PPRs anyone?

Old Mar 30th 2010, 9:16 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PPRs anyone?

Originally Posted by purple80

Maybe I will order ours, how long does it normally take to arrive? Could put Murphy's Law into operation, order CAIPS, and get PPR....
That had crossed my mind too - $5 well spent if that happens
Old Mar 30th 2010, 9:19 pm
passport photo

Hammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud of

I'm getting a bit pissed off also, sent a case specific email this week... not holding my breath though
Old Mar 30th 2010, 9:21 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hammy1976
I'm getting a bit pissed off also, sent a case specific email this week... not holding my breath though
You're a week ahead of me meds wise too - so frustrating

With the 3 month delay on work permit renewals, I'm going to have to start that rolling soon if PPR doesn't come
Old Mar 30th 2010, 9:26 pm
passport photo

Hammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud ofHammy1976 has much to be proud of

hope you get good news soon, we need to start booking flights etc for the 4 of us, it's just so frustrating that you only have 12 months to land and the clock is tick tick ticking faster than i'd like!
Old Mar 30th 2010, 11:11 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

hope you get good news soon, we need to start booking flights etc for the 4 of us, it's just so frustrating that you only have 12 months to land and the clock is tick tick ticking faster than i'd like!
Thanks, hope you hear soon too

We have the advantage that we only live 5 mins from the US in order to land when we finally (hopefully) get PR!
Old Mar 31st 2010, 5:33 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by G77
That had crossed my mind too - $5 well spent if that happens
I am going to order our CAIPS, so we will see.....
Old Apr 1st 2010, 3:48 pm
Just Joined

elew83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Hammy1976

I would be interested to know if you hear anything back from them! I had my medicals the day after you and so far have heard nothing. I did email them to check my RPRF had gotten there safely a couple of weeks ago, which they confirmed the next day, but they didnt update me on whether the medicals were OK. So far no PPR...
Old Apr 1st 2010, 5:34 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by elew83
Hi Hammy1976

I would be interested to know if you hear anything back from them! I had my medicals the day after you and so far have heard nothing. I did email them to check my RPRF had gotten there safely a couple of weeks ago, which they confirmed the next day, but they didnt update me on whether the medicals were OK. So far no PPR...
Looks like there's a few of us around the same dates that are stuck without PPR's - not sure why as there's people who had their meds done in Feb and have since gotten PPR.... odd
Old Apr 1st 2010, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G77
Looks like there's a few of us around the same dates that are stuck without PPR's - not sure why as there's people who had their meds done in Feb and have since gotten PPR.... odd
Hope you all hear something soon
Old Apr 1st 2010, 8:32 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

Thanks CP for you too....

Just been looking on Trackitt and of the people who did their meds in Jan, approx 50% of them haven't got PPR, yet practically ALL of the people who did meds in Feb have gotten PPR - I don't understand why this might be?
Old Apr 1st 2010, 8:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G77

Just been looking on Trackitt and of the people who did their meds in Jan, approx 50% of them haven't got PPR, yet practically ALL of the people who did meds in Feb have gotten PPR - I don't understand why this might be?
There doesn't seem to be any set system as far as i can see, strange way to do it

Same as all the updates going out seem to be other nationalities to UK although filed in UK ? I am wondering how many they have sent to Ottawa ?
Old Apr 1st 2010, 8:40 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
There doesn't seem to be any set system as far as i can see, strange way to do it

Same as all the updates going out seem to be other nationalities to UK although filed in UK ? I am wondering how many they have sent to Ottawa ?
I filtered on UK nationality and London as the office just to make sure I was comparing apples to apples..... So I really don't understand why the Feb meds have jumped the Jan meds with PPR's..... grrr!
Old Apr 1st 2010, 11:05 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by G77

We actually had our meds done it October 2009, myself and eldest daughter had to do TB testing which was received by CHC February 18th, we are desperate for news as PR would be very handy seeing as OH company announced on Tuesday they were closing his factory by end of October.

<snip>

Come on already PPR for us guys!

Last edited by Sue; Apr 6th 2010 at 11:45 am. Reason: Personal info removed at request of OP
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 6:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by purple80
We actually had our meds done it October 2009, myself and eldest daughter had to do TB testing which was received by CHC February 18th, we are desperate for news as PR would be very handy seeing as OH company announced on Tuesday they were closing his factory by end of October.

<snip>

Come on already PPR for us guys!
Thats a tough one Charlie seems one hurdle after another, as you say though PR would give you more stability there and not being tied to an employer would be great, hope you get something soon hun
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 11:28 pm
Edo
BE Forum Addict

Edo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond reputeEdo has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: PPRs anyone?

Meds done 22nd Jan. Sole applicant under FSW Cat 1. No news about PPR yet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.