct 25th 2008, 3:27 pm
Just Joined

dr_vancouver is just really nicedr_vancouver is just really nicedr_vancouver is just really nicedr_vancouver is just really nicedr_vancouver is just really nicedr_vancouver is just really nicedr_vancouver is just really nicedr_vancouver is just really nice
Smile Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by The Ross Family
So is there anyway of contacting CHC? I have tried but just get the 'press one for ..... or two for .....'

My OH is due to start his new job on 17th November, hoping to fly out on the 12th and we still haven't heard anything with regard to his TWP. Been nearly six weeks.
:curse:
No Worries, your's will be through by this week or may be maximum first week of nov.
Old Oct 25th 2008, 4:03 pm
Permanent Resident

The Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud of

I do hope so - fingers crossed. OH leaves his current job this Friday and was hoping to sort out a load of stuff at home (in his garage really!) before flying out on the 12th. Once he has gone I can then book the shipping, put the house up for rent etc etc. Just feels so like limbo land at the mo.
Old Oct 28th 2008, 8:35 am
Just Joined

squirtleturtle is an unknown quantity at this point

It definately feels like limbo land - I just wish they'd let you know a rough idea of when you'd receive it - would make life much easier!
Old Oct 28th 2008, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

ibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the rough

Hi

I dont want to sound bad to you. My timeline is as follows:

Application sent 07 May 08
Med request 05 June 08
Meds done 09 June 08
TWP issued 16 Sept 08

I have to send a complaint email then the TWP was issued a week after my email. No explanation given for delay. Now my girlfriend is going thru the same phase.

Application sent 16 July 08
Application sent back due to daughter who is over 18 cant have a study permit so wrong amount was put on bank draft a week later
Re posted application 12 Aug 08 with correct amount on bank draft
Since then nothing from the embassy - 11 weeks since re posting
Letter and email of complaint sent to embassy 27 Oct 08

There is no determining factor to decide how fast you get the TWP. As always no explanation was given for the delay.

You are at their mercy. They know that.

Ibby
Old Oct 28th 2008, 2:43 pm
Permanent Resident

Does that mean that even if the TWP states that OH is due to start new job on 17th November that they will not process it in time? Do all applicants going for TWP need a medical? Medicals have not been mentioned by OH's new company and they are still expecting him to arrive in Canada on the 13th (I haven't booked the flight yet!).

Does anyone have any good news with regard to TWP applications?
Old Oct 28th 2008, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

shonaoconnor has a spectacular aura aboutshonaoconnor has a spectacular aura aboutshonaoconnor has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by The Ross Family
Does that mean that even if the TWP states that OH is due to start new job on 17th November that they will not process it in time? Do all applicants going for TWP need a medical? Medicals have not been mentioned by OH's new company and they are still expecting him to arrive in Canada on the 13th (I haven't booked the flight yet!).

Does anyone have any good news with regard to TWP applications?
If you go on to the cic.gc.ca site or canada.org.uk and search for TWP application guide I think it tells you which professions need medicals. I think it's only those working in the public sector.
CHC take absolutely NO notice of any timelines you may have as far as I can see. I should have started my job on Oct 6th and they're still messing me about telling me lies!!
Advised me to drop TWP app 4 weeks ago as my PR would only take 6 weeks. Said they'd send out my meds. NO CORRESPONDENCE AND NO MEDS!!
Now had to reapply for TWP at extra increased cost and a waste of 6 weeks. I've phoned, faxed and emailed and got no communcation back.
Old Oct 28th 2008, 4:04 pm
Just Joined

squirtleturtle is an unknown quantity at this point

We have had a request for additional information today, for the second time! You would have thought they would have asked for this when they sent it back the first time! Still no good news for us
Old Oct 29th 2008, 12:13 pm
Forum Regular

mutchg1 is an unknown quantity at this point

YES got my TWP letter last night.

4 weeks and 3 days after it was submitted.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by squirtleturtle
We have had a request for additional information today, for the second time! You would have thought they would have asked for this when they sent it back the first time! Still no good news for us
How frustrating. At least it means they have looked at your paperwork...although we're sure that's little comfort.

Kind regards,

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mutchg1
YES got my TWP letter last night.

4 weeks and 3 days after it was submitted.

CONGRATULATIONS.

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 2:33 pm
Permanent Resident

Hurrah - at least someone has gotten theirs back. Let's hope that we are not far behind you in the queue.

Now you can move on - lucky you!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.