Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Old Jan 20th 2010, 2:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Timeline - FSW application to CIO in Sydney, NS

Originally Posted by Gaz67
Gratz the two of you, still no change on my Ecas im on the same timeline as JoePublic , infact if you look at our timelines i am a week infront of him most of the way... now im beginning to worry !!

Thursday what a nice day of the week that is becoming I might even make the trip from Liverpool to London just to hand ours in as long as we make the grade lol

Gaz
Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
Great news!!!
linsy
Originally Posted by purple80
Congratulations to the both of you.

Charlie
Originally Posted by joinerboy
Hi Martin
Big congrats, not long before you get to see your 'visa' enjoy the moment, like me I'm sure you'll be thinking is this end of the process or just the start.
All the best for the future.

Regards
Joinerboy

Thanks, everyone but, like Wags, I don't want to count my chickens until the passports with visas are in my hands. "Decision made" could, of course, mean either way!!!!

Cheers

Martin
Old Jan 20th 2010, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

michelle101 is an unknown quantity at this point

How do I stop myself from checking the website every day?

Everytime I turn on my laptop it's the first thing I do!
Old Jan 20th 2010, 3:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Martin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant futureMartin99 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by michelle101
How do I stop myself from checking the website every day?

Everytime I turn on my laptop it's the first thing I do!
I regret to say that there is no cure!

Cheers

Martin
Old Jan 20th 2010, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

Wags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really niceWags18uk is just really nice

Originally Posted by Martin99
Mark

Our ECAS status also has changed to "Decision Made". Like you, I will be lining up outside the CHC this coming Thursday afternoon.

Good luck!

Martin
Cheers Martin, Just hoping its not as cold as two weeks ago, at least it wasn't snowing though!! Went for dinner after at Gordon Ramseys place in the square just behind the high commision afetrwards, and even met him!! Great end to a great day, but not as good as tomorrow!!

See you in the line-up!!

Gratz the two of you, still no change on my Ecas im on the same timeline as JoePublic , infact if you look at our timelines i am a week infront of him most of the way... now im beginning to worry !!

Thursday what a nice day of the week that is becoming I might even make the trip from Liverpool to London just to hand ours in as long as we make the grade lol

Gaz
Cheers Gaz, your time will come I'm sure, hang on in there. It is worth the trip down, its a great feeling when you hand the passposrts over (check out megabus.com for train fares. We are travelling down from Birmingham to Euston for £16.50 return for the pair of us on Virgin Trains!!)
Old Jan 20th 2010, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Wags18uk;8266568]Cheers Martin, Just hoping its not as cold as two weeks ago, at least it wasn't snowing though!! Went for dinner after at Gordon Ramseys place in the square just behind the high commision afetrwards, and even met him!! Great end to a great day, but not as good as tomorrow!!

See you in the line-up!!

Mark

I will be in a suit and will have a black briefcase as I will be walking over from the office. Keep an eye out for me! Ramsey's sounds nice but my wife would kill me if I went without her.

Cheers

Martin
Old Jan 21st 2010, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

I picked up the passports from CHC today. There they were - OUR VERY OWN PR VISAS!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 21st 2010, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

I picked up the passports from CHC today. There they were - OUR VERY OWN PR VISAS!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Martin
Big congrats, it feels great bet you can't stop looking at them.
Enjoy the moment and all the best for the future .

Regards
Joinerboy
Old Jan 21st 2010, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Martin
Big congrats, it feels great bet you can't stop looking at them.
Enjoy the moment and all the best for the future .

Regards
Joinerboy
Thanks

It is a great feeling. I need to book some flights now as we need to take the visas for a test drive!

Cheers

Martin
Old Jan 21st 2010, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Canadian Affair are still doing some cheap flights
and if you book before the end of Jan and use the promo code
'CLUB1' you'll receive a further 10% off your flights
Hope this helps

regards
Joinerboy
Old Jan 21st 2010, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

Gaz67 will become famous soon enoughGaz67 will become famous soon enough

WOW Great News , i was as excited as you 2 knowing you were goin to London today haha....

CONGRATULATIONS

Gaz

Last edited by Gaz67; Jan 21st 2010 at 5:46 pm. Reason: spelling mistake i was so excited lol
Old Jan 21st 2010, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Wooohooo!!!!
Fabulous news. Still cantbelieve how quick it has been for you...superb!!!
linsy
Old Jan 21st 2010, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Canadian Affair are still doing some cheap flights
and if you book before the end of Jan and use the promo code
'CLUB1' you'll receive a further 10% off your flights
Hope this helps

regards
Joinerboy
Thanks

I will take a look this weekend.

Cheers

Martin
Old Jan 21st 2010, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
Wooohooo!!!!
Fabulous news. Still cantbelieve how quick it has been for you...superb!!!
linsy
Thanks, Linsy
Old Jan 21st 2010, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

WOW Great News , i was as excited as you 2 knowing you were goin to London today haha....

CONGRATULATIONS

Gaz
Thanks, Gaz
Old Jan 21st 2010, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

It is a great feeling. I need to book some flights now as we need to take the visas for a test drive!

Cheers

Martin
Martin,
When are you hoping to go and do you have any jobs lined up?
linsy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.