Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

A concerned client of Andrew Miller

A concerned client of Andrew Miller

Old Mar 19th 2009, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

ExcitedBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A concerned client of Andrew Miller

I think he's still posting huh -http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=521862. is it just me or does the refered post read 15 march 2009?
Old Mar 19th 2009, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ExcitedBrit
I think he's still posting huh -http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=521862. is it just me or does the refered post read 15 march 2009?
it says 2008.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

ExcitedBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah just saw that! stupid me, at least he must have died laughing seeing my post.

Originally Posted by kleinluka
it says 2008.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:41 am
Forum Regular

cserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to all

There's one thing I wanted to clarify with the victims here: did anyone of you sign the contract with AM. If yes, and if you have the payment proof it should be enough for a canadian lawyer to file a lawsuit. except that is too would incur additionla costs!!
... if you can find him!
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

cserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to allcserpent is a name known to all

However, his profile shows: Last Activity: Mar 15th 2009 10:00 am
Old Mar 19th 2009, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Have been watching this thread with great interest from the beginning - probably as I cannot believe that I thought he was a nice person :curse:

As a thought - maybe Andrew is still checking this forum to see how far people are getting in grasping him by the short and curlies Watch what you say on the forum as you really dont want to warn him of your actions incase he does another runner
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 11:42 am
Wanna-be Canadian

loser40 has a brilliant futureloser40 has a brilliant futureloser40 has a brilliant futureloser40 has a brilliant futureloser40 has a brilliant futureloser40 has a brilliant future

It's been over 6 weeks now, and Miller, a guy who has conned tens, or maybe hundred's of thousands of pounds from people is still as illusive as ever - why haven't the people who have lost money been contacted by the Canadian authorities - or are the authorities really doing nothing !
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by loser40
It's been over 6 weeks now, and Miller, a guy who has conned tens, or maybe hundred's of thousands of pounds from people is still as illusive as ever - why haven't the people who have lost money been contacted by the Canadian authorities - or are the authorities really doing nothing !
Simple answer? Miller knows how to play legal loopholes in BC/Canadian law.

Be patient
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 11:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by burton bunch
Have been watching this thread with great interest from the beginning - probably as I cannot believe that I thought he was a nice person :curse:

As a thought - maybe Andrew is still checking this forum to see how far people are getting in grasping him by the short and curlies Watch what you say on the forum as you really dont want to warn him of your actions incase he does another runner
I have little doubt Andrew is watching it all unfurl in front of him here, so as BB says, be careful with what you say.

Of course, Andrew, you could just pay back all the good people you have taken monies from, plus some compensation for loss and suffering you have caused... but you won't, will you?

Why not try and prove to the good people of this forum that you aren't actually as bad that seems to have been proven over and over? You know what you've done with the money - I have my suspicions as to what you've done with it.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 11:51 pm

marclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cserpent
Of course, Andrew, you could just pay back all the good people you have taken monies from, plus some compensation for loss and suffering you have caused... but you won't, will you?
I think there will be a lot of souls out there you don’t even know what’s happened, Just waiting for, say July 2009 when they expect to get their document requests. maybe even making plans around what they've been told. Maybe they won’t start chasing it for a couple of months giving CIC and AM the benefit of the doubt.
Old Mar 22nd 2009, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by marclouis
I think there will be a lot of souls out there you don’t even know what’s happened, Just waiting for, say July 2009 when they expect to get their document requests. maybe even making plans around what they've been told. Maybe they won’t start chasing it for a couple of months giving CIC and AM the benefit of the doubt.
My suggestion to EVERYONE who has used Andrew Miller, no matter how soon ago it was - if you have paid him for services, and he has supposedly filed your application - GET IN TOUCH WITH THE CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION OR CANADIAN CONSULATE WHERE YOUR APPLICATION IS SUPPOSEDLY FILED AND CHECK TO MAKE SURE IT IS!

The more people that do this now and find out the truth, the more that can be done! Remember, there are time constraints in BC on fraud issues - you must act FAST!
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 12:58 am
BE Enthusiast

CurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really niceCurtNIR is just really nice

Does this fellow have an acctual office in BC?

If I was any of the people on here who had used him, and been conned out of thousands of pounds and wasted YEARS of my life waiting on nothing, id be paying him a personal visit. I kid you not...

Old Mar 23rd 2009, 1:01 am

marclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to allmarclouis is a name known to all

Originally Posted by CurtNIR
Does this fellow have an acctual office in BC?

If I was any of the people on here who had used him, and been conned out of thousands of pounds and wasted YEARS of my life waiting on nothing, id be paying him a personal visit. I kid you not...

Its a mailbox. But i am sure he knows one day someone will catch up with him.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 2:51 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

A few words as a result of the postings over the last few days:

Originally Posted by Al Little

The really bad thing for the community is that "Andrew Miller" is still posting.
We started using him because of his good reputation on BE. Hopefully a moderator will pick up the message that he is bad news.
He is not still posting.

Originally Posted by Diabolo
With the time he was spending in BE, i just thought BE was paying him or he was part owner of BE....
He has no connection whatsoever with the owners, administrators or moderators of BE. He was just another poster.

Originally Posted by Sleeping_Beauty45
Maybe if you PM one of the moderators or Sue they will be able to tell you his IP addressed or the IP address associated with his username, that may help you in tracking him down?
None of us can reveal that kind of information on posters, sorry.
Old Mar 23rd 2009, 3:13 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana
None of us can reveal that kind of information on posters, sorry.
under any circumstances?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.