Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

(SAP) Simplified Application Process & 90 day Info/Data/Tracker

(SAP) Simplified Application Process & 90 day Info/Data/Tracker

Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

debbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: (SAP) Simplified Application Process & 90 day Info/Data/Tracker

ireland2canada - Dec AOR and you have received your 90 day?! I may actually be in danger of wetting myself now! I am stunned and amazed...
Enjoy your beer before the panic really sets in

Hmm, proof of funds, now there's a thought!
Old Oct 27th 2008, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

Madhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to all

Congratulations! They really seem to be working their way through the applications. Hope for us all

I note that you mentioned proof of a relative in the requested documentation. Could this have anything to do with the 'speed' (a relative term - I get sick of seeing how quick you can get a visa for Australia) of processing your application?
Old Oct 28th 2008, 1:17 am
Just Joined

zoaxe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ireland2canada
Panic Alert

After 2 years of waiting and worrying......I got my 90 day letter today. Application filed in London 26 Sept 2006, AOR dated 15 Dec 2006, 90 day letter dated 27 Oct 2008. They have given a deadline of 27 Jan 2009.

I am over the moon & appalled at the same time, now it's time to get serious! I am terrified that they will reject me. Thankfully I have a whole folder made up with most of the paperwork required - here is a quick list of what they ask for in case anyone wants to know.

Full application forms
Photographs x 2 & birth cert
Educational evidence
Work experience docs - 10 years worth
Language ability
Proving you have a relative
Funds
Police certs
Copy of passport

Best of luck to everyone else waiting for their 90 day letter, it could be on it's way much sooner than you think!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Old Oct 28th 2008, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

basildog will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pebblebeach
Congratulations Ireland2Canada

Thank you for sharing that info, I was really curious to know what they asked for and how long you get to get it all to them. Hope it all goes smoothly for you. Cheers, enjoy that cider.
Postman delivered the brown envelope - 90 day letter!!!! Can I join the panic.

Our timeline is identical to ireland2canada including Dec 06 AOR.

I had hoped we would get something by the end of the year. Only thing that I am unsure about is 10 ys payslips. I have asked my agent if P60's are ok waiting for answer. I guess now I find out if the 2k I paid 2yrs ago to agent is worth it.

Congrats to all who received 90 day later and fingers crossed for everyone else.

Chris and Ray
Old Oct 28th 2008, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Madhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to allMadhouse is a name known to all

Originally Posted by basildog

I had hoped we would get something by the end of the year. Only thing that I am unsure about is 10 ys payslips. I have asked my agent if P60's are ok waiting for answer. I guess now I find out if the 2k I paid 2yrs ago to agent is worth it.

Congrats to all who received 90 day later and fingers crossed for everyone else.

Chris and Ray
Wow! Congratulations and best of luck getting all the documentation together. From what I have read in other threads, you should be fine with the P60s. Who keeps 10 years of pay slips?!?!?
Old Oct 28th 2008, 9:34 am
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ireland2canada
Panic Alert

After 2 years of waiting and worrying......I got my 90 day letter today. Application filed in London 26 Sept 2006, AOR dated 15 Dec 2006, 90 day letter dated 27 Oct 2008. They have given a deadline of 27 Jan 2009.

I am over the moon & appalled at the same time, now it's time to get serious! I am terrified that they will reject me. Thankfully I have a whole folder made up with most of the paperwork required - here is a quick list of what they ask for in case anyone wants to know.

Full application forms
Photographs x 2 & birth cert
Educational evidence
Work experience docs - 10 years worth
Language ability
Proving you have a relative
Funds
Police certs
Copy of passport

Best of luck to everyone else waiting for their 90 day letter, it could be on it's way much sooner than you think!
Woo, hoo. Congratulations. Thanks for the low down on what you were asked for.

(Don't forget to update Trackitt hun). x

Kaz
Old Oct 28th 2008, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

Tempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really nice

Chris and Ray

Wow! Congratulations! They seem to be on a role now don't they! lol

I've put a call in to our agent this morning to see if we've any news... will keep my fingers crossed for that call back!

