Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Old Jun 2nd 2015, 4:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

KuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond reputeKuroKuro has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Express Entry Scores and Progress Thread

Interesting that May only had 1 draw! Hope this isn't indicative of draws in the future.
Old Jun 2nd 2015, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KuroKuro
Interesting that May only had 1 draw! Hope this isn't indicative of draws in the future.
I think they've got the hood up, fixing some of the problems that have cropped up during the first 5 months.

Also they're probably doing workload management, because they don't seem to be processing the early applications very quickly or with any predictable pattern, other than that they don't seem to look at an individual application more than once every 4 weeks.
Old Jun 2nd 2015, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

sliam37 is a jewel in the roughsliam37 is a jewel in the roughsliam37 is a jewel in the roughsliam37 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Degs3112
Ye it could be something like that, cheers! I've noticed that there doesn't seem to be any sort of pattern... I was just curious as to why I couldn't get into my Ecas... Then the mind wonders and start thinking there's something wrong with the application since they say they haven't received it yet!
Not sure if it helps, but I couldn't get in to start with as I put down country of birth as United Kingdom, and in fact i should have put England.
Old Jun 2nd 2015, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

Degs3112 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sliam37
Not sure if it helps, but I couldn't get in to start with as I put down country of birth as United Kingdom, and in fact i should have put England.
Lol, Ye I've done the same... I've tried United Kingdom, Scotland and for some reason on my work permit it says I was born in England... So tried that as well and nothing! I'm just guessing they haven't started processing my application yet
Old Jun 6th 2015, 4:33 am
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of

Do children have to pay the right of permanent residence fee? Just had an email from CIC asking for payment for me and my spouse but no mention of our child
Old Jun 6th 2015, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

withabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond reputewithabix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sms1984
Do children have to pay the right of permanent residence fee? Just had an email from CIC asking for payment for me and my spouse but no mention of our child
Progress!

There is no RPRF for dependent children.
Old Jun 6th 2015, 12:40 pm
Happy in Alberta

sms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud ofsms1984 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by withabix
Progress!

There is no RPRF for dependent children.
Yes some progress eventually although they asked for schedule A again too, this will be the second time so god only knows what happened to the first two we uploaded. I managed to upload all the info and RPRF receipt all withinan hour of the email so lets see how long this next wait will be...
Old Jun 6th 2015, 12:53 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

Yes some progress eventually although they asked for schedule A again too, this will be the second time so god only knows what happened to the first two we uploaded. I managed to upload all the info and RPRF receipt all withinan hour of the email so lets see how long this next wait will be...
Yay...that's brilliant news!

So has your medical been passed?
Old Jun 6th 2015, 3:12 pm
Happy in Alberta

Originally Posted by Tirytory
Yay...that's brilliant news!

So has your medical been passed?
Haha nothing has changed to passed.....still. It's so strange they way they are processing ours
Old Jun 6th 2015, 3:32 pm
Muskoka, Ontario

Tirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond reputeTirytory has a reputation beyond repute

Haha nothing has changed to passed.....still. It's so strange they way they are processing ours

Maybe you will just get PR and get everything accepted/passed altogether... I wonder how long it takes after you have to pay your fees?
Old Jun 6th 2015, 3:37 pm
Happy in Alberta

Originally Posted by Tirytory
Maybe you will just get PR and get everything accepted/passed altogether... I wonder how long it takes after you have to pay your fees?
Well I think we still need to have passport requests going on the last persons timeline for EE PR so hopefully that wont be too long. At this point i'm really debating wether or not to mail work permit extension paperwork. This might be all done by July 10th when our current permits expire. It's a gamble
Old Jun 6th 2015, 6:43 pm
Happy in Alberta

Well I think we still need to have passport requests going on the last persons timeline for EE PR so hopefully that wont be too long. At this point i'm really debating wether or not to mail work permit extension paperwork. This might be all done by July 10th when our current permits expire. It's a gamble
I just got another email saying 'your application has been updated' yet whenI log on, nothing has changed! Frustrating
Old Jun 6th 2015, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

I just got another email saying 'your application has been updated' yet whenI log on, nothing has changed! Frustrating
Ye I've had that twice now... Talk about an anti climax! When I spoke to CIC about it they said that all it means is that the application has probably gone to a new department sorta thing, progress at least! Although, apparently, my application isn't even in process yet?!?!?
Old Jun 6th 2015, 7:55 pm
Happy in Alberta

Originally Posted by Degs3112
Ye I've had that twice now... Talk about an anti climax! When I spoke to CIC about it they said that all it means is that the application has probably gone to a new department sorta thing, progress at least! Although, apparently, my application isn't even in process yet?!?!?
When did you submit it?
Old Jun 6th 2015, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

When did you submit it?
I only submitted it on May 5th... So a month ago.'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.