IEC 2015

Old Mar 14th 2015, 8:51 am
Forum Regular

Amy1807 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: IEC 2015

Originally Posted by Kirol
That's what worries me... I have the confirmation, but it still says that it's pending on both documentation and on payment.
I submitted both yesterday morning and documents are showing as submitted, but as of 11:30 last night, payment still showing as pending. Havnt checked yet this morning. What was your quota number? I wonder if that has anything to do with things
Old Mar 14th 2015, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

Kirol is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Amy1807
I submitted both yesterday morning and documents are showing as submitted, but as of 11:30 last night, payment still showing as pending. Havnt checked yet this morning. What was your quota number? I wonder if that has anything to do with things
476, so quite low. I don't know. Maybe I'll wait until monday, since they're probably closed for the weekend.
Old Mar 14th 2015, 11:09 am
Just Joined

Enchilada is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm... A few people seem to have been having issues with IEC recognising payment, right? Have we had any word on that, or has anyone had any success after waiting it out?
I've dropped them a message earlier today and had no reply, I suppose that means I'm going to have to wait all weekend...
Anything I can do on my side to clear and lock that section as complete?
I have the same issue on the payment section, got the receipt in the email but my account still says pending. I sent them a message also and am still waiting on a reply.
Looks like we're going to have to wait and see
Old Mar 14th 2015, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

I truly believe you won't have any problems, like I said, Croatia had the same issue.. but, we did get e mail form IEC about problem with locking payment section..
this was the e mail:
Kompass is currently experiencing an issue recognizing payments.

“01a - Notification of submission - Submit payment and required documents” letters will be sent out shortly inviting you to pay

Once you have successfully paid, and received a payment confirmation, the Kompass payment section will not lock and will say pending, but we are able to determine that you have paid.

There is no further action required from you.

International Experience Canada

Last edited by La_LuNa; Mar 14th 2015 at 2:31 pm.
Old Mar 14th 2015, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

Amy1807 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
I truly believe you won't have any problems, like I said, Croatia had the same issue.. but, we did get e mail form IEC about problem with locking payment section..
this was the e mail:
Good to know! Thanks for the reassurance
Old Mar 14th 2015, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

yup. when CAL came, payment section finally locked itself.
Old Mar 14th 2015, 5:20 pm
Just Joined

talkiyumi is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone know when the next round will open (approximate)??
Old Mar 14th 2015, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by talkiyumi
does anyone know when the next round will open (approximate)??
How long is a piece of string
Old Mar 14th 2015, 6:53 pm
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

That's what worries me... I have the confirmation, but it still says that it's pending on both documentation and on payment.
Very bizarre.

My payment and uploaded docs section are locked underneath and it stills says submitted under profs section but my status is 'submitted - payment and documents pending'

My guess is they haven't looked at them yet and will look next week.

Has anyone received their CAL yet as that will give an indication?
Old Mar 14th 2015, 7:08 pm
BTJ
Occasionally Useful

BTJ is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by beckiwoo
Very bizarre.

My payment and uploaded docs section are locked underneath and it stills says submitted under profs section but my status is 'submitted - payment and documents pending'

My guess is they haven't looked at them yet and will look next week.

Has anyone received their CAL yet as that will give an indication?
Beckiwoo, this is the same as both my wife and I are seeing on our Kompass accounts. Annoyingly they won't start the 14 day processing time limit for the CAL until they send us a message confirming receipt of documents and fee, I assume no one has got this yet?
Old Mar 14th 2015, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

ninespoons has a reputation beyond reputeninespoons has a reputation beyond reputeninespoons has a reputation beyond reputeninespoons has a reputation beyond reputeninespoons has a reputation beyond reputeninespoons has a reputation beyond reputeninespoons has a reputation beyond reputeninespoons has a reputation beyond reputeninespoons has a reputation beyond reputeninespoons has a reputation beyond reputeninespoons has a reputation beyond repute

^ Same as above. Looks like everyone's in the same boat.
Old Mar 15th 2015, 6:13 pm
Just Joined

Tallnick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi was hoping someone may be able to help me. my girlfriend applied for a working holiday visa when it was open last year . Got as far as the cic stage , payments cv ect uploaded, and was no longer able to log into her account. kept saying account not recognised but still receiving emails. After weeks of being passed round to different apartments, embassy to embassy to try get her account sorted she finally gave up . Question is is it still ok to try all again paying twice when the irish quota gets released?
Old Mar 15th 2015, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

ChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond reputeChrisBan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tallnick
Hi was hoping someone may be able to help me. my girlfriend applied for a working holiday visa when it was open last year . Got as far as the cic stage , payments cv ect uploaded, and was no longer able to log into her account. kept saying account not recognised but still receiving emails. After weeks of being passed round to different apartments, embassy to embassy to try get her account sorted she finally gave up . Question is is it still ok to try all again paying twice when the irish quota gets released?
Did she actually submit her MyCIC application? If she did, possible she could have been approved which would mean she is no longer eligible to apply as that would count as a participation.

If she is due a refund from last year then she probably can apply again.
Old Mar 15th 2015, 8:16 pm
Just Joined

Tallnick is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChrisBan
Did she actually submit her MyCIC application? I
She never got the chance to upload her police cert due to not being able to log in so I'm assuming that would be after that was uploaded. she has receipts and messages for everything and still receiving emails.
Old Mar 15th 2015, 8:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tallnick
She never got the chance to upload her police cert due to not being able to log in so I'm assuming that would be after that was uploaded. she has receipts and messages for everything and still receiving emails.
Well then I would assume she didn't submit the application so wouldn't have received work permit approval therefore can apply again, based on an assumption from what you've stated.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.