Notorised copies for CIC?

Old Mar 9th 2009, 2:09 am
Nova Scotia

Bellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Notorised copies for CIC?

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
LOL I did laugh when I read the reply! I thought your Mum had logged on to tell you off for not reading the instructions properly....

Old Mar 9th 2009, 2:12 am
Nova Scotia

Bellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah this is what we are thinking too and I think (don't quote me) but if you are going by the SW route then you do have to get them notorised, but we have already been approved via the province and we did get everything notorised for them, think we will get them done anyway, our Lawyer won't charge (well he didn't last time)
Old Mar 9th 2009, 3:18 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by purple80
Appendix A
Checklist

Gather documents as listed. Check (�) each item on the checklist and attach the checklist to your documents (a paper clip will do).

Place all documents in a sealed envelope. Do not send originals unless
otherwise stated.

Send notarized photocopies of all documents except the police certificates, which must be originals.

We have notarized everything! Done this in Canada through work, no cost involved.
We're FSW not PNP.

Charlie
Where is this appendix A? On the London Checklist? Do you have a link??
Old Mar 9th 2009, 4:05 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Where is this appendix A? On the London Checklist? Do you have a link??

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf

In first paragraph...........
Old Mar 9th 2009, 4:33 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Well how freakalishious - my copy of this never had this on it - am wondering if I had an old copy or something? Ahh well if they send it back they send it back! They are a law untoo themselves anyway!
Old Mar 9th 2009, 4:35 am
Nova Scotia

Well how freakalishious - my copy of this never had this on it - am wondering if I had an old copy or something? Ahh well if they send it back they send it back! They are a law untoo themselves anyway!
Fingers crossed Amy hopefully you'll be ok, no point stressing about it you might still be ok xx
Old Mar 9th 2009, 4:45 am

Originally Posted by Bellanova
Fingers crossed Amy hopefully you'll be ok, no point stressing about it you might still be ok xx
Exactly - am so past caring!! If it isn't that I am sure it will be something else
Old Mar 9th 2009, 4:51 am

Exactly - am so past caring!! If it isn't that I am sure it will be something else
Think your right, if they don't catch you on one thing it will be another. I am trying to remember when I downloaded this I think it was after 'the list' came out.

I am more worried about how exact you have to be with history and addresses. I might not be spot on!
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:23 am

Think your right, if they don't catch you on one thing it will be another. I am trying to remember when I downloaded this I think it was after 'the list' came out.

I am more worried about how exact you have to be with history and addresses. I might not be spot on!
Do you think they check with the, ohh now what is it called, where you have to be registered to vote? I never registered at any of my addresses....
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:27 am

Do you think they check with the, ohh now what is it called, where you have to be registered to vote? I never registered at any of my addresses....

I am so scared about who they check with! There was one address that I am sure I got wrong, same with some of the dates, how in depth do they go............
Old Mar 9th 2009, 5:53 am

I am so scared about who they check with! There was one address that I am sure I got wrong, same with some of the dates, how in depth do they go............
LOL I do believe we could send ourselves MENTAL about all of this!!
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:07 am
Forum Regular

nextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nicenextphase is just really nice

Hi amydavid

Got a headache already and only had our 90 dy letter over a week
Have to say that our letter asks for original police checks ,copies of everything else .. only notarised document we have to provide is relating to 2 of the children .. so hope this is like others ..
By the way we are on the old pr application (applied jan 07 )...

Julie
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:10 am

LOL I do believe we could send ourselves MENTAL about all of this!!
What do you mean could? Gone already, la la la la la la la la la la.
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:22 am

Originally Posted by nextphase
Hi amydavid

Got a headache already and only had our 90 dy letter over a week
Have to say that our letter asks for original police checks ,copies of everything else .. only notarised document we have to provide is relating to 2 of the children .. so hope this is like others ..
By the way we are on the old pr application (applied jan 07 )...

Julie
Ahh so are we (Oct 06) - so hopefully I am okay then!! lol what a royal pain in the ass this PR business is!!
Old Mar 9th 2009, 6:24 am
Nova Scotia

What do you mean could? Gone already, la la la la la la la la la la.
All this paperwork is enough to turn anyone nuts!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.