Here we go...

Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:24 am
Forum Regular

Boyee will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Here we go...

Originally Posted by amancharan
i think that u have a chance still!! so just dont worry! just give it another 3-4 weeks to get an answer!!
wat did u fax anyways - just the divorce certificate and ur sponsorship approval?
hope it will go well!!
best of luck again..
Here is my problem.. My divorce papers are with the judge to be signed. Thats all there is now, just her signature and thats it. I wont have the divorce certificate until next month. I explained all of this in a letter to immigration. I doubt if they will read my faxes but I did my best its all in that officers hands.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:30 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boyee
Here is my problem.. My divorce papers are with the judge to be signed. Thats all there is now, just her signature and thats it. I wont have the divorce certificate until next month. I explained all of this in a letter to immigration. I doubt if they will read my faxes but I did my best its all in that officers hands.
I think if the officer is considerate enough, he/she might give u another month to let u give them the divorce certificate....
if not, then it wont sound good fr ur case!
I really pray fr u guys.. hope u will get together soon!!
in case of an adverse decision, dont give up; just appeal the decision and make the canadian government realise its mistakes! they have to realise that when they r rendering two souls apart, they are commiting a heinious crime! wish they had a heart
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:33 am
Forum Regular

Yasmina2005 will become famous soon enoughYasmina2005 will become famous soon enough

It would have been nice if officers or any CIC staff read different threads in this forum as they give valuable information on the issues they may not be aware of...
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:47 am
Forum Regular

I think if the officer is considerate enough, he/she might give u another month to let u give them the divorce certificate....
if not, then it wont sound good fr ur case!
I really pray fr u guys.. hope u will get together soon!!
in case of an adverse decision, dont give up; just appeal the decision and make the canadian government realise its mistakes! they have to realise that when they r rendering two souls apart, they are commiting a heinious crime! wish they had a heart
Well the fact that he didnt reject us right away is a positive thing even though it still could be a rejection. The fact that he was going to review the application again can still go either way. If not for the insurance policy, he would have been rejected. Beau said that the interview was very good. I think he liked Beau since they even joked a little.. I dont know which way this thing will go, but I am hoping it will all go our way. If we are rejected then I will be talking to my MP and seeing if he can do anything. I was told by him to go back if we are rejected and he would see what he could do. So we are not out of options.. Not yet anyways. We just want to be together and it shouldnt be this hard. We dont notice our age difference. I dont look my age however old 39 is supposed to look. LOL. I have been separated since 1999, I guess they didnt read that.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:53 am

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Well the fact that he didnt reject us right away is a positive thing even though it still could be a rejection. The fact that he was going to review the application again can still go either way. If not for the insurance policy, he would have been rejected. Beau said that the interview was very good. I think he liked Beau since they even joked a little.. I dont know which way this thing will go, but I am hoping it will all go our way. If we are rejected then I will be talking to my MP and seeing if he can do anything. I was told by him to go back if we are rejected and he would see what he could do. So we are not out of options.. Not yet anyways. We just want to be together and it shouldnt be this hard. We dont notice our age difference. I dont look my age however old 39 is supposed to look. LOL. I have been separated since 1999, I guess they didnt read that.
dont worry boyee!!
ur partner will definitely hear frm them in abt 3-4 week's time! if they decide to wait fr ur divorce certificate, it might be longer! but if they do take longer, then u have positive signals coming....
hope to hear good news fr ur side soon....
Old Mar 28th 2005, 4:59 am
Forum Regular

dont worry boyee!!
ur partner will definitely hear frm them in abt 3-4 week's time! if they decide to wait fr ur divorce certificate, it might be longer! but if they do take longer, then u have positive signals coming....
hope to hear good news fr ur side soon....
I have this feeling that its not going to take 3 or 4 weeks for us to get an answer. My family is very confident that he will be granted the visa but I am still not so sure.
Old Mar 28th 2005, 5:06 am

