Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Old Dec 14th 2011, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

AINP Applicant is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
I see what you did there but did anyone else notice
What are you ppl upto?????
Old Dec 15th 2011, 11:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AINP Applicant
What are you ppl upto?????
Its nothing bad or to do with you or other posters in this thread or about the thread itself. Read over post #17 very carefully and the answer is there
Old Jan 9th 2012, 3:33 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

Has anyone had any positive movement on their case recently? Everything seems to have ground to a halt.

We know people who had meds back in September, who have still heard nothing re passport requests. I am starting to wonder if they are just moving cases around for the sake of it , rather than actually speeding things up.

Some good news from somebody, somewhere would boost my spirits today
Old Jan 9th 2012, 3:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowcandy
Has anyone had any positive movement on their case recently? Everything seems to have ground to a halt.

We know people who had meds back in September, who have still heard nothing re passport requests. I am starting to wonder if they are just moving cases around for the sake of it , rather than actually speeding things up.

Considering how fast you went from app received to meds requested it's not surprising it's all ground to a halt. They must have shocked themselves!! (Sorry I know that didn't help!!).
Maybe now Xmas is out of the way?
Old Jan 9th 2012, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

KeithSonja will become famous soon enoughKeithSonja will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by snowcandy

I hope we all hear soon, now its seems everyone has sent their meds off, it would be nice to see someone get their PPR, that way we all know that the wheel is in motion!!!
Old Jan 9th 2012, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

Passport requested!
Old Jan 9th 2012, 4:21 pm
Forum Regular

KeithSonja will become famous soon enoughKeithSonja will become famous soon enough

Passport requested!
OMG really?? Congratulations!! Whats your timeline??
Old Jan 9th 2012, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by KeithSonja
OMG really?? Congratulations!! Whats your timeline??
Just 3 months. I had applied on Sept 28 and received Medicals and AOR on Nov 4. Medicals were received mid dec and Request for passport on 4 Jan
Old Jan 9th 2012, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

Just 3 months. I had applied on Sept 28 and received Medicals and AOR on Nov 4. Medicals were received mid dec and Request for passport on 4 Jan
That is fantastic news - that means there is hope for all of us soon then - we are about 4 weeks behind you for Meds!

I am very excited now, congrtulations once again, you guys must be over the moon!!!
Old Jan 9th 2012, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

I couldn't stop smiling! It has just happened so quickly... I am still on my post graduate work permit (validity -14 months). Its amazing how things figure out sometimes.

God works in mysterious ways. Lol
Old Jan 9th 2012, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. PPR in about 3 months! That's amazing!

I sent off my application (AINP skilled worker), to the central processing office in NS in mid-December. I'm hoping I'll be on this pilot too! No AOR or anything yet.
Old Jan 9th 2012, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

What is the new process I am just a little curious. I guess you will receive a LOA or something???

Its suppose to be faster but I do not get the two step review.
Old Jan 9th 2012, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

What is the new process I am just a little curious. I guess you will receive a LOA or something???

Its suppose to be faster but I do not get the two step review.
Now you apply for the nomination and then once received you have to send your whole pack off to Sydney, NS. Before I believe you would send it off to the visa office directly.

Congrat's!
Old Jan 9th 2012, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

I hope you get yours soon. I have my fingers crossed for everyone. My passport should reach them on the 11 and we will see how they go from there.

Best of luck everyone.
Old Jan 9th 2012, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

gracey1982 is on a distinguished road

AINP Applicant,
Did the CIC website application status update to "Meds recieved"? Mine have arrived according to my postal tracking number but no update on the website and it's almost impossible to talk to a human being at their end to enquire about the status of the application. I hear that they can be slack in updating the status but would be interesting to know... Congrats by the way
Thanks
Lee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.