Can I ask as per the question a few posts up - do you have family out in Canada? I'm wondering why they are processing Dec 06 AOR's before Sept 06's..... Didn't know if your application was slightly different in any way...
Old Oct 28th 2008, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Location: Right now UK but will be moving to Calgary Sep 2014
JP1981 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi Pebblebeach,
thanks for your response, nict to come across someone in the same time scale. it seems like things are moving fast, soon it could be us.
Old Oct 28th 2008, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Location: Right now UK but will be moving to Calgary Sep 2014
JP1981 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi ireland2canada,
good to know you have recived the 90day letter, goodluck with collecting the documents.
Old Oct 28th 2008, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

basildog will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tempest
Wow! Congratulations! They seem to be on a role now don't they! lol

I've put a call in to our agent this morning to see if we've any news... will keep my fingers crossed for that call back!

Can I ask as per the question a few posts up - do you have family out in Canada? I'm wondering why they are processing Dec 06 AOR's before Sept 06's..... Didn't know if your application was slightly different in any way...
Tempest

Our application is a skilled worker application. We have no family in Canada or approved employment. My OH and I are both in IT.
Old Oct 28th 2008, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Tempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really niceTempest is just really nice

Tempest

Our application is a skilled worker application. We have no family in Canada or approved employment. My OH and I are both in IT.
Fab thanks! Our agent came back to us and said our should be any day now as someone else she submitted the application for 1 week before ours has just got their letter through! Exciting!

OH is in IT too! (Well online now but I still put that under IT! lol)

You must be bouncing off the walls excited! Congrats again!
Old Oct 28th 2008, 1:17 pm

ireland2canada is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow...well I will just do a 'one size fits all' THANK YOU to everyone for their congratulations and kind words To those who have also recieved their 90 day letters....a big congratulations to you all. Let the mayhem begin! And to those who encouraged me to get stuck into the cider....shame on you, I blame you all for my dizzy head today!

I am still somewhat stunned by this development and am not sure what to do next! Time to sort out police certs and photos and bank statements

I think someone asked way up thread if I had family in Canada - the answer is no. I guess they just put a general list of enclosures on the letter, it's for you to provide whatever is relevant for your application. My case is just a bog standard one, no family or job or anything.

So anyway, a big thanks to everyone for your encouragement and an even bigger good luck for those waiting for news. Hopefully we can keep this thread going
Old Oct 28th 2008, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

delsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud ofdelsol79 has much to be proud of

I think your news has brought joy and struck fear all in one go

I have an AOR 2 months after you so now realising this could be coming much sooner than planned. Like everyone, proof of funds (especially in current financial times) and supporting evidence is becoming a reality.

Payslips is a no no for me. Does anyone know if you can get P60s reprinted from the tax office for the past X years?

Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes from here of course!
Old Oct 28th 2008, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by delsol79
I think your news has brought joy and struck fear all in one go

I have an AOR 2 months after you so now realising this could be coming much sooner than planned. Like everyone, proof of funds (especially in current financial times) and supporting evidence is becoming a reality.

Payslips is a no no for me. Does anyone know if you can get P60s reprinted from the tax office for the past X years?

Good luck and keep us posted on how it goes from here of course!
Just found this on the search about someone else who had missing P60's...
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=561865
hope it helps...
Old Oct 28th 2008, 1:55 pm
Account Closed

Jazzflute is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a bit worried... I applied under SAP in Oct 06, and in Jan 07 was adivsed "do not expect to hear anything before 45 months..", which at the time seemed a lifetime away. Anyway, to the point, I've decided to change career in the hope of getting a job offer in NS and will be starting a 2 year grad nursing diploma from April 09. So now I want the time to drag in order that I can get my qualification. Can somebody please enlighten me - i.e after the 90 day letter, how long does it roughly take then to final processing? Please help!! Julie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.