Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Oct 19th 2012, 4:18 am
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
@manitobain

Hi Ilse. How r u doing?

Our ECAS is showing status as "medicals received" since 3 oct, and I have come to know that RPRF fees draft was also encashed on 11 oct. Our passports are already at CHC since 6th Oct.

What do you think should be expected timeline for us to receive the passports back?

Also wondering what will be the final verdict on our application

Shud we start selling our stuff now
Hey Sumegha...doing fine here, hope the same goes for you
I wouldn't know more than you as every embassy is different. 6 weeks max? but your guess is as good as mine.

if the last fee is cashed, i'd say the verdict is pretty clear...get out the glasses
Old Oct 19th 2012, 3:47 pm
Just Joined

robertlowe855 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Robertlowe855

We had sent in our papers during june12, & can share our experience. Since papers were going to CIC - so we followed their instructions. That is - copy of mpnp loa, attached in Middle as per docs checklist. CIC people verify that your forms are complete & in order before processing file any further, so better to follow their instrcutions. Still in order to fulfill the Manitoba's documents reqs....we also wrote a cover letter & attached another copy of loa to cover letter. The cover letter was placed on top of all papers. We did mention in cover letter that one copy of loa was attached with cover letter for quick reference, and one copy was attached in the main papers, as per documents checklist.

Also one more tip, do not staple the papers. Better to use paper clipper to hold the documents together.

Am sure senior members will have more info to share on this.
Helo lovely cloud,
Thank you for sharing your experience and sory for the delay (got kinda busy here...), I think I will follow your steps
so you submited the aplication in June, did you get the medicals done? I am trying to figure out how long does it take for them to request medicals since my girlfriend and I are looking to get pregnant beginning of next year and I'm trying to see if its worth waiting a little so we complete the medicals first.
thanks again!
Old Oct 19th 2012, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by manitobain
Hey Sumegha...doing fine here, hope the same goes for you
Hi Ilse. We r doing alright. We r now starting with a month of festivities here...the best & most vast festival season in India.

I wouldn't know more than you as every embassy is different. 6 weeks max? but your guess is as good as mine.
Yeah. I understand. Just in the waiting time now... Pray that meds are cleared
It's all upto the embassy officials now. Hope they are in good mood in the festival season, & gift us the copr.

if the last fee is cashed, i'd say the verdict is pretty clear...get out the glasses
Glasses r out, ready to celebrate..... Only thing is time..& . Having patience in wait.
Old Oct 19th 2012, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by robertlowe855
Helo lovely cloud,
Thank you for sharing your experience and sory for the delay (got kinda busy here...), I think I will follow your steps
so you submited the aplication in June, did you get the medicals done? I am trying to figure out how long does it take for them to request medicals since my girlfriend and I are looking to get pregnant beginning of next year and I'm trying to see if its worth waiting a little so we complete the medicals first.
thanks again!
Hi Robertlowe855,

Am glad my tips can be of help.
We've got our meds completed & passports submitted & RPRF cheque too has been encashed.
But you know, the processing speed depends on the embassy.
Once the documents are received at Sydney,& initial credit card fees is charged...the file is sent to embassy for further processing to our residence country... Which you will enter on first page of the documents.

Usually the first meds request comes in about 3 months of filing the papers at CIC. There are members in this forum whose files are at London embassy since almost 5-6 months now, & they were asked for more medicals. Our file is at Delhi embassy (India) since 3 months. You never know, what kind of timeline you might have.
Old Oct 21st 2012, 8:55 am
Just Joined

triplerocks is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi buddies, this is the first post I have made in the forum, I am also pretty lucky that have pass the interview in Shanghai, now I have been preparing all the docs, and here comes a question, may someone can answer it, thank you

For the education history of twelve yrs secondary, I have 6 yrs elementary school, 3 yrs junior middle school and 3 yrs senior middle school, do I have to provide all the degrees of them? to be honest, it's been long time that only the degree of senior middle school could be found... it's not easy to provide all
Old Oct 21st 2012, 5:13 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by triplerocks
Hi buddies, this is the first post I have made in the forum, I am also pretty lucky that have pass the interview in Shanghai, now I have been preparing all the docs, and here comes a question, may someone can answer it, thank you

For the education history of twelve yrs secondary, I have 6 yrs elementary school, 3 yrs junior middle school and 3 yrs senior middle school, do I have to provide all the degrees of them? to be honest, it's been long time that only the degree of senior middle school could be found... it's not easy to provide all

No, only the last degree, for senior middle school, if that is your highest academic achievement.
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

MBdream is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear MBDream,

As per our discussions with Markus & Sarah during the EV interview....I think if I were in your place, I would have gone with selling one of the property and having sufficient liquid balance in bank before submitting.

MPNP officials who will be examining the file will be most comfortable with liquid balance available.

All the best to you & ur family on your MPNP filing.

thank u lovely_clouds for the tip and sorry for replying late...been busy checking and gathering docs
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

MBdream is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by triplerocks

Hi triplerocks, wow that's great! congratulations!!!
I was interviewed in Beijing

you just need to provide your highest educational attainment...
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 6:50 am
Just Joined

thank you bud!! that's a relief

Originally Posted by PMM
Hi

No, only the last degree, for senior middle school, if that is your highest academic achievement.
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 6:52 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MBdream
Hi triplerocks, wow that's great! congratulations!!!
I was interviewed in Beijing

you just need to provide your highest educational attainment...
MBdream

congrats for u!!!

Last edited by christmasoompa; Oct 23rd 2012 at 6:21 pm. Reason: personal info removed - pls don't post stuff like that on a public forum, thx
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 6:06 pm
Just Joined

Mayoress is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello to everyone.

Congrats to all who received new updates.

Better late than never, happy birthday to Dear Manitoban. Long life and prosperity.

@Dammy, your LOA will arrive soon by God's grace. Amen
Old Oct 25th 2012, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

New_Start is an unknown quantity at this point

My credit card was charge on 22 Oct. It took almost 2 months since I submitted my app to CIC, but finally...
Old Oct 26th 2012, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mayoress
Hello to everyone.

Congrats to all who received new updates.

Better late than never, happy birthday to Dear Manitoban. Long life and prosperity.

@Dammy, your LOA will arrive soon by God's grace. Amen
Hello Mayoress: Thanks for word of encouragement.
Old Oct 26th 2012, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by New_Start
My credit card was charge on 22 Oct. It took almost 2 months since I submitted my app to CIC, but finally...

@New_Start: Nice to hear that your card has been charged . Praying for faster processing at the Visa Office mentioned in your application.
Old Oct 26th 2012, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

@All: Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning. We will all laugh at the end. Have a blessed day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.