Old Nov 8th 2012, 1:19 am
Forum Regular

MBdream is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
Hey guys.

Hope everyones doing fine.

@MBDreams - all the best on you Mpnp online app. Godspeed

@travel - any update on your Loa? It was in post transit.

@dammy - may Gods blessings be with you. Have you heard any update on your Loa?

@new start - what's your status on PR app? Got the cc charge?

All fellow members....who are planning for EV. I do hope you have collected all documents & IELTS score & planned for financial statements.

@manitobain - wish you a shiny day. I have keeping an eye on weather in Winnipeg. It's coming down to 0, -1 now. How's it in Rossburn? Wish you & your family the best for coming up festivities. Hope you celebrate & enjoy with all family members around.

All the best to everyone. The route to MB is long, rocky & at-times frustrating, with occasional dark tunnels enroute. The fruit of journey is still worth all the issues faced during the passage.

@ lovely_clouds, thanks dear your timeline wows me…you made your EV application to PR in a span of less than a year! Such an inspiration
Sending your way some good vibes and prayers so you’ll get your passports with PR very soon!
Old Nov 8th 2012, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

nordex is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by amrsoudy
Great answer but I need to know that how many percentage % success and how many % failed
I think that if you are invited to EV you have great chances, MPNP officer checks for your documentation before you arrive. Also I heard some people were rejected after they had interview because they have relatives in other provinces.
And I some other cases like mine. Obviously I did not cover all of exploratory visit purpose like research housing. So Markus is now delaying my invitation letter (to punish me or something ). Anyways I like Manitoba and cant wait to settle there.

Or they make this way only to refresh the hotels reservations there and to bring income to Manitoba
Naaah.

So do you think its easy way or if you did all steps right = success? And if yes what you think about IT jobs like programing or applications consultant
I'm in IT myself and I can assure you if I had just had working visa and not PR while I was in Winnipeg I will found a job in a matter of days!
Old Nov 8th 2012, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nordex
I think that if you are invited to EV you have great chances, MPNP officer checks for your documentation before you arrive. Also I heard some people were rejected after they had interview because they have relatives in other provinces.
And I some other cases like mine. Obviously I did not cover all of exploratory visit purpose like research housing. So Markus is now delaying my invitation letter (to punish me or something ). Anyways I like Manitoba and cant wait to settle there.

Naaah.

I'm in IT myself and I can assure you if I had just had working visa and not PR while I was in Winnipeg I will found a job in a matter of days!

@ Nordex: The storm will soon be over. It is well.
Old Nov 8th 2012, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh Lord, come down and manifest your power
Old Nov 8th 2012, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dammy
Hi Dammy,

sometimes he does and we simply do not realise.

I guess your LOA was not sent together with mine, so I expect it to arrive between November 15th and 24th.
Old Nov 8th 2012, 3:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Conmar
Hi Dammy,

I guess your LOA was not sent together with mine, so I expect it to arrive between November 15th and 24th.
I trust it will come before your projected time. Hope you are making progress with respect to the documentations for the application to CIC Nova Scotia?
Old Nov 8th 2012, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MBdream
@ lovely_clouds, thanks dear your timeline wows me…you made your EV application to PR in a span of less than a year! Such an inspiration
Sending your way some good vibes and prayers so you’ll get your passports with PR very soon!
Thank you so much MBDreams....that's so sweet of you.
Really need all the prayers. We really hope to receive soon.

Originally Posted by Dammy
@dammy - our good wishes are with you. Really praying that your loa is posted this month.

Hi Dammy,

Hi @conmar - how's your pr app coming along? Have you sent the file?
Old Nov 8th 2012, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future
Smile Winnipeg's 139th Anniversary

Hey everyone.....

In between - Today is 139th anniversary of WINNIPEG..... Happy birthday to our beloved dream city, & thank you to administration members of MB province to shape the city & the province what it is today.

@ilse 4 cheers for you from us
Old Nov 8th 2012, 5:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Great answer but I need to know that how many percentage % success and how many % failed
There is no clear data to answer this question. But if you fulfill all requirements for the program completely.... & if you can justify to MPNP officials that you will settle in MB, you will succeed. Also you must have read Nordex's reply above.

Or they make this way only to refresh the hotels reservations there and to bring income to Manitoba
IMHO that's a bad thought. EV program has been there for years, & it's a highly successful program. If you had read this entire thread properly, you would have seen many success stories on this thread. Also during Feb 2012, Ilse (manitobain) had shared news that as per latest Canadian census data, MB has observed highest % growth of new immigrants. This census data itself is a proof of MPNP / EV success.