I have this feeling that its not going to take 3 or 4 weeks for us to get an answer. My family is very confident that he will be granted the visa but I am still not so sure.
do u think it will take time fr an answer?? i mean would it be more than 3-4 weeks?? i yes, i am sure he will get the visa! and in the meantime, if he gets an eye colour and height form and a request fr 2 pics, then be sure that he has got it..
just wait fr it a bit! i know it is testing, but we guys have no choice, u know??
do ur bit and leave the rest to God! hope He will do the needful..
Old Mar 28th 2005, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

do u think it will take time fr an answer?? i mean would it be more than 3-4 weeks?? i yes, i am sure he will get the visa! and in the meantime, if he gets an eye colour and height form and a request fr 2 pics, then be sure that he has got it..
just wait fr it a bit! i know it is testing, but we guys have no choice, u know??
do ur bit and leave the rest to God! hope He will do the needful..
I am thinking we will here something this week or even next week.. its just a feelling I have, I could be wrong.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 6:07 am
Just Joined

peek is an unknown quantity at this point

I am thinking we will here something this week or even next week.. its just a feelling I have, I could be wrong.
hi boyee. sorry for your trouble

one thing you have to remember, either you can get divorce certificte, but it should be mentioned there that you are divorced before your second marriage take place.
age diff does not matter but your husband should be eligble for marriage as per indian laws. as per the effects of kids & age diff. on your second marrige are not that you can not remarry because of kisds and because of 25 age. but this is concentrated on the boy, that why he married with a women with circumstances.
but i they are totally found wrong in founding the exact resons... because they do not belive in arrange marriages. this is ther fault not yours . i pray for for you to get pr for your husband. but if some thing wrong , then you can go for an appeal.their you can prove in details & proofs them every thing.

although there is happening a lot of faik marrages( froude) . but i do not think they ever caught in the immigration. because they always know the laws. but the people like you & me are often crush in their policies.fraud are aware of laws & proofs, and documents.
but people like you and me( who are honest & belive we are genuine) are pushed wrongly by these decisions.you can not imagine we have even more photograps & letters & greetings. but we did not showed them in interview.because we were thinking we are genuine( overconfidence but only upon honesty & truth) . but we too refused.any now ways we going to appeal.we belive that we love each other & there is not any law who can seprate us. no law is saying to seprate two loving people.and more of that god is the most immigration officer & god is the immigration minister if they belive we love each other then no boundries can prevent us to re-unite.
do not warry every thing will be alright . belive in god& each other. i know it is too hard & painful at a thousand miles apart from your love because i am also going through this. what ever happen but we have promised each other, that we will meet as soon as possible.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; do not make the walls buld up the bridges
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Last edited by peek; Mar 30th 2005 at 6:19 am.
Old Mar 30th 2005, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by peek
hi boyee. sorry for your trouble

one thing you have to remember, either you can get divorce certificte, but it should be mentioned there that you are divorced before your second marriage take place.
age diff does not matter but your husband should be eligble for marriage as per indian laws. as per the effects of kids & age diff. on your second marrige are not that you can not remarry because of kisds and because of 25 age. but this is concentrated on the boy, that why he married with a women with circumstances.
but i they are totally found wrong in founding the exact resons... because they do not belive in arrange marriages. this is ther fault not yours . i pray for for you to get pr for your husband. but if some thing wrong , then you can go for an appeal.their you can prove in details & proofs them every thing.

although there is happening a lot of faik marrages( froude) . but i do not think they ever caught in the immigration. because they always know the laws. but the people like you & me are often crush in their policies.fraud are aware of laws & proofs, and documents.
but people like you and me( who are honest & belive we are genuine) are pushed wrongly by these decisions.you can not imagine we have even more photograps & letters & greetings. but we did not showed them in interview.because we were thinking we are genuine( overconfidence but only upon honesty & truth) . but we too refused.any now ways we going to appeal.we belive that we love each other & there is not any law who can seprate us. no law is saying to seprate two loving people.and more of that god is the most immigration officer & god is the immigration minister if they belive we love each other then no boundries can prevent us to re-unite.
do not warry every thing will be alright . belive in god& each other. i know it is too hard & painful at a thousand miles apart from your love because i am also going through this. what ever happen but we have promised each other, that we will meet as soon as possible.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; do not make the walls buld up the bridges
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Hi peek.. We have not been rejected yet. They still have his passport and they are reviewing our application again. So it still could be a rejection. We dont know what will happen. We applied as conjugal partners since we are not married and we dont and wont live common law. We have never seen each other face to face. He is 29 and I am 39. We are not married but we are planning to get married if he is granted a PR visa. We are both christians and we are praying very hard. I think GOD has answered two prayers I had
One was for me to pass sponsorship and the other was for a good interview. He had a good interview. The third is the pr visa.. I pray with all my might that he is accepted. The officer was very nice to him and very friendly. Its had to prove a conjugal relationship. We thought it would be hard but not this hard. he tried last summer to come and visit me, but he was rejected for visitor visa.. I thought that the visa rejection would work in our favor, but its hard to tell. When he was being interviewed the officer said, I dont think you are eligible for visa. Then beau showed him the insurance papers. I am a little hopeful since they didnt reject him right away. He took the insurance papers and and said that he would review the application again and send him a letter in 3 to 4 weeks.

