Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

Old Apr 16th 2015, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PNP Applicants (Within Canada) - Share your timelines

Originally Posted by Bella Cullen
Yup same for me. I took the number off of the TWP we've got but I got the same message. I will try again later. Please let me know if you get in Eddmac
I'll post here if I do, but seems to be a technical issue with the website. I have tried different browsers too with no success.
Old Apr 17th 2015, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

palmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to behold

my ecas thing changed to in process today, or within the last couple of days, I can't remember how often I have been checking it.

today my ecas reads ;

"We received your application for permanent residence on July 8, 2014.

We started processing your application on April 9, 2015.

Medical results have been received."

my timeline is the following

bc pnp app received feb 4th 2014

bc pnp approved may 13th 2014(they didn't send it until the 26th though)

PR app received in NS July 8th 2014

PR AOR and medical request September 4th 2014

reminder for outstanding rprf april 9th 2015

online service updates to inprocess, today.
Old Apr 21st 2015, 11:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond reputeEddmac has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by palmerq
my ecas thing changed to in process today, or within the last couple of days, I can't remember how often I have been checking it.

today my ecas reads ;

"We received your application for permanent residence on July 8, 2014.

We started processing your application on April 9, 2015.

Medical results have been received."

my timeline is the following

bc pnp app received feb 4th 2014

bc pnp approved may 13th 2014(they didn't send it until the 26th though)

PR app received in NS July 8th 2014

PR AOR and medical request September 4th 2014

reminder for outstanding rprf april 9th 2015

online service updates to inprocess, today.
I haven't been able to get my ECAS to work. What browser did you use, if you don't mind me asking?

I put in my EP number, family name, date of birth, country of birth and it says

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

I'm pretty sure I input the data correctly - anyone else having this problem?
Old Apr 21st 2015, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

palmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to beholdpalmerq is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Eddmac
I haven't been able to get my ECAS to work. What browser did you use, if you don't mind me asking?

I am on chrome, don't think I have tried with anything else, I used my UCI number to get access not sure if that makes a difference.
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 12:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

What are you putting as your country of birth?
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
What are you putting as your country of birth?
I have tried both Northern Ireland and United Kingdom. Neither work.
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 3:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I have tried both Northern Ireland and United Kingdom. Neither work.
Ah, that's a shame, that's the usual culprit! Looking at your past posts it seems you've only just received your AOR though, so it could just be early days - hopefully you'll pop up on the system soon.

Although I wouldn't worry too much, as Ecas is flipping useless at the best of times, and notoriously inaccurate!
Old Apr 24th 2015, 10:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Still can't get ecas to work.

Today I received an email from CIC with exactly the same AOR that I received over 1 week ago. I'm kind of confused - I was expecting to get a medical request by now.

I see elsewhere on the forum that someone that received their initial AOR the same day as myself got their medical request yesterday, feeling kind of frustrated again.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

Your application has now been placed into processing.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your fee payment

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.
Old Apr 24th 2015, 10:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Med requests the same week as AOR?! That's unbelievable - or is it somebody that's applied under EE? If so, don't use it as a guide as their timeline will bear no relevance to yours.

You wouldn't normally get Med requests for ages after AOR (or indeed, hear anything), and tbh you don't actually want to as with processing times for PNP it would mean you'd probably have to have two medical's done as the first would expire.

If you look at normal processing times for PNP that's not EE, you'll see that you wouldn't normally expect to hear anything for a long time, so tbh I'm not sure why you're frustrated if you only got your AOR a week ago?!

Last edited by christmasoompa; Apr 24th 2015 at 10:38 pm.
Old Apr 24th 2015, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Med requests the same week as AOR?! That's unbelievable.

You wouldn't normally get Med requests for ages after AOR (or indeed, hear anything), and tbh you don't actually want to as with processing times for PNP it would mean you'd probably have to have two medical's done as the first would expire.

If you look at normal processing times, you'll see that you wouldn't normally expect to hear anything for a long time, so tbh I'm not sure why you're frustrated if you only got your AOR a week ago?!
Oh ok - frustrated because it took them 4 months just to open my application.

Fair point on the medical thing.
Old Apr 24th 2015, 10:41 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Oh ok - frustrated because it took them 4 months just to open my application.

Fair point on the medical thing.
4 months is perfectly normal for AOR though, as you'll know from your previous threads. Youre just in a queue and there's no point in exoecting things to be done quicker than normal - that's a sure fire route to madness!

Now you've got your AOR you can hopefully forget about it for a while knowing that your app is in the like waiting to be looked at.

Good luck.
Old Apr 24th 2015, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

that's a sure fire route to madness!

Good luck.
Sure, you have to be mad to start this flipping thing at all!

Old Apr 24th 2015, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

Med requests the same week as AOR?! That's unbelievable - or is it somebody that's applied under EE? If so, don't use it as a guide as their timeline will bear no relevance to yours.

If you look at normal processing times for PNP that's not EE, you'll see that you wouldn't normally expect to hear anything for a long time, so tbh I'm not sure why you're frustrated if you only got your AOR a week ago?!
I think a few people have been getting the medical and AOR very close together, I got my medical request the same day as the AOR and I have read a few other fellows who were similar(not express entry either)..
Old Apr 24th 2015, 11:54 pm
Forum Regular

Humgarden is an unknown quantity at this point

Sure, you have to be mad to start this flipping thing at all!

About accessing your ECAS account, probably not helpful to you, but there was an email address listed for CIO Sydney on the AOR email they sent me.
Probably got no bearing on your situation, but recently I could not access my 'My Service Canada' account at the CIC website because my SIN number had expired. It is a 'temporary' type issued with a work permit several years ago. I was told to go to the nearest Service Canada office and get it renewed. However,I cannot remember if I was accessing my ECAS account at that time, sorry.

I did get my 'request for Medicals' email about one week after my AOR email of March 19,.
Old Apr 25th 2015, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by palmerq
I think a few people have been getting the medical and AOR very close together, I got my medical request the same day as the AOR and I have read a few other fellows who were similar(not express entry either)..
we got our med requests only 3 days (one working day) after our AOR.
Not EE - haven't heard a peep put of them since mind you. Not even to acknowledge meds received on ECAS and that was back in November.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.