Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

Old Apr 13th 2015, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Eddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

Just as an update, still no AOR after my credit card was charged.
Old Apr 14th 2015, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

Humgarden is an unknown quantity at this point

AINP (Alberta PNP) nomination received about October 10,2014
PR Application received by CIO Sydney October 16, 2014
'Placed in process' email' received March 19,2015
received request for medicals March 24,
Meds done April 4, 2015
ECAS updated to 'Meds received' on April 14, 2015

For most people on this forum, there is still a long way to go (months) after their ECAS is updated to 'Medicals received'.
Old Apr 15th 2015, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond repute

Finally received my AOR email today.
"Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA)
Your application has now been placed into processing"

Finally lol

Funny thing is the Application number follows the format XEP########, where the # is a number. When I put this into the online tracking system, it fails to find me. - Anyone else have this problem?
Old Apr 16th 2015, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

dechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of lightdechamp is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Eddmac
Finally received my AOR email today.
"Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA)
Your application has now been placed into processing"

Finally lol

Funny thing is the Application number follows the format XEP########, where the # is a number. When I put this into the online tracking system, it fails to find me. - Anyone else have this problem?

Got mine today also we must have sent ours off at the same time have you used a consultant?
Old Apr 16th 2015, 12:42 am
Forum Regular

Humgarden is an unknown quantity at this point

I use either UCI (8 digits) , or EP######## , to long in.

Thats how my AOR read exactly.
Old Apr 16th 2015, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

Bella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond repute

Pre-screen submitted to Opportunities Ontario for PNP- Sept 2013
Positive pre-screen March 2014
Application for PNP sent from the UK 14/03/14
Received 24/03/14
Marriage cert req 15/05/14
P60'S and P45's requested for 4 years 25/07/14
Positive decision 04/08/14
Landed 07/09/2014
PR app sent 20/01/15 (tracking shows received 22/01/15
AOR 15/04/15

My query is the email stated:

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Provincial Nominee Class.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Your application has now been placed into processing."

They have marked it as a complete application but our police certs are missing (they hadn't arrived before we had sent the application and we couldn't send until we got a reference number)

Also, most of the other timelines have medical requests before the "In progress" status. Am I missing something?

Our application number is also XEP******** but mycic doesn't work it states:

"This form is incomplete. Please provide the necessary information below, then send your request again.
Immigration File Number/Application Number starts with a letter and is followed by a combination of nine (9) numbers or letters. (Example: B000000000 or EP00000000)."

Last edited by Bella Cullen; Apr 16th 2015 at 1:52 pm.
Old Apr 16th 2015, 2:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dechamp
Got mine today also we must have sent ours off at the same time have you used a consultant?
No, I didn't use a consultant, didn't think it was necessary to be honest.
Old Apr 16th 2015, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bella Cullen
Pre-screen submitted to Opportunities Ontario for PNP- Sept 2013
Positive pre-screen March 2014
Application for PNP sent from the UK 14/03/14
Received 24/03/14
Marriage cert req 15/05/14
P60'S and P45's requested for 4 years 25/07/14
Positive decision 04/08/14
Landed 07/09/2014
PR app sent 20/01/15 (tracking shows received 22/01/15
AOR 15/04/15

My query is the email stated:

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Provincial Nominee Class.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Your application has now been placed into processing."

They have marked it as a complete application but our police certs are missing (they hadn't arrived before we had sent the application and we couldn't send until we got a reference number)

Also, most of the other timelines have medical requests before the "In progress" status. Am I missing something?

Our application number is also XEP******** but mycic doesn't work it states:

"This form is incomplete. Please provide the necessary information below, then send your request again.
Immigration File Number/Application Number starts with a letter and is followed by a combination of nine (9) numbers or letters. (Example: B000000000 or EP00000000)."
I'm in exactly the same situation regarding the police certificates, I sent a letter in with my application explaining that I had applied for the police certs and would forward them as soon as they arrived. I'm sure we will get a request at some stage asking for them, although mine are out of date again, as I believe they must be dated within 3 months. As they have taken 4 months to open the package, I don't know how you are realistically supposed to comply with this.
Old Apr 16th 2015, 2:51 pm
Forum Regular

Bella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond repute

lol we also put that in our letter.

I'm curious about the medicals as most people have been asked for them before the "in progress" status is given.
Old Apr 16th 2015, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

lol we also put that in our letter.

I'm curious about the medicals as most people have been asked for them before the "in progress" status is given.
Yes I know what you mean, I was expecting to get a medical request in the email but assume you cant do the exam before being requested to do so?
Old Apr 16th 2015, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I know what you mean, I was expecting to get a medical request in the email but assume you cant do the exam before being requested to do so?
We got a separate email after the AOR requesting medicals to be undertaken. (I think it was only about a week later)
I think people mean they have had the medicals request before ECAS system shows 'in progress' rather than before an email saying it has been placed into processing.
Have you got an UCI number - we have always just used that to log in.
Old Apr 16th 2015, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

I'm not sure what the UCI number is?
Old Apr 16th 2015, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure what the UCI number is?
UCI = Unique Client Identifier number
You should be able to find it on any work permit or other official doc from CIC you have.
Old Apr 16th 2015, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

I have been unable to get either my UCI or my EP number to work on the website.
It keeps saying "we have been unable to identify you" I see there is a message saying some people have been experiencing technical difficulties when using the site.
Old Apr 16th 2015, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

I have been unable to get either my UCI or my EP number to work on the website.
It keeps saying "we have been unable to identify you" I see there is a message saying some people have been experiencing technical difficulties when using the site.
Yup same for me. I took the number off of the TWP we've got but I got the same message. I will try again later. Please let me know if you get in Eddmac

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.