Yes there are many who try to get a visa by fraud and it makes it hard for those of us who are nothing but honest. But I have come to learn that honesty is not enough. You know.. I know the thing that I cant get over is why he didnt just reject beau at the interview. Why did he say that he would review it? he said that he didnt think our relationship was serious. That is grounds for refusal, but he didnt. I have read where couples have had alot more proof than we do and they were refused instantly. Why werent we refused the same? I am very happy that they didnt refuse him and I feel that we still have a chance.

Was your marriage arranged?
Old Mar 30th 2005, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

kki6 is on a distinguished road

Hi peek.. We have not been rejected yet. They still have his passport and they are reviewing our application again. So it still could be a rejection. We dont know what will happen. We applied as conjugal partners since we are not married and we dont and wont live common law. We have never seen each other face to face. He is 29 and I am 39. We are not married but we are planning to get married if he is granted a PR visa. We are both christians and we are praying very hard. I think GOD has answered two prayers I had
One was for me to pass sponsorship and the other was for a good interview. He had a good interview. The third is the pr visa.. I pray with all my might that he is accepted. The officer was very nice to him and very friendly. Its had to prove a conjugal relationship. We thought it would be hard but not this hard. he tried last summer to come and visit me, but he was rejected for visitor visa.. I thought that the visa rejection would work in our favor, but its hard to tell. When he was being interviewed the officer said, I dont think you are eligible for visa. Then beau showed him the insurance papers. I am a little hopeful since they didnt reject him right away. He took the insurance papers and and said that he would review the application again and send him a letter in 3 to 4 weeks.

Yes there are many who try to get a visa by fraud and it makes it hard for those of us who are nothing but honest. But I have come to learn that honesty is not enough. You know.. I know the thing that I cant get over is why he didnt just reject beau at the interview. Why did he say that he would review it? he said that he didnt think our relationship was serious. That is grounds for refusal, but he didnt. I have read where couples have had alot more proof than we do and they were refused instantly. Why werent we refused the same? I am very happy that they didnt refuse him and I feel that we still have a chance.

Boyee

Please don't get yourself too worked up about it. If my calculations are correct, its been a week now and you probably have another 2-3 weeks left. The fact that he wasn't rejected straight way must be a good thing. Maybe the insurance swayed his judgement from rejection to reconsideration.

You and Beau are in my thoughts and prayers. Guess it will be alright in a few weeks.

A few drinks for you

Kay
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:31 am

u'll hear frm the CHC delhi office soon boyee.... and with the good news
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

u'll hear frm the CHC delhi office soon boyee.... and with the good news
I pray your right Amy.. I am wondering how long it will take for the RCMP and CSIS checks if he is accepted? He has never been outside of India will that make a difference?

Thanks for your encouragement Amy.. Its very much appreciated.

boyee
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:01 am

I pray your right Amy.. I am wondering how long it will take for the RCMP and CSIS checks if he is accepted? He has never been outside of India will that make a difference?

boyee
if he hasnt been out of India, then the background checks could be fast!! but there is really no time frame set fr those checks!! i mean, look at me, i have just been to the UK and thats it!! and still its has been 4 weeks since my interview and there is no response??
but to be honest, i dont think it would take more than a month or a month and a half, just fr the background checks....
Old Mar 31st 2005, 11:26 pm
Just Joined

peek is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Here we go...

boyee
i think the immigration officer has told you about the 3 or 4 weeks. officer will responce you with in that period .becouse at this last stage they know what they are doing and what is the exect time wil be taken. and aboute police check i think some times police check happen befire the interview. and they are thinking about your case . and i wish you will get a good news for you. and soon you will say baye to your computer.and if you have send the fax of your divorse ,then it will works. hopes are alive. and you will win your love of course. best of luck.

Last edited by peek; Mar 31st 2005 at 11:34 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.