Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Nov 15th 2012, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

nordex is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Yeah, that was ridiculous

According to their email it seems that I DID IT ALL WRONG! That's just nonsense!

The Worst thing of all: Markus told me on the phone that HE DID SEND me invitation letter by regular email, and he also told me that he is going to send me scanned version on email!

I really don't have idea what REALLY happens out there !
Old Nov 16th 2012, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

Atelman is an unknown quantity at this point

Nordex, I follow your story and I was sure that everything goes smoothly. My impression is that there is some misunderstanding or mistake. For ielts certificate I know officers can give time to submit additionally. Could it be feasible to find opportunity to contact Marcus directly and clarify everything? Especially regarding the invitation that he has sent.
Old Nov 16th 2012, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

nordex is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Atelman
Could it be feasible to find opportunity to contact Marcus directly and clarify everything?
I tried dozen of times. His phone rings couple of times and I always get the message that he "is not available to take your call". That's why I called Manitoba immigration and multiculturalism directly.
Old Nov 16th 2012, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mayoress
I'm happy to here this. It should be here latest next week by God's grace. Thank God. Please get your CIO package ready and forward same as soon as you receive the LOA. Best of favour, luck and success.
Thank you Mayoress and trust God to receive it sooner than later.

As per the application to CIO, am good to go as I have the form ready.

Cheers.
Old Nov 16th 2012, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AVACON
Dammy

As they say - nothing ventured, nothing gained!

At least you now know where to direct your efforts. Now start putting all the CIC forms & docs together so that as soon as you get the LOA your package is ready t go same day to NS.

Congrats!!!
Absolutely right, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Thanks for the concern. All the best with your application and process for PR too.
Old Nov 16th 2012, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nordex
Dear members of the forum and future Manitobans!

After FOUR months of agony, the anticipation is FINALLY OVER!

Yesterday I tried to reach Markus by the phone, again, he was unavailable.
Then I called Manitoba immigration and multiculturalism, woman answered. I explained my situation and I said that Markus told me that he sent me invitation over snail mail on August 11th. (?) He also told me that he will sent me invitation letter over email. None of it I received!. She told me that I just need to wait. Today I received an email:

We regret to inform you that we will not issue you an Invitation to Apply to the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program based on your interview. Overall, the settlement aspects of your visit to Manitoba did not demonstrate an ability to establish successfully.

Specifically, your employment search in Winnipeg did not fully provide an indication of employability in this province. Additionally the requirements regarding Settlement Resources has not been satisfied as you have limited resources available for settlement in Manitoba. Lastly you did not provide an IELTS score which would determine your English language proficiency.

At this time, we encourage you to look at other immigration programs, such as the Federal Skilled Worker Program, located at www.cic.gc.ca , as you strive towards your goal of immigrating to Manitoba, Canada.

Regards,

MPNP Exploratory Visit
Dear Nordex,

I am pained due to the news of your invitation to apply letter refusal. All along I personally was looking forward to saying hurray the day you will receive it but was shocked this has come to an end without the good news..

I want to wish you well, and trust you will not be discouraged to seek other avenue to advance this Canadian dream for you and your family.

All the best my brother.
Old Nov 16th 2012, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dammy
Lord, I thank you for there is non like you.

@ Avacon: many thanks for the concern. I have done in the past and have done again

@ Mayoress: You are appreciated for all the encouragements both on the forum and the private mails.

@ All: Just a bit of update concerning my LOA. Sent a mail yesterday again as advised by Avacon and Mayoress and was informed on the date of dispatch and address. My letter was sent out on October 3, 2012 but am yet to receive it. I had changed my mailing address in September 2012 from my home to my office and this was communicated to MPNP. Thereafter, I had mailed Markus twice concerning the LOA but got no response.

So with the latest information received yesterday, I will follow up with the post office and see how it goes. So it is safe to say the ball has left MPNP's court.

Like in the words of Conmar "It's done when it's done". Thanks All.
Hey Dammy,

fantastic news, I am so happy to learn that, my friend.
Only a matter of few days now.
Old Nov 16th 2012, 7:55 am
Just Joined

Mayoress is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, that was ridiculous

According to their email it seems that I DID IT ALL WRONG! That's just nonsense!

The Worst thing of all: Markus told me on the phone that HE DID SEND me invitation letter by regular email, and he also told me that he is going to send me scanned version on email!

I really don't have idea what REALLY happens out there !
So sorry about your troubles. When there is life, there is hope. May be you should try the next Federal Skilled Worker program in 2013. Don't give up your dream of relocating to Manitoba. God will grant you favour and direct your path. I wish you all the best.
Old Nov 16th 2012, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Here is what I answered.

