PPRs anyone?

Old Mar 23rd 2010, 2:43 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PPRs anyone?

Originally Posted by purple80
We have emailed them as well as we are now chewing fingers instead of nails (none of those left!). We only emailed last night, but am pacing around like a lunatic today. Not sure how much more of this I can stand, I am a nervous wreck, worrying about the consequences of not getting PR.......
Good luck lady - CIC have been super speedy answering all my work e-mails this week so hopefully they respond just as fast to you - and with good news!
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

You could always email and confirm that they got the missing bits? How quickly did they email back?
It took a couple of days to confirm they had the meds, then I got another email a few mins after saying they were missing some info. I responded to that, saying they already had it and attached the info again, but haven't heard back since....
Forum Regular

nikkim will become famous soon enoughnikkim will become famous soon enough

well we never received our 120 day letter as they emailed it to the wrong address and it was only because my husband emailed them about it that they said it had been issued so I was a bit concerned that the same thing had happened for PPR's which I think it has.

They replied within 2 days to my last email so I have just send them another one as they asked for confirmation that we received 'visa issuance' email so I am just waiting for another response (I have marked this email urgent).

Hope you all hear soon

Nikki
x
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 2:49 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Good luck lady - CIC have been super speedy answering all my work e-mails this week so hopefully they respond just as fast to you - and with good news!
Thanks Amy,
I am currently at my wits end, wouldn't be too surprised if OH and kids came back one day to find that I had popped to London to smash a couple of heads together.

I know they are busy, but this is our life their dicking around with.....

Could you possibly stop emailing them so that they have time to answer ours, seeing as that is obviously the problem, YOUR clogging the system.

Grrr

Originally Posted by G77
It took a couple of days to confirm they had the meds, then I got another email a few mins after saying they were missing some info. I responded to that, saying they already had it and attached the info again, but haven't heard back since....
Here's hoping that we hear soon.

Old Mar 23rd 2010, 2:53 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=purple80;8441775]Thanks Amy,
I am currently at my wits end, wouldn't be too surprised if OH and kids came back one day to find that I had popped to London to smash a couple of heads together.

Could you possibly stop emailing them so that they have time to answer ours, seeing as that is obviously the problem, YOUR clogging the system.

Grrr

lol I will not send another e-mail to them until they respond to you - how about that?
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 2:58 pm

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
lol I will not send another e-mail to them until they respond to you - how about that?
Thanks, now you can catch up on the filing?
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 3:15 pm

Thanks, now you can catch up on the filing?
Filing brings me out in a rash!
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 7:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

I found that on average it took them a week to answer case specific enquiries. I did send a couple where I didn't get the routine email acknowledging receipt and I got no reply to them. I assume that if you do not get the acknowledgment, the email did not go through. However, we did get our PPR at last so it was worth persevering.
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 7:19 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia
I found that on average it took them a week to answer case specific enquiries. I did send a couple where I didn't get the routine email acknowledging receipt and I got no reply to them. I assume that if you do not get the acknowledgment, the email did not go through. However, we did get our PPR at last so it was worth persevering.
Was there any logic to your delay in the end or was it just down to your case falling down the back of someone's desk drawer?
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 8:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Amy,

Grrr

Knew it would someone on here

Here's hoping that we hear soon.

As you are before me Charlie can you ask them where my paper work is as well hope you hear real soon
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 8:28 pm

We sent two case specific enquiry emails before Christmas, we did not get a reply to those. They emailed a request for further tests to us just before Christmas, as a letter had been sent back to them. We responded to that when all the further medical tests were done, and got a reply.

We have used that to send the latest email to.

Will pass your message on CP.....
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 11:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G77
Was there any logic to your delay in the end or was it just down to your case falling down the back of someone's desk drawer?
We had our meds last June and they asked for repeat police checks in August. we did that and waited. When nothing else came we chased them up and they said that they requested additional medical info in August but it was not on the letter about the police checks and we did not get anything else.

We provided the additional info (just a repeat urine test) and waited. I sent 3 emails and only got a repsonse from the third which was our passport requests.

We have sent them off and are holding our breath in case there are any more problems as they have given us until May 16th to land. If I had just sat and waited our medicals would have expired and we would still be waiting for PPR.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 1:38 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

We had our meds last June and they asked for repeat police checks in August. we did that and waited. When nothing else came we chased them up and they said that they requested additional medical info in August but it was not on the letter about the police checks and we did not get anything else.

We provided the additional info (just a repeat urine test) and waited. I sent 3 emails and only got a repsonse from the third which was our passport requests.

We have sent them off and are holding our breath in case there are any more problems as they have given us until May 16th to land. If I had just sat and waited our medicals would have expired and we would still be waiting for PPR.
Yikes! I guess I should email them again then, in case they've "lost" what I sent them again....

Did they specify a reason for the police checks again? Pretty difficult to commit a crime in the UK from Canada
Old Mar 24th 2010, 1:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by G77
Yikes! I guess I should email them again then, in case they've "lost" what I sent them again....

Did they specify a reason for the police checks again? Pretty difficult to commit a crime in the UK from Canada
The police checks were for our 2 family member who were still in the UK at that time. Those of us in Canada didn't have to repeat them.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 2:06 am

Originally Posted by G77

This was why I persuaded my husband to email them, I repeated DNS experience to him, five seconds later he was tapping away on the laptop!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.