Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Old May 10th 2012, 1:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Originally Posted by alexbellamy
Rubberduck or anyone really - when do you get the request to pay the RPRF how and to who?
I read on here somewhere that you can just send the the RPRF.

We weren't asked for it until they sent the e-mail with passport requests. But at that point we had already sent the RPRF to them.

We sent a bank draft to Consulate General Canada, if I remember correctly. I don't have the info to hand at this moment.

hope this helps
Old May 10th 2012, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

KeithSonja will become famous soon enoughKeithSonja will become famous soon enough

11 weeks and counting.... still no PPR

We even sent them an email asking for an update but heard nothing....
Old May 10th 2012, 2:56 pm
Just Joined

Milkshake is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mad Jockette
I read on here somewhere that you can just send the the RPRF.

We weren't asked for it until they sent the e-mail with passport requests. But at that point we had already sent the RPRF to them.

We sent a bank draft to Consulate General Canada, if I remember correctly. I don't have the info to hand at this moment.

hope this helps
In my case I sent the RPRF the same time I paid the application fee all together, and it really helped expediting the process, as the immigration staff suggested themselves in the application guide.

my passport request was only 2 month and 20 days after my AOR arrived.

if I didn't submit the RPRF the same time, the PPR would be postponed maybe for a month.
Old May 10th 2012, 7:20 pm
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by KeithSonja
11 weeks and counting.... still no PPR

We even sent them an email asking for an update but heard nothing....
I feel your pain and can't believe you are still in limbo. Everything crossed for you
Old May 13th 2012, 4:13 am
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

Ecas now showing "decision made" So just tried to track our passport return and the damn lawyer's office has given us the wrong Fedex Tracking Number

Really hope we get them back next week so we can make the trip down to the border before eldest daughter starts all her final exams.
Old May 13th 2012, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

KeithSonja will become famous soon enoughKeithSonja will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by snowcandy
I feel your pain and can't believe you are still in limbo. Everything crossed for you
We emailed Ottawa and got a very confusing email back

They said our case is still awaiting papers that they requested in December - the papers in question we sent to them in November (emailed scan and posted) - they sent us a received receipt of those paper telling us they had been put in our file! - they also sent us the email in February telling us all was well and being sent on to Buffalo for issuance....

So tell me..... What the hell are they going on about now????
Old May 13th 2012, 3:44 pm
Just Joined

sb477sb477 is an unknown quantity at this point

They said our case is still awaiting papers that they requested in December - the papers in question we sent to them in November (emailed scan and posted) - they sent us a received receipt of those paper telling us they had been put in our file! - they also sent us the email in February telling us all was well and being sent on to Buffalo for issuance....

Just email them back and explain in full. They probably just made a mistake.
Old May 13th 2012, 3:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sb477sb477
Just email them back and explain in full. They probably just made a mistake.
Hi, yes we did on Thursday, just waiting for a response. We never did receive any request emails of any kind in December. I just hope they are not now 6 months after submitting the paperwork suddenly gonna tell me it's not enough info and ask for more.... After receiving the email in Feb saying it had been sent for issuance we thought we were on the home straight!
Old May 13th 2012, 7:38 pm
Just Joined

Gaurav_OT is an unknown quantity at this point

SINP April 18/2012. just posted my application to CIO..lets see when I would get my AOR...
Old May 14th 2012, 4:04 am
Don't call me MOM!!

OMG not surprised you are mad Why they can't just do it all in Ottawa instead of shipping it all back to the US, goodness knows- would be a hell of a lot simpler, plus Ottawa seem more reasonable at answering emails

Here's really hoping you get a coherent response from them this week.
Old May 14th 2012, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, yes we did on Thursday, just waiting for a response. We never did receive any request emails of any kind in December. I just hope they are not now 6 months after submitting the paperwork suddenly gonna tell me it's not enough info and ask for more.... After receiving the email in Feb saying it had been sent for issuance we thought we were on the home straight!
Hi KeithSonja
I feel your frustration, and madness. I have sent a case specific e-mail to Seattle, decision made on 23rd April and we still have not heard anything from thenm I am beginning to panic a little now as we have until 26 JUne to 'land' so to speak.

Hoping we both hear from immigration very soon
Old May 14th 2012, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mad Jockette
Hi KeithSonja
I feel your frustration, and madness. I have sent a case specific e-mail to Seattle, decision made on 23rd April and we still have not heard anything from thenm I am beginning to panic a little now as we have until 26 JUne to 'land' so to speak.

Hoping we both hear from immigration very soon
Here's hoping we both get some positive news this week!!
Old May 14th 2012, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

OPPOP is an unknown quantity at this point

On the same boat, did not hear anything back from Buffalo after Ottawa completed my file on Feb 20th. Emailed Ottawa last night and waiting for their reply.
Old May 15th 2012, 3:27 am
Just Joined

florinteb is an unknown quantity at this point

Well i am new to the forum, so here is my timeline.
Scheme Applied Under: CEC
Date of PR Application: Jan 6th
Office sent to: Sydney, NS
Date File Transferred to Ottawa: April 13th
Date of Meds Request: May 10th
Date Medicals Sent: not sent yet
Date of Police Check Request: Sent with original application
Date Police Check sent:
Passport Request:
PR:
Old May 15th 2012, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by florinteb
Well i am new to the forum, so here is my timeline.
Scheme Applied Under: CEC
Date of PR Application: Jan 6th
Office sent to: Sydney, NS
Date File Transferred to Ottawa: April 13th
Date of Meds Request: May 10th
Date Medicals Sent: not sent yet
Date of Police Check Request: Sent with original application
Date Police Check sent:
Passport Request:
PR:
Good luck hope all goes well for you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.