IEC 2015

Old Mar 11th 2015, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

rana1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IEC 2015

Am I missing something with all these names of forms floating about? Or are these for a later date? For tomorrow we definitely just need our passport details right? Do we need the resume for tomorrow?
Old Mar 11th 2015, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

matt101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rana1
Am I missing something with all these names of forms floating about? Or are these for a later date? For tomorrow we definitely just need our passport details right? Do we need the resume for tomorrow?
I think all those forms their talking about is for a later date, as far as I'm aware all you need tomorrow is your passport number and a few other basic details. The resume is uploaded in the second stage
Old Mar 11th 2015, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

Kirol is an unknown quantity at this point

It's official, guys.

The Working Holiday category (round 1) will open to citizens of the United Kingdom on March 12, 2015, at 10:00 Eastern Standard Time (14:00 London time).
Old Mar 11th 2015, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

David3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kirol
It's official, guys.

The Working Holiday category (round 1) will open to citizens of the United Kingdom on March 12, 2015, at 10:00 Eastern Standard Time (14:00 London time).
8am mountain time! Woop!
Old Mar 11th 2015, 2:13 pm
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

7am - happy with that!!!
Old Mar 11th 2015, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

Amy1807 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, Leaf.
That clears things up quite a bit.
Since it's asking for the 5750E I guess I'll fill that one out, even though that's not actually the right form by the looks of things.
I think the 5645 is the correct one, as Craig posted earlier, but as you said I'll put in a letter of Explanation stating that.
Thanks for the help, and good luck tomorrow! ;D
It is the correct form. If you read it again it says to fill it out if your over 18 (which I assume you are) OR under 18 and a passport holder of countries X-Y-Z.
Old Mar 11th 2015, 2:36 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Amy1807
It is the correct form. If you read it again it says to fill it out if your over 18 (which I assume you are) OR under 18 and a passport holder of countries X-Y-Z.
I thought it might've been something like that. I've also found another rather helpful website that's clarified that they should accept either!
IEC Canada | Immigration to Canada |Work in Canada | Moving to Canada
Old Mar 11th 2015, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

David3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it might've been something like that. I've also found another rather helpful website that's clarified that they should accept either!
IEC Canada | Immigration to Canada |Work in Canada | Moving to Canada
Or...you know....the CIC website might also be helpful?
Old Mar 11th 2015, 4:39 pm
Frequent Lurker...

thelikelylad is an unknown quantity at this point

Well folks I am pooping my pants already! I've had a read through the last few pages since the opening date was announced and struggled to keep up with all the scattered information that is all of a sudden overwhelming even though I've been researching this since October...

Is anyone able to put in one post the best way to run through this initial stage inc. correct website as I've a feeling the one with the opening date is an intro page? Just detail exactly what's needed and next steps?

Don't want to seem like I'm looking for people to go running around consolidating the info but it seems to be overload now haha. One of the best things I've seen is the image that talks you through the whole process but when reading on here can't help but feel like it's drastically oversimplified!

Cheers folks
Old Mar 11th 2015, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by David3627
Or...you know....the CIC website might also be helpful?
And it was, though I found it a little convoluted at times.
I just felt that this one was a little more straightforward to me. Found it easier (personally) to access the information I needed, taking it with a pinch of salt of course, since it's not directly taking it from CIC.
Old Mar 11th 2015, 7:10 pm
Just Joined

videomannico is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there guys , just to confirm for tomorrow , you need a passport picture uploaded and a CV to upload for the first initial bit to win a place ? What comes after ? Or same day also when. Is payment required as I'm broke right now!! Eeeekk please help !
Old Mar 11th 2015, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by videomannico
Hey there guys , just to confirm for tomorrow , you need a passport picture uploaded and a CV to upload for the first initial bit to win a place ? What comes after ? Or same day also when. Is payment required as I'm broke right now!! Eeeekk please help !
First off you'll need a scan of your passport on the picture page, and your CV in the format indicated on the CIC website.
After that comes the CIC part, where you'll need to complete a number of forms, provide the letter of acceptance from IEC, police report, digital passport photo, CV, and other things. You have 60 days to provide these things.
Old Mar 11th 2015, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

craigthemason is a jewel in the roughcraigthemason is a jewel in the roughcraigthemason is a jewel in the roughcraigthemason is a jewel in the roughcraigthemason is a jewel in the rough

First off you'll need a scan of your passport on the picture page, and your CV in the format indicated on the CIC website.
After that comes the CIC part, where you'll need to complete a number of forms, provide the letter of acceptance from IEC, police report, digital passport photo, CV, and other things. You have 60 days to provide these things.
Are you sure we need to upload passport and CV for this first part? I thought that was just for the second bit... And this first part is simply inputting basic details.?

Also, 60 days?
People keep mentioning a 15 day timescale once CAL is received...
(First part = CAL)
Old Mar 11th 2015, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by craigthemason
Are you sure we need to upload passport and CV for this first part? I thought that was just for the second bit... And this first part is simply inputting basic details.?

Also, 60 days?
(First part = CAL)
Aye, Passport and CV is what's been asked the past few years, from what I can gather from CIC and posts on this very site.
Yes, they'll be asked for again on the later stage of things. You can actually create a CIC account right now, which is what I've been going through myself to make sure I'm ahead of the game.
You go onto the CIC site's questionnaire thing, and given your answer of 'temporarily working in Canada' it should lead you through to your option of IEC - It then gives you the option of making a CIC account, and asks you to register through GCKey or another option which is available through some Canadian banks.
Yes, they're mentioning 15 days recently. 60 days was what was quoted in previous years, and that is what is currently coming up on my CIC application page, though it's not changed in over 24 hours... So I don't know for sure.

But you're right. The first part is by and large basic details, but will ask for a scan of your Passport and the basic CV.
I signed up for the 2014 IEC process earlier this year when you could still do it, even though the applications had still ended. These were the things that it asked me for.
Old Mar 11th 2015, 11:05 pm
Just Joined

videomannico is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the help.bud , how do you do a digital passport photo ?

QUOTE=craigthemason;11589581]Are you sure we need to upload passport and CV for this first part? I thought that was just for the second bit... And this first part is simply inputting basic details.?

Also, 60 days?
(First part = CAL)[/QUOTE]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.