Dear Immigration officers of Manitoba
Thanks you for your email !

When I called Mr. Chambers by phone he told me that he did sent me invitation letter on date August 11th by snail mail. What happens with that? Also he said me that he will sent me scanned copy of Invitation letter on email.

your employment search in Winnipeg did not fully provide an indication of employability in this province
I visited over 40 IT companies, from which I gathered business cards, presented to Mr. Chambers!

also I forwarded to Mr. Chambers 5 emails of the companies that want to hire me!

Additionally the requirements regarding Settlement Resources has not been satisfied as you have limited resources available for settlement in Manitoba

I did have limited information regarding housing but I answered most of the question Markus asked me about housing and settlement. Including prices of renting/heating/hydro/electric... and part of the city I like to live in.

Lastly you did not provide an IELTS score which would determine your English language proficiency.
I arrived in Canada July4th. IELTS is mandatory from July 1st. Can you please point me where on your website you making it obligatory for Interview? All I can find is

Concerning all applicants:
All MPNP applicants are encouraged to submit test results demonstrating their English or French proficiency regardless of their assessed occupation.
Language is a key determinant in the successful labour market and community integration of New Manitobans. All MPNP applications are assessed based on how well your documentation demonstrates that you satisfy program criteria.

Also during interview and in documentation I mentioned that I have 2 years experience working for American company, and English is of course our language of communication. I am fluent in English!

I only knew that I had to have copy of IELTS test with all documentation along with Invitation letter which is next step and there is where it is obligatory.

I am so sorry because of your decision, and will search for other ways towards to permanent residency for me and my family in Canada.
Thank you!
Hello Nordex,

I am so sorry to learn that , but it is not over until the fat lady sings.

It is obvious there is quite a mess, find out what exactly has happened. Did Markus send you the LOA or not? If not, and this information was given you by mistake, this could perhaps be a reason to ask for a new assessment of your application. But if he did...everything should be different.

Some thoughts of mine just in case you will request a review:

I think you may have a chance to prove that they were wrong with regards to your employability.

But I guess here you got something wrong:
<Additionally the requirements regarding Settlement Resources has not been <satisfied as you have limited resources available for settlement in Manitoba

>I did have limited information regarding housing but I answered most of the >question Markus asked me about housing and settlement. Including prices >of renting/heating/hydro/electric... and part of the city I like to live in.

It seems to be a matter of limited financial resources, not about limited information.

As far as I know, this is a (but not the only) decisive factor, a real show-stopper.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you were lacking the required financial resources at that point of time, I really do see no chance for a successful review. But that is only my point of view.

However, I wish you all the best and don't give up your dream. Keep on fighting!

How to request a review:

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how...t-to-nominate/

Are you eligible to request a review of an MPNP decision?
If you were not nominated, you can submit a Request for a Formal Review only if you provide sufficient evidence to indicate that our assessment of the information and supporting documents you provided in your application was not consistent with MPNP criteria.
The MPNP assesses your application based on how well the your information and documents demonstrate that you meet the eligibility criteria for the stream to which you applied.
The MPNP will not consider a request for review on the basis of new information or documents. Documents must be made available to us at the time of assessment. We will not consider information or documents received after we have assessed your application.
Please note:
• A request for review can be made only by the principal applicant or the principal applicant’s authorized, paid representative.
• The MPNP must receive the request no later than 60 days after the date of the Letter of Refusal.
• The request must provide sufficient details to indicate that our assessment of the information and supporting documents you provided in your application was not consistent was with the MPNP criteria in effect at the time of assessment.
The MPNP will not consider a request for review when:
• Submission of new information or documents is the basis for the request.
• Strength of relationship to a signatory of the Manitoba Affidavit of Support (MAS) or having a weak connection to Manitoba was the main reason for our decision not to nominate.
• Having stronger ties to another Canadian province was the main reason for a decision not to nominate.
• The applicant claims higher English ability, and an IELTS score (International English Language Testing System) was submitted with the MPNP application.
After a formal review, we will mail the applicant or the applicant’s paid, authorized representative, a written notice of the result.
To request a review, download the form Request for a Formal Review.
Old Nov 16th 2012, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Conmar
Hey Dammy,

fantastic news, I am so happy to learn that, my friend.
Only a matter of few days now.
Thanks my friend and hope it comes in few days time.

Cheers.
Old Nov 16th 2012, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Conmar
Hello Nordex,

I am so sorry to learn that , but it is not over until the fat lady sings.

It is obvious there is quite a mess, find out what exactly has happened. Did Markus send you the LOA or not? If not, and this information was given you by mistake, this could perhaps be a reason to ask for a new assessment of your application. But if he did...everything should be different.

Some thoughts of mine just in case you will request a review:

I think you may have a chance to prove that they were wrong with regards to your employability.

But I guess here you got something wrong:
<Additionally the requirements regarding Settlement Resources has not been <satisfied as you have limited resources available for settlement in Manitoba

>I did have limited information regarding housing but I answered most of the >question Markus asked me about housing and settlement. Including prices >of renting/heating/hydro/electric... and part of the city I like to live in.

It seems to be a matter of limited financial resources, not about limited information.

As far as I know, this is a (but not the only) decisive factor, a real show-stopper.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you were lacking the required financial resources at that point of time, I really do see no chance for a successful review. But that is only my point of view.

However, I wish you all the best and don't give up your dream. Keep on fighting!

How to request a review:

http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how...t-to-nominate/

Are you eligible to request a review of an MPNP decision?
If you were not nominated, you can submit a Request for a Formal Review only if you provide sufficient evidence to indicate that our assessment of the information and supporting documents you provided in your application was not consistent with MPNP criteria.
The MPNP assesses your application based on how well the your information and documents demonstrate that you meet the eligibility criteria for the stream to which you applied.
The MPNP will not consider a request for review on the basis of new information or documents. Documents must be made available to us at the time of assessment. We will not consider information or documents received after we have assessed your application.
Please note:
• A request for review can be made only by the principal applicant or the principal applicant’s authorized, paid representative.
• The MPNP must receive the request no later than 60 days after the date of the Letter of Refusal.
• The request must provide sufficient details to indicate that our assessment of the information and supporting documents you provided in your application was not consistent was with the MPNP criteria in effect at the time of assessment.
The MPNP will not consider a request for review when:
• Submission of new information or documents is the basis for the request.
• Strength of relationship to a signatory of the Manitoba Affidavit of Support (MAS) or having a weak connection to Manitoba was the main reason for our decision not to nominate.
• Having stronger ties to another Canadian province was the main reason for a decision not to nominate.
• The applicant claims higher English ability, and an IELTS score (International English Language Testing System) was submitted with the MPNP application.
After a formal review, we will mail the applicant or the applicant’s paid, authorized representative, a written notice of the result.
To request a review, download the form Request for a Formal Review.
Dear Conmar: Am not sure the request for a review applies to the invitation to apply letter after exploratory visit. My understanding is you can only apply for a review of decision made concerning nomination for PNP i.e. if you are denied LOA.

But there is no harm in trying. by going through this route.
Old Nov 16th 2012, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

New_Start is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried dozen of times. His phone rings couple of times and I always get the message that he "is not available to take your call". That's why I called Manitoba immigration and multiculturalism directly.
I think the reasons in the refusal letter are just excuses. You may have to ask someone in person. What is the key point that they refused your application or is there anything that you can do to delay the decision.
Old Nov 16th 2012, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,
Just wanted to know if you can currently send an email requesting fo an exploratory visit, are emails being accepted or do I have to wait till they open up in 2013
Old Nov 16th 2012, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dammy
Dear Conmar: Am not sure the request for a review applies to the invitation to apply letter after exploratory visit. My understanding is you can only apply for a review of decision made concerning nomination for PNP i.e. if you are denied LOA.

But there is no harm in trying. by going through this route.
Dear Dammy,
at second glance, neither am I, shame on me..

But I can imagine that there are similar rules and regulations apllying to both stages of the process, as you said, there is no harm in trying.

For a moment I have forgotten he was one step behind. Sorry Nordex.
Old Nov 16th 2012, 11:30 am
Just Joined

archsamer is an unknown quantity at this point

We got the invitition, and submitted MPNP online application( 1st Sep 2012), also recived our file number, and hoping to recive our LOA before 30 Jan 2012, we follow Canadian Embassy at Abu Dhubi, as mentioned at the website for the economic immigration(( business & PNP & skilled worker )) expected to wait around 22 months to recive the PR ,
But the MPNP informed me that they will revise our document to help the federal government, and to minimize the time, and federal should ask us directly for the medical and the police certificate.
Could any one advice from his experiance if we expected to wait all the 22 months as mentioned at the embassy time frame, or as I understood MPNP have fast way?
Thanks in advance

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.