So do you think its easy way or if you did all steps right = success?
There is no easy way to immigration. EV success does not guarantee you a PR.

PR is still issued by Federal Immigration officers during the PR application process. & they review your documents thoroughly, along with all criminal checks & medical history review.

If prospective immigrant is honest, & has done thorough research about future settlement plan in MB.... & is decently healthy without any major health ailments - she / he will gain immigration easily.

And if yes what you think about IT jobs like programing or applications consultant
IT is good in Winnipeg & Brandon. but if you are asking this question to see how soon can you get job in MB..... Consider this as well :

IT has hundreds of sub-fields; even programming is done in world on various language platforms. I don't think this question can be answered by anyone but you yourself. Do some research on kind of jobs available in MB for your current profile / experience.
You can start your research with indeed.ca, workopolis, monster.ca
Old Nov 9th 2012, 1:29 am
Forum Regular

New_Start is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
Hey guys.

Hope everyones doing fine.

@MBDreams - all the best on you Mpnp online app. Godspeed

@travel - any update on your Loa? It was in post transit.

@dammy - may Gods blessings be with you. Have you heard any update on your Loa?

@new start - what's your status on PR app? Got the cc charge?

All fellow members....who are planning for EV. I do hope you have collected all documents & IELTS score & planned for financial statements.

@manitobain - wish you a shiny day. I have keeping an eye on weather in Winnipeg. It's coming down to 0, -1 now. How's it in Rossburn? Wish you & your family the best for coming up festivities. Hope you celebrate & enjoy with all family members around.

All the best to everyone. The route to MB is long, rocky & at-times frustrating, with occasional dark tunnels enroute. The fruit of journey is still worth all the issues faced during the passage.
Hi lovely_clouds, thank you for asking. yes my credit card has been charged. waiting for the next step.
Old Nov 9th 2012, 5:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by New_Start
Hi lovely_clouds, thank you for asking. yes my credit card has been charged. waiting for the next step.
Congrats New_start. Next step, I guess is file transferring to you nearest Visa office for further process. What's the VO for your PR app?
Old Nov 9th 2012, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Nice one and all the best
Old Nov 9th 2012, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

MBdream is an unknown quantity at this point

@ New_start, all the best on the next step!
Old Nov 9th 2012, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE=Dammy;10372843]I trust it will come before your projected time. Hope you are making progress with respect to the documentations for the application to CIC Nova Scotia?[/QUOTE]

Hi lovely_clouds, hi Dammy,

to answer your question first, I was not able to submit it already, given we have to collect police certificates from three countries.
The local embassy of one of these countries told us some weeks ago, an application for certificate from abroad would take at least 7 months time, perhaps even longer!

Our workaround is a relative of my wife, who is still living there and willing to care for it.
A whole lot of red tape blocked the path, but finally it looks good so far, we may have a chance to get it within the next 2 weeks, certified and translated, but... you never know.
Hope dies last, so I hope we can submit it by the end of November.

By the way, I have a kind of problem with form IMM0008ENU_2.pdf, as soon as I choose in field 10: Country of residence any other country but Canada then field 11: Date and place of your last entry to Canada turns grey, the cursor appears but that's it, no more action is possible.
I know how to handle that (thanks to Adobe), but I am not sure if this is a bug or a feature

Did you run into the same problem?
Old Nov 9th 2012, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

QUOTE=Dammy;10372843]I trust it will come before your projected time. Hope you are making progress with respect to the documentations for the application to CIC Nova Scotia?
Hi lovely_clouds, hi Dammy,

to answer your question first, I was not able to submit it already, given we have to collect police certificates from three countries.
The local embassy of one of these countries told us some weeks ago, an application for certificate from abroad would take at least 7 months time, perhaps even longer!

Our workaround is a relative of my wife, who is still living there and willing to care for it.
A whole lot of red tape blocked the path, but finally it looks good so far, we may have a chance to get it within the next 2 weeks, certified and translated, but... you never know.
Hope dies last, so I hope we can submit it by the end of November.

By the way, I have a kind of problem with form IMM0008ENU_2.pdf, as soon as I choose in field 10: Country of residence any other country but Canada then field 11: Date and place of your last entry to Canada turns grey, the cursor appears but that's it, no more action is possible.
I know how to handle that (thanks to Adobe), but I am not sure if this is a bug or a feature

Did you run into the same problem?[/QUOTE]

Pray the documents you are waiting for come out early.

On the issue of field 10: current country of residence, I suppose field 11 will only come up for data entry if you choose Canada where you will be asked for the date and place of entering Canada. So don't think is a bug. Let us hear from Lovely_clouds since she is ahead in the race compared to me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.