Here we go...

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 12:59 am
Forum Regular

Boyee will become famous soon enough
Default Here we go...

Ok my guy is now on a train only a few hours from New Delhi. His appointment is on Wed. the 23rd at 10:30am.. I am so very nervous, and extremely terrified. Sleep is a bit difficult since I am constantly thinking of what the out come will be from the interview. I am anxious to know but yet I dont want to know. this is me at 1am wednesday morning---> Waiting to here what happened. And trying to keep awake just encase they call me. Ok Im just a rambling fool right now..

boyee
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 1:11 am
Forum Regular

Cashew is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Here we go...

Good Luck!
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 6:36 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boyee
Ok my guy is now on a train only a few hours from New Delhi. His appointment is on Wed. the 23rd at 10:30am.. I am so very nervous, and extremely terrified. Sleep is a bit difficult since I am constantly thinking of what the out come will be from the interview. I am anxious to know but yet I dont want to know. this is me at 1am wednesday morning---> Waiting to here what happened. And trying to keep awake just encase they call me. Ok Im just a rambling fool right now..

boyee
yep boyee.....
i was thinking abt u; havent seen u fr a long time!!
SO, finally, the DAY is coming near!! i had the same butterflies when i was abt to go to the interview! hope ur guy keeps his head still and high!!
i guess tomorrow u will know the decision; so keep ur fingers crossed
Hopefully, it would be fine!!
also, do tell us abt the decision and outcome of the interview!!
whetever it is, we will try to lend in support!!
Best of luck fr once more!! hope everything would go fine......
God bless
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

kki6 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by amancharan
yep boyee.....
i was thinking abt u; havent seen u fr a long time!!
SO, finally, the DAY is coming near!! i had the same butterflies when i was abt to go to the interview! hope ur guy keeps his head still and high!!
i guess tomorrow u will know the decision; so keep ur fingers crossed
Hopefully, it would be fine!!
also, do tell us abt the decision and outcome of the interview!!
whetever it is, we will try to lend in support!!
Best of luck fr once more!! hope everything would go fine......
God bless
So Boyee any news from the interview? We are all biting our nails and hoping for the best........
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kki6
So Boyee any news from the interview? We are all biting our nails and hoping for the best........

It will be 10:30am New Delhi time on Wednesday so that means 1am for me on Wednesday morning.. We talked this morning after he arrived by train. He is very excited and nervous. Its now 3:18 am and I am sure he is not sleeping much for thinking of what the interview will bring. We are hopeful but scared to be hopeful. I am sure this is what everyone has felt. Its much like a roller coaster. Your hopeful one moment and scared the next. I had to work today so that was good, I was busy all day but still my mind was not on my job. Tonight will be one of the longest nights of my life. I wont sleep at all and once I know the outcome of the interview I will definitely will be crying either way.. I Just hope its those happy tears
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 12:58 am
whm
Forum Regular

whm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant futurewhm has a brilliant future

It will be 10:30am New Delhi time on Wednesday so that means 1am for me on Wednesday morning.. We talked this morning after he arrived by train. He is very excited and nervous. Its now 3:18 am and I am sure he is not sleeping much for thinking of what the interview will bring. We are hopeful but scared to be hopeful. I am sure this is what everyone has felt. Its much like a roller coaster. Your hopeful one moment and scared the next. I had to work today so that was good, I was busy all day but still my mind was not on my job. Tonight will be one of the longest nights of my life. I wont sleep at all and once I know the outcome of the interview I will definitely will be crying either way.. I Just hope its those happy tears
**Here's to Happy Tears!!! ~~SMILE~~**

It will be okay, I can feel it in my bones. Honest.

Thinking of you both,

whm
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by whm
**Here's to Happy Tears!!! ~~SMILE~~**

It will be okay, I can feel it in my bones. Honest.

Thinking of you both,

whm
Good luck to you both. You guys have my thoughts and prayers

Keep us informed and best wished
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

Unhappy Re: Here we go...

