Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Nov 17th 2012, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

HI,
Can someone please help me.I need to know the follwoing:
1. What documents do I need to sedn when I sen an email requesting EV
2. Are they still accepting emails?
Old Nov 17th 2012, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

Manitobian, all the info you have given on this forum is priceless
Old Nov 17th 2012, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

Hi all,
Now i am in the same shoes with Nordex
I made my interview with Markus. In my opinion it is a successful interview.
He told me "you made a great effort". and at the end "wait my decision"
Now nearly one month.
According to what we have seen before, if you don't take the invitation with you, it will not be send.
May be they have other considerations which we don' know.
Old Nov 18th 2012, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

nordex is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by WannabeMonitobian
HI,
Can someone please help me.I need to know the follwoing:
1. What documents do I need to sedn when I sen an email requesting EV
2. Are they still accepting emails?

Hello WannabeMonitobian, welcome!
Read my post number #523 on this topic.

Also, I know that this might be difficult for you but if you really want to do the Exploratory Visit and to be successful in it try to spend few days and read ALL of the posts here. Later share some of your experience with us
Old Nov 18th 2012, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

nordex is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by htar
Hi all,
Now i am in the same shoes with Nordex
I made my interview with Markus. In my opinion it is a successful interview.
He told me "you made a great effort". and at the end "wait my decision"
Now nearly one month.
According to what we have seen before, if you don't take the invitation with you, it will not be send.
May be they have other considerations which we don' know.
Dear htar,
I wish you to receive your Invitation letter and to become proudly Manitobain one day! As they have 30 days to send your invitation letter. You still have chance!

Unless they send you and you don't receive it, like in my case
Old Nov 18th 2012, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

@ Manitobain. Thanks for all your help.
@ Nordex, thanks but last chance try to contact Markus
Thanks all
But I am not optimistic.
Hope is in God
Old Nov 18th 2012, 12:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by htar
@ Manitobain. Thanks for all your help.
@ Nordex, thanks but last chance try to contact Markus
Thanks all
But I am not optimistic.
Hope is in God
Bad news htar

but I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Best of luck
Old Nov 18th 2012, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

archsamer is an unknown quantity at this point

We got the invitition, and submitted MPNP online application( 1st Sep 2012), also recived our file number, and hoping to recive our LOA before 30 Jan 2012, we follow Canadian Embassy at Abu Dhubi, as mentioned at the website for the economic immigration(( business & PNP & skilled worker )) expected to wait around 22 months to recive the PR ,
But the MPNP informed me that they will revise our document to help the federal government, and to minimize the time, and federal should ask us directly for the medical and the police certificate.
Could any one advice from his experiance if we expected to wait all the 22 months as mentioned at the embassy time frame, or as I understood MPNP have fast way?
Thanks in advance
Old Nov 18th 2012, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by archsamer
We got the invitition, and submitted MPNP online application( 1st Sep 2012), also recived our file number, and hoping to recive our LOA before 30 Jan 2012, we follow Canadian Embassy at Abu Dhubi, as mentioned at the website for the economic immigration(( business & PNP & skilled worker )) expected to wait around 22 months to recive the PR ,
But the MPNP informed me that they will revise our document to help the federal government, and to minimize the time, and federal should ask us directly for the medical and the police certificate.
Could any one advice from his experiance if we expected to wait all the 22 months as mentioned at the embassy time frame, or as I understood MPNP have fast way?
Thanks in advance
22 months will be the fast way. If you compare the PNP category waiting times with FSW waiting times, PNP is faster in all countries. It doesn't give a timeline for Abu Dhabi in the FSW category...but if you compare other countries, that is what it comes down to. Yes, federal only will do medical and criminal record check...time between medical and PPR seem to increase constantly at the moment or at least that is my impression.

This is average time, it can go faster or slower and PNP has no say over it at that stage.

btw...London has 21 month now..
Old Nov 19th 2012, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

travel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant futuretravel has a brilliant future

I am in the process of gathering documents to send to CIC.

Do we need to get all the photocopies certified by a Notary or can we just send plain photocopies? All my doucments are in English and do not require translation.

The photocopies are required for Birth Certificates, Passport, IELTS Certificate and Marriage Certificate

Please advise.
Old Nov 19th 2012, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

MBdream is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nordex
Dear members of the forum and future Manitobans!

After FOUR months of agony, the anticipation is FINALLY OVER!

Yesterday I tried to reach Markus by the phone, again, he was unavailable.
Then I called Manitoba immigration and multiculturalism, woman answered. I explained my situation and I said that Markus told me that he sent me invitation over snail mail on August 11th. (?) He also told me that he will sent me invitation letter over email. None of it I received!. She told me that I just need to wait. Today I received an email:

We regret to inform you that we will not issue you an Invitation to Apply to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program based on your interview. Overall, the settlement aspects of your visit to Manitoba did not demonstrate an ability to establish successfully.

Specifically, your employment search in Winnipeg did not fully provide an indication of employability in this province. Additionally the requirements regarding Settlement Resources has not been satisfied as you have limited resources available for settlement in Manitoba. Lastly you did not provide an IELTS score which would determine your English language proficiency.

At this time, we encourage you to look at other immigration programs, such as the Federal Skilled Worker Program, located at www.cic.gc.ca , as you strive towards your goal of immigrating to Manitoba, Canada.

Regards,

MPNP Exploratory Visit

I'm so sorry to hear about this Nordex Don't lose hope, trust that there is better plan for you...just keep your faith!
Old Nov 19th 2012, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

MBdream is an unknown quantity at this point

Jst want to update everyone...I recvd an email from MPNP last Saturday requesting for an updated referral letter from my current employer with duties and responsibilities, today I sent the scan copy of the requested doc...

I'm being positive here at least i know my application is being assessed now
Old Nov 19th 2012, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Lord, I thank you for you are the Alpha and Omega of my life and that is why you are called Jehovah.

That which you said you will do, you have done and I say thank you Lord for the storm is over.

I give you all the glory for this new thing you have done in my life today.

Dear All: I received the coveted Letter of Approval (LOA) today.

I want to thank everyone who showed concerned during the waiting period most especially Manitobain, Lovely_Clouds, Mayoress, Violets are blue, Conmar, New_Start, Nordex, Travel, Gustepk, Jaysuper, Avacon, etc. The list is endless.

I pray the desires of all of us in the forum shall be fulfilled.

Regards.

Last edited by Dammy; Nov 19th 2012 at 8:53 pm.
Old Nov 19th 2012, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

Mayoress is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dammy
Lord, I thank you for you are the Alpha and Omega of my life and that is why you are called Jehovah.

That you said you will do, you have done and I say thank you Lord for the storm is over.

I give you all the glory for this new thing you have done in my life today.

Dear All: I received the coveted Letter of Approval (LOA) today.

I want to thank everyone who showed concerned during the waiting period most especially Manitonain, Lovely_Clouds, Mayoress, Violets are blue, Conmar, New_Start, Nordex, Travel, Gustepk, Jaysuper, Avacon, etc. The list is endless.

I pray the desire of all of us in the forum shall be fulfilled.

Regards.
Let me be the first to congratulate you here. Congratulations brother. It is really God's doing and it is so marvelous in our eyes. Best of luck, favour and success in the next process- CIO Nova Scotia.
Old Nov 19th 2012, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mayoress
Let me be the first to congratulate you here. Congratulations brother. It is really God's doing and it is so marvelous in our eyes. Best of luck, favour and success in the next process- CIO Nova Scotia.
Thanks and wish you all the best in your preparing towards the EV application.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.