Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Apr 5th 2013, 11:43 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by SunshineDay
Hello to all of you.
I had a little problem to register, but finally I did it
I've been read you for some time and I appreciate your effort to share experiences and information.
I have a few questions and I'll be thankfull for your help.
I am phamily physician and I intend to immigrate under Manitoba invitation stream.
My questions are...

1.how many points do I need to get on IELTS? What does mean job-ready English? Does that mean that I have to score 7 points which is required for licensing to become a doctor in Manitoba?

2.Is it required that partner takes the IELTS as well?

3.does anybody knows for any physician that came under the MPNP?
Hi,
as far as I know, as physicians are very much in demand, the best way is to get in contact with the Regional Health Authorities directly. As you will not only need a very good english, but also have to sit exam again, a contact with the RHA is crucial. Without it, you would not be getting approval for an EV either...couldn't really see that, because you couldn't work in your profession and you haven't searched the options available for you.

Most RHA have special recruitment offers (ours is for ex. Prairie Mountain RHA, though the website to look at is http://www.assiniboine-rha.ca/index....ns_recruitment .. as we just got amalgamated and a new website wasn't on their forefront of things to do)

..this should be your best way in.
Wishing you the best..
Old Apr 5th 2013, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Great to hear things are moving finally again! Congrats to those who received their EV invite and good luck to those still waiting!

I'd suggest to those who received the invite, don't put planing off! If you need a TRV, get straight away to it....decide on a time frame where you plan to travel... and go for it. And be very thorough with TRV application, take it as serious as the EV application.
If you don't need an TRV, look at flight dates, let PNP know when you will be in the country and get your interview date set. Interview dates might this time around not easy to plan...because there will be high demand for it..and unless they add additional ppl to it, there are only a few officers doing the interviews.
Old Apr 5th 2013, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

nzmanitobian is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to see things are moving... hoping to see strategic stream open again ..
Old Apr 5th 2013, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

nzmanitobian is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ElizD
We sent in the initial request on January 14th and sent the questionnaire back the same day. My husband is the primary applicant. He is a freelance IT consultant and we are planning on living rural.

Thinking of you all. It's nerve-wracking!
Hi ElizD, Can you please share which rural area you applied for ?. Thanks
Old Apr 5th 2013, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

ElizD is an unknown quantity at this point

We are interested in either Sarto or River Hills.

Originally Posted by nzmanitobian
Hi ElizD, Can you please share which rural area you applied for ?. Thanks
Old Apr 5th 2013, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

Atelman is an unknown quantity at this point

Good day, to everybody! I've received invitation for EV))I've sent request on 14th January.
I wish everybody not to give up and wait for a good message as well.

I started online TRV application and I am planning my visit in June.
Among the documents to be uploaded there are 2 questionable ones:
1.Invitation Letter
2.Purpose of travel – Other
Just wonder, if I can upload the email letter from MPNP officers as an Invitation Letter?
What document is needed to be submitted at "purpose of travel" upload field?

Manitibain, thank you for your support and valuable advises!
Old Apr 5th 2013, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

lorerodri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BenoCanada
Hello Lorerodri,

I already sent my request in Jan. I am just waiting for their answer.
By the way, I just received an email from friend of mine that they refused his application, they did not accept his invitation at this time really sad news

Good luck to all of us here.
wannabemanitobain, Have you heard from them yet?

Beno
Hi BenoCanada, please, can you ask your friend why he was refused? i understand that they also send the reason.

I want to know if he failed to demonstrate that he has sufficient work experience, training to find employment, if so, would be good to know his professional career.

Regards

Lorerodri
Old Apr 6th 2013, 12:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lorerodri
Hi BenoCanada, please, can you ask your friend why he was refused? i understand that they also send the reason.

I want to know if he failed to demonstrate that he has sufficient work experience, training to find employment, if so, would be good to know his professional career.

Regards

Lorerodri
First, grats to all who have received their invitation. Now best of luck for the next steps.

Beno wrote: Originally Posted by BenoCanada View Post
Hello Lorerodri,
By the way, I just received an email from friend of mine that they refused his application, they did not accept his invitation at this time

As far as I remember, a wording like "not at this time" indicates they have simply no resources available at present.
Regards
Conmar
Old Apr 6th 2013, 12:24 am
Forum Regular

jim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond reputejim2001 has a reputation beyond repute

No reply from my request yet, will see what Monday brings!
Old Apr 6th 2013, 12:26 am
Forum Regular

lorerodri is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ElizD
We are interested in either Sarto or River Hills.
Sarto is located next to Grunthal, and River Hills is very close to Seven Sisters Falls.

I see both are very tiny towns
Old Apr 6th 2013, 3:22 am
Forum Regular

Boogler is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all,

I'd just like to thank all those who have put helpful insights and tips onto this thread for all of us hopefulls, it's really useful and much appreciated

Congrats Boogler, I am so happy for you too

Can you please share with us your experience with MPNP too?

Thanks to all and hope we are get invitation and start our process together so we can be the new great team as previous awesome team.

regards
Beno
Thanks Beno,

I'm in Aerospace, I sent off my request and replied with the questionnaire and IELTS test around the 27th/28th of January.

I'm really hoping you get a good email soon
Old Apr 6th 2013, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Just a short update on ecas:

Your current home address
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada

Things really get moving.

Old Apr 7th 2013, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by BenoCanada
Hello Lorerodri,

I already sent my request in Jan. I am just waiting for their answer.
By the way, I just received an email from friend of mine that they refused his application, they did not accept his invitation at this time really sad news

Good luck to all of us here.
wannabemanitobain, Have you heard from them yet?

Beno
No, nothing in my inbox yet, by the way BIG CONGRATS to all who have the invite:thu mbup:
Old Apr 7th 2013, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Conmar
Just a short update on ecas:

Your current home address
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada

Things really get moving.

Oh Happy Day it is Conmar, I expect the visa office to request the needful from you in order to issue your COPR.

Ride on my brother and enjoy the success of the immigration project, you and your family deserve it.

Myself and Travel is right behind you and hope to see you in Winnipeg

@Travel: Whatz up with your application, we hope to har positive news from you soon too.
Old Apr 7th 2013, 4:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WannabeMonitobian
No, nothing in my inbox yet, by the way BIG CONGRATS to all who have the invite:thu mbup:
to all our new members who have started getting positive feedback from MPNP, and hope others waiting will join the success wagon too

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.