Good luck to you both. You guys have my thoughts and prayers

Keep us informed and best wished
Well the waiting is over.. He went to the interview.. and here was the conclusion of the interview.

the officer said that he couldnt grant him a visa for these reasons.
Age difference
I was unable to sponsor him because i didnt have a divorce certificate.
My kids were a concern we have no idea why
not enough proof of the relationship

The officer said that he would review the file again and give him the results in 3 to 4 weeks, but didnt give back his passport.

So how do you like that?
My kids were a concern because he didnt know the address of the school. And it was not a good situation since I had kids. he said that he couldnt give visa on these grounds but kept his passport even thought he was rejected and said that he would review the file again and then send him out a letter.
no happy tears here.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Well the waiting is over.. He went to the interview.. and here was the conclusion of the interview.

Age difference

The officer said that he would review the file again and give him the results in 3 to 4 weeks, but didnt give back his passport.

So how do you like that?
My kids were a concern because he didnt know the address of the school. And it was not a good situation since I had kids. he said that he couldnt give visa on these grounds but kept his passport even thought he was rejected and said that he would review the file again and then send him out a letter.
no happy tears here.
Sorry to hear that Why is the age difference a concern? Any reason given? And is one required to know the address of the kids school?

Guess at this stage its not all bad since he promised to review the case over the next 3-4 weeks. Is your partner required to go back for another intervie before the final decision is made?
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 9:14 am

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Age difference

So how do you like that?
no happy tears here.
I am really unhappy to hear that boyee!!
this is not a valid ground as far as the kids are concerned!!
so, who interviewed him?? a canadian or an indian??
tell me more abt the interview!!
also, it is sure that they have REJECTED him?? I mean why did they keep his passport?? also, do u think u have an outside chance that he might be accepted after the reveiwing of his file??
tell me more abt it!
I am really shocked to hear it!
I would want to hear more abt it!!
pls reply
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by amancharan
I am really unhappy to hear that boyee!!
this is not a valid ground as far as the kids are concerned!!
so, who interviewed him?? a canadian or an indian??
tell me more abt the interview!!
also, it is sure that they have REJECTED him?? I mean why did they keep his passport?? also, do u think u have an outside chance that he might be accepted after the reveiwing of his file??
tell me more abt it!
I am really shocked to hear it!
I would want to hear more abt it!!
pls reply
I have just finished talking with him and he gave me more insight. he told me that the guy was not Indian. The officer was nice and very pleasant. he said that the interview went very well. he told Nishant that he didnt think he was eligible because of his three concerns. 1. I was older than him..2. I have kids living with me. 3. Even though I provided a statement of account from my lawyer stating that I retained her for my divorce and the divorce was already paid for didnt seem to count. He told him that I was "not eligible to sponsor" him. Nishant told him then how come she got a letter saying that she met all the requirements? he said they are not connected to CPC in Miss. how is that so? If I was not able to sponsor we would have never gotten this far would we?? He said that I was not eligible to sponsor him officially or to get into any relationship since she is still married. He was about to say Nishant was rejected because of lack of proof. He said you dont have joint bank account or such things so we couldnt be taken seriously. so he show him the insurance policy and he said we will let u know after 3-4 weeks and we are going to review ur application again. That is the only thing that stopped us from getting a full blown rejection. I have an appointment with my lawyer this afternoon and I will get a statement from her concerning my divorce then I am going to fax it to new delhi along with a letter from my family concerning our relationship. I am hoping that will be enough to sway the decision in our favour. I am hopeful since he didnt give back the passport. Once he saw the insurance policy it seemed to stop him from saying your rejected.
any advice on what to do now?
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

I have just finished talking with him and he gave me more insight. he told me that the guy was not Indian. The officer was nice and very pleasant. he said that the interview went very well. he told Nishant that he didnt think he was eligible because of his three concerns. 1. I was older than him..2. I have kids living with me. 3. Even though I provided a statement of account from my lawyer stating that I retained her for my divorce and the divorce was already paid for didnt seem to count. He told him that I was "not eligible to sponsor" him. Nishant told him then how come she got a letter saying that she met all the requirements? he said they are not connected to CPC in Miss. how is that so? If I was not able to sponsor we would have never gotten this far would we?? He said that I was not eligible to sponsor him officially or to get into any relationship since she is still married. He was about to say Nishant was rejected because of lack of proof. He said you dont have joint bank account or such things so we couldnt be taken seriously. so he show him the insurance policy and he said we will let u know after 3-4 weeks and we are going to review ur application again. That is the only thing that stopped us from getting a full blown rejection. I have an appointment with my lawyer this afternoon and I will get a statement from her concerning my divorce then I am going to fax it to new delhi along with a letter from my family concerning our relationship. I am hoping that will be enough to sway the decision in our favour. I am hopeful since he didnt give back the passport. Once he saw the insurance policy it seemed to stop him from saying your rejected.
Seems a shame to have gone through all that trouble to be told your are eligible to sponsor by Mississauga but the New Delhi says you are not!! Aren't they meant to coordinate their responses? I think you should go ahead with sending more information regarding your divorce and financial position. Is your divorce likely to be finalised soon?
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 12:48 pm

I think its not an outright rejection!! otherwise, he would have been told abt it right away! I think that u guys still stand an outside chance! the reason is becuz u just said that the visa officer stopped short of giving him a rejection!! probably yjet just wanna re-consider the decision.
wat is noteworthy here is that whenever there is an interview, the visa officers are 95% sure of the outcome! the chances of them averting their decision is a minimal 5%. So, as u say that he stopped short of giving him an outright rejection, things can be good fr u guys!
u should do the needful i.e. get the divorce certificate and fax it to New Delhi high commision quoting ur file number or so! also, send it in original via post, also quoting ur file number! be sure to send them the original!
further, u should consult ur lawyer abt all this! he might be able to put more light on it.
one other thing i wanted to tell u - the visa officer was right in telling him that Miss. and the visa offices are not related to the extent of approving sponsorship! the reason is that the sponsorship was approved, taking in consideration ur circumstances and the pre-requisites that they have! its fr the visa office to decide whether u come under the requisite category or not! so, they decide if the respective person is eligible fr the visa or not! i know its really bad, but that how it works!!
hopefully u will be able to get through! do keep us posted on the happenings on ur case!
cheers
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

Seems a shame to have gone through all that trouble to be told your are eligible to sponsor by Mississauga but the New Delhi says you are not!! Aren't they meant to coordinate their responses? I think you should go ahead with sending more information regarding your divorce and financial position. Is your divorce likely to be finalised soon?
yes but see my divorce was not a having issues.. we were not fighting over anything its a very clean divorce. so since we had settled everything and just wanted to be divorced, the divorce was going through on afradavit. so I have no separation agreement since we went straight for the divorce. There is no way one place says your are accepted congratulations and the other says no your not.. I think something was not right there.
Old Mar 23rd 2005, 4:05 pm

yes but see my divorce was not a having issues.. we were not fighting over anything its a very clean divorce. so since we had settled everything and just wanted to be divorced, the divorce was going through on afradavit. so I have no separation agreement since we went straight for the divorce. There is no way one place says your are accepted congratulations and the other says no your not.. I think something was not right there.
I think u will just need a divorce certificate to prove that u are divorced!! that was the allegation that the visa officer first made; right?
the other things i dont think would count that much if u provide them with the divorce certificate! I dont know why they put the age difference as an allegation?? I mean who cares abt age, once u fall in love?? anyways, I have seen that New Delhi visa post is biased like that! they shouldnt be, but that how it is!
I hope u find the solution soon and get everything fixed! u have to act quick though; becuz things are still under control....
did u get an advice frm ur lawyer??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.