Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Old Jan 25th 2012, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

AINP Applicant is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Originally Posted by snowcandy
Quick update- Having emailed CPP at Ottawa last week, we have had a response to say sorry but they should have issued the other med request by now and will get straight onto it. Everyting else is in order and we should be all completed in 2-3 months yay!

Anyone else heard anything?
Congrats, I somewhere wish you had emailed them sooner!!
Old Jan 25th 2012, 5:46 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DandNHill
Other med request????
It's for my stepson in the UK, who turned 18 after we put the application in. (and no, he has no intention of moving here anytime soon as he's off to Uni in Sept and then joining the military!) CIC decided, after we had sent in our meds, that he had to fill in all his own forms, police check etc and now we await his medical request.

At least we know it's moving again.

Was surprised that we actually got a response too
Old Jan 25th 2012, 7:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

It's for my stepson in the UK, who turned 18 after we put the application in. (and no, he has no intention of moving here anytime soon as he's off to Uni in Sept and then joining the military!) CIC decided, after we had sent in our meds, that he had to fill in all his own forms, police check etc and now we await his medical request.

At least we know it's moving again.

Was surprised that we actually got a response too
Well at least it's moving forwards unlike ours where we are still waiting for the Spanish Police check to come back translated so that we can send everything off!!!
Hopefully in a few days and it looks as though things are moving relatively fast which is good
Old Jan 25th 2012, 8:34 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DandNHill
Well at least it's moving forwards unlike ours where we are still waiting for the Spanish Police check to come back translated so that we can send everything off!!!
Hopefully in a few days and it looks as though things are moving relatively fast which is good
Oh dear, guess the Spanish authorities are even slower than Canadian, if that's possible!
Old Jan 26th 2012, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Med's done, now more waiting...
Old Jan 31st 2012, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

OPPOP is an unknown quantity at this point

This is mine :

AB Nominee Program

We received your application for permanent residence on July 21, 2011.

We started processing your application on December 14, 2011.

Medical exam done on November 23, 2011

Medical results have been received.

Received an email regarding that my medical exam has passed and I should wait for further instructions January 4, 2012

I have not received anything after. Shouldn't I have received the PPR by now?!
Old Jan 31st 2012, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

wolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of lightwolstie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OPPOP
This is mine :

AB Nominee Program

We received your application for permanent residence on July 21, 2011.

We started processing your application on December 14, 2011.

Medical exam done on November 23, 2011

Medical results have been received.

Received an email regarding that my medical exam has passed and I should wait for further instructions January 4, 2012

I have not received anything after. Shouldn't I have received the PPR by now?!
Is your application with Ottawa, Bufallo or London?
Old Jan 31st 2012, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wolstie
Is your application with Ottawa, Bufallo or London?
Ottawa
Old Jan 31st 2012, 3:38 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

Ottawa
Is anything else outstanding on your case- police check for eg? If not my guess is that you should be looking to get your passport request very soon.

Just out of interest so we can see if there is quicker processing for individuals as opposed to families through Ottawa, please can you confirm how many family members are in your application, thanks.
Old Jan 31st 2012, 4:28 pm
Just Joined

gracey1982 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by AINP Applicant
Hey I had only send my passport and no copies! Could you please share the details of your email.
Here is my request email:

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are now in a position to finalise your application.

Within the next 30 days please submit your passport(s) or a photocopy of all passport pages for you and your accompanying family members.

We also require two (2) recent photographs of yourself and each accompanying family member.

The issuance of your Confirmation of Permanent Resident document(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) or passport photocopies as requested. You must submit these items by mail. We recommend that you submit a prepaid envelope for the return of your Confirmation of Permanent Resident document(s) and passport(s). Please refer to our mailing instructions for further information.

Please note, though your passport(s) or passport photocopies are due at our office within the next 30 days, you must check your documents upon receipt. There will be a validity date indicated, and you must become a Permanent Resident on or before that date. The validity of the Confirmation of Permanent Resident documents cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after landing, please consult the website regarding residency requirements in order to ensure that you retain your status in Canada.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.
Old Jan 31st 2012, 4:32 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

Originally Posted by gracey1982
Here is my request email:

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. We are now in a position to finalise your application.

Within the next 30 days please submit your passport(s) or a photocopy of all passport pages for you and your accompanying family members.

We also require two (2) recent photographs of yourself and each accompanying family member.

The issuance of your Confirmation of Permanent Resident document(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) or passport photocopies as requested. You must submit these items by mail. We recommend that you submit a prepaid envelope for the return of your Confirmation of Permanent Resident document(s) and passport(s). Please refer to our mailing instructions for further information.

Please note, though your passport(s) or passport photocopies are due at our office within the next 30 days, you must check your documents upon receipt. There will be a validity date indicated, and you must become a Permanent Resident on or before that date. The validity of the Confirmation of Permanent Resident documents cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after landing, please consult the website regarding residency requirements in order to ensure that you retain your status in Canada.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.
So many of us just aching to receive this message every time we open our inbox...well done!
Old Jan 31st 2012, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

Is anything else outstanding on your case- police check for eg? If not my guess is that you should be looking to get your passport request very soon.

Just out of interest so we can see if there is quicker processing for individuals as opposed to families through Ottawa, please can you confirm how many family members are in your application, thanks.
It is an individual application. And I did not have to submit a police check as I have been in Canada since I was 17.

I hope I get the PPR soon.
Old Jan 31st 2012, 5:03 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

It is an individual application. And I did not have to submit a police check as I have been in Canada since I was 17.

I hope I get the PPR soon.
Thanks
Old Feb 6th 2012, 2:38 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

Any recent movement from Ottawa...anyone????
Old Feb 6th 2012, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Any recent movement from Ottawa...anyone????
I had med's from Ottawa about 3 weeks ago. They're done now. I will be sending off RPRF this week along with police checks from the UK, I'll then join the waiting game again...

Good luck to you!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.