Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Old Apr 28th 2012, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

KeithSonja will become famous soon enoughKeithSonja will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Case Processing Pilot Ottawa Timelines- please add your experiences

Originally Posted by KeithSonja
This is the email we received today!!

Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada has almost been completed. Your file is being forwarded to our Consulate General in Buffalo. They or one of the other consulates in the United States will be in touch with you, probably in 4-8 weeks, about finalization of your application. The final step is issuance of your immigration documents.

Regards,

Case Processing Pilot - Ottawa | Centre de Traitement Pilote - Ottawa - 57

We are now 9 weeks and 2 days since receiving the email above - I dont think that they are keeping to the probable 4-8 weeks to PPR
Old Apr 28th 2012, 6:56 am
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

We are now 9 weeks and 2 days since receiving the email above - I dont think that they are keeping to the probable 4-8 weeks to PPR
What a bummer, I can't believe you are still waiting, it's so hit and miss

I think we were just incredibly lucky to get our passport request last week..but now our lawyer has had our passports for a week and not yet sent them off-very p'd off to say the least and can't do a thing as we have not employed them Causing a lot of stress and probably why it's now almost 1am and I can't sleep;

Here's hoping you get your request soon guys and don't have rely on someone else sending them into Buffalo
Old Apr 28th 2012, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

Milkshake is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by snowcandy

I think we were just incredibly lucky to get our passport request last week..but now our lawyer has had our passports for a week and not yet sent them off-very p'd off to say the least and can't do a thing as we have not employed them Causing a lot of stress and probably why it's now almost 1am and I can't sleep;

Here's hoping you get your request soon guys and don't have rely on someone else sending them into Buffalo
I feel rubberduck's case is like a fox running but our cases walk as a turtle

Rubberduck, could you clarify under which category did you apply and tell us more about your case? did you apply within Canada or abroad?
Old Apr 28th 2012, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

KeithSonja
I can feel your frustration

Hopefully you will hear very soon

Old Apr 28th 2012, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

alexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nicealexbellamy is just really nice

Don't be afraid to phone them up and give them a kick up the backside. Whilst you might not be paying, they are representing you. The (employer?) who is paying will want them to do a good job and will likely be more than happy with you politely asking them if they can expedite a bit..!

I know when I was awaiting the TWP LMO/CAQ etc the same thing happened to us - it seemed like every bit of paper had to sit on their desk for a week before they worked on it. No urgency!
Old Apr 30th 2012, 3:10 am
Don't call me MOM!!

snowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of lightsnowcandy is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by alexbellamy
Don't be afraid to phone them up and give them a kick up the backside. Whilst you might not be paying, they are representing you. The (employer?) who is paying will want them to do a good job and will likely be more than happy with you politely asking them if they can expedite a bit..!

I know when I was awaiting the TWP LMO/CAQ etc the same thing happened to us - it seemed like every bit of paper had to sit on their desk for a week before they worked on it. No urgency!
Hey if only it were that simple

This is Canada, where polite phone calls and emails to try to get things done in an efficient and timely manner is tantamount to harrassment
Old Apr 30th 2012, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

farjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond reputefarjojo71 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

BTW how long did it take to get your passports back (and where did you send them)??
Just finished photocopying every passport page of 4 passports and will be sending them off to Buffalo this week
Old May 1st 2012, 1:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Mad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond reputeMad Jockette has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by farjojo71
Just finished photocopying every passport page of 4 passports and will be sending them off to Buffalo this week
Good luck and hope this last lap is quick for you.
Old May 1st 2012, 9:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, got our COPR today. We're going to 'land' this weekend.

I really hope you all get sorted soon. Thank you to everyone on this thread and others who gave me advice and help!

Old May 1st 2012, 11:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rubberduckofdeath

I really hope you all get sorted soon. Thank you to everyone on this thread and others who gave me advice and help!

Fantastic news, so pleased for you
Old May 1st 2012, 11:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

DandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond reputeDandNHