IEC 2015

Old Jan 6th 2015, 10:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IEC 2015

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
he is (years, money and all)
but, I'm still not so sure... does anyone have idea where could I check it, to be absolutely sure?
we don't want to jeopardize our nomination, nor future PR
You are the principal applicant for PNP. If you don't like the answers given then don't ask them on a public forum such as this ask CIC directly.
Old Jan 6th 2015, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

hold on, easy
it's not that I don't like answers, I'm just afraid there might be consequences IF he lands on IEC..
also, I was hoping maybe someone had the same situation..
never mind..
you're right, it's best to ask CIC directly.

tnx
Old Jan 7th 2015, 12:37 am
Forum Regular

CRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond repute

I'm guessing from the responses on here there is still no word of the opening date?
Old Jan 7th 2015, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CRAY
I'm guessing from the responses on here there is still no word of the opening date?
Nope, nothing yet
Old Jan 7th 2015, 1:09 am
Forum Regular

David3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond reputeDavid3627 has a reputation beyond repute

Do the wizard
Old Jan 7th 2015, 2:35 am
Forum Regular

CRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond reputeCRAY has a reputation beyond repute

Is that a dance? Like the funky chicken? � ����
Old Jan 7th 2015, 2:35 am
Forum Regular

Is that a dance? Like the funky chicken? 😁
Old Jan 7th 2015, 3:00 am
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CRAY
Are you not checking the website daily?
Old Jan 7th 2015, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

Chris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
he is (years, money and all)
but, I'm still not so sure... does anyone have idea where could I check it, to be absolutely sure?
we don't want to jeopardize our nomination, nor future PR
He'll be fine just get him to do an IEC, dont now if hes croatian or uk, so just look at there page. Or even better get him to do it.

Last edited by Chris2222; Jan 7th 2015 at 8:59 am.
Old Jan 7th 2015, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Chris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of lightChris2222 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by David3627
Hold on to the seat of your pants, Batman, I had a dream last night that it was imminent. LET IT BE KNOWN I SAID IT FIRST.
Old Jan 7th 2015, 11:10 am
Just Joined

kingpenman1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can somebody direct me to the template for the Resume for the IEC application? Thanks
Old Jan 7th 2015, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

kswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beckiwoo
Are you not checking the website daily?
Only daily? Not 9am Uk time, 9am Ottawa time and 9am Vancouver time?
Old Jan 7th 2015, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

Greyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of lightGreyfox is a glorious beacon of light

Quick question tho folk who have previously completed a work visa, did you carry any of your CAD2500 minimum in cash? Was it electronic transfer? At the moment tesco at offering a good rate on Canadian dollars (1.753) but I'm not sure if I should go for it.

Any advice?
Old Jan 7th 2015, 12:11 pm
Just Joined

ccolls is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: IEC 2015

Hi everyone! My boyfriend is a Londoner and I am a Canadian. We are monitoring the IEC website to make sure we don't miss the application opening announcement but I just wanted to confirm that I am checking the correct one... How to apply - International Experience Canada

Also I thought Twitter might be a good way to monitor as well - as it's pretty instant... has anyone done this in the past and if so would you happen to know the Twitter handle to follow?

Thanks and good luck everyone!
Old Jan 7th 2015, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

kswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond reputekswoosh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Greyfox
Quick question tho folk who have previously completed a work visa, did you carry any of your CAD2500 minimum in cash? Was it electronic transfer? At the moment tesco at offering a good rate on Canadian dollars (1.753) but I'm not sure if I should go for it.

Any advice?
Traveller's cheques are a bit safer... the trouble with carrying 2.5 grand in cash, is if you lose it, you're f-ed.

But besides, a) they never asked me when I entered Canada and b) I'm sure a bank statement would suffice. I think they'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you haven't doctored a bank statement to show you have more funds than you actually have.

Besides, ultimately, if you don't have enough $$ and you run out of cash, and have to go home, it's kinda your problem, not theirs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.