Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Dec 15th 2012, 11:07 am
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
Hello everyone.

Back at forum after a while now....been busy at planning & organising.
We've booked on 14 jan late night flight now. Got a very good deal at just $1000 per person. for good life ahead.

@nostalgiaLava : congrats on your LOA. That was really fast after the slow process during mid of year. On to PR application now. All the best for that....

@avacon : all the best for your loa. Hope for the best.
Hi Lovely clouds, nice to see you are not wasting any time and getting over to Winnipeg as fast as you can, good luck. I was wondering what airline & website did you book your flights via? Would be good to know.

Merry Christmas

Andrew
Old Dec 15th 2012, 1:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Lovely_clouds, great to hear all your planning is going smoothly. I believe it is indeed a good deal to get a ticket for $1000/person from India to Winnipeg.

Wish you success as you enter the "landing" mode. Will surely hook up with you when I land too.
Old Dec 15th 2012, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Conmar
You may have read it, but I am afraid you haven't read it carefully enough.
Read it again, take all the time you need,don't skim-read it, and try to understand the whole process. Then you will understand why the answer is obviously no.

Spot on Conmar.

Sidfromindia: There are important information from the immigrate manitoba website concerning EV that you should be very conversant with by now.

My advise is that you take your time to look at it again so as to be well prepared for the challenges/opportunities ahead. Year 2013 is around the corner and know there are so many people planning and waiting to hit MPNP with an EV request come January 1, 2013.

But to help you answer the question you mentioned, your interview will not be in your own country but rather in Winnipeg, Manitoba.

All the best.
Old Dec 15th 2012, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

NostalgiaLava is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys I can see everyone is having a really speedy timeline here including me I was expecting my loa would take 6 months, it turned out to be two only!! So now I am filling the cic app and I am not sure if I read correctly, but it seems that the checklist does not request support docs. Did I get it right? I mean no request for job letter, salary, bank statement, ownership, education certificates. Or is it mentioned somewhere else? Or will they ask for these later?
Old Dec 15th 2012, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Lovely clouds and Dammy thx.

So what is your plan lovely, do the landing and then go back to your country to finalize things? Or just go and start straight ahead?

My timeline is really fast! I got loa in 2 months. I think they are trying to process as much as they can before the new year. Good luck to all
Old Dec 15th 2012, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by NostalgiaLava
Lovely clouds and Dammy thx.

So what is your plan lovely, do the landing and then go back to your country to finalize things? Or just go and start straight ahead?

My timeline is really fast! I got loa in 2 months. I think they are trying to process as much as they can before the new year. Good luck to all
Hi NostalgiaLave, many congratulations on receiving your LOA , not long at all . Good luck with your application and I really hope it gets processed very quickly for you .
Old Dec 15th 2012, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
Hello everyone.

Back at forum after a while now....been busy at planning & organising.
We've booked on 14 jan late night flight now. Got a very good deal at just $1000 per person. for good life ahead.

@nostalgiaLava : congrats on your LOA. That was really fast after the slow process during mid of year. On to PR application now. All the best for that....

@avacon : all the best for your loa. Hope for the best.
Wow!!! 14th January is very soon , I really hope you enjoy Christmas and the New Year where you are and look forward to your big move . I see you are flying into Toronto. I really hope that this works out good for you, it should be easier than hauling all of your luggage through customs for a second time as Im sure it will be enough once on leaving your Country. Good luck
Old Dec 16th 2012, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys I can see everyone is having a really speedy timeline here including me I was expecting my loa would take 6 months, it turned out to be two only!! So now I am filling the cic app and I am not sure if I read correctly, but it seems that the checklist does not request support docs. Did I get it right? I mean no request for job letter, salary, bank statement, ownership, education certificates. Or is it mentioned somewhere else? Or will they ask for these later?
Hi NostalgiaLava

congrats to your LOA!

You did read it correctly, except from those documents expressively stipulated (police certificates, birth certificates etc. ) no more supporting documents are required. Just give it a go.
The supporting documents have already been collected and checked by MPNP before issuing the LOA, afaik that's the reason why.
Generally CIC will only check the police certificates and the results from the medical examiniations. Reality however may be different, who knows? Other applicants were asked for additional information, so we will have to wait and see.

Although not required, just to avoid questions and thus more delay at a later point of time we did attach copies of our bank account statements covering the funds we mentioned on IMM0008 Schedule 4 Economic Classes - Provinical Nominees.

Best regards.
Conmar

Last edited by Conmar; Dec 16th 2012 at 8:42 am. Reason: forgot something
Old Dec 16th 2012, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

Yeh problem that they say not to add any doc not mentioned in the checklist. So I am thinking I should stick to that?
Old Dec 16th 2012, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Yeh problem that they say not to add any doc not mentioned in the checklist. So I am thinking I should stick to that?
Follow the checklist and if there is any need for additional documentation, then you will be notified.
Old Dec 16th 2012, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

As Dammy said, they will ask, you can stick to that. We did not add more, just those two copies, because we heard of others who where asked to do so, mainly to calm our
mind - formerly (before our 7 months wait for the LOA) known as nerves of steel.
Really, there is no need for you to do the same.

@Dammy: How are you and how are your preparations going on?
Best regards

Last edited by Conmar; Dec 16th 2012 at 2:02 pm. Reason: missspelling
Old Dec 16th 2012, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

fols is on a distinguished road

Hey people,

I havent been here for months,been too busy with work,anyway,i have just poped in to say congratulations to everyone who had waited patiently and seen progress in their applications,the likes of Lovely clouds,Dammy,Conmar,Froid,Htar,Nostagialava to mention a few.I wish you guys success in the remaining process.For those of us still waiting,hang on there,there is always light at the end of the tunnel,isnt it?

I am actually waiting for the 2013 application to commence,fingers crossed
Old Dec 16th 2012, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Conmar
As Dammy said, they will ask, you can stick to that. We did not add more, just those two copies, because we heard of others who where asked to do so, mainly to calm our
mind - formerly (before our 7 months wait for the LOA) known as nerves of steel.
Really, there is no need for you to do the same.

@Dammy: How are you and how are your preparations going on?
Best regards
Hey Conmar: Am good and trust you are too.

Preparation is hinged on the Nova Scotia ans my visa office. All the same trust God will work out all the outstanding stages quicker than the LOA period.

Am waiting for my Credit card to be charge and thereafter the business will shift to Accra Visa office where my application will be further processed.
Old Dec 16th 2012, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fols
Hey people,

I havent been here for months,been too busy with work,anyway,i have just poped in to say congratulations to everyone who had waited patiently and seen progress in their applications,the likes of Lovely clouds,Dammy,Conmar,Froid,Htar,Nostagialava to mention a few.I wish you guys success in the remaining process.For those of us still waiting,hang on there,there is always light at the end of the tunnel,isnt it?

I am actually waiting for the 2013 application to commence,fingers crossed
Thanks Fols and pray you guys that have waited thus far will be considered early in the new year before the system gets clog again like we witnessed this year.
Old Dec 16th 2012, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

Thx Conmar and Dammy. I am doing the checklist as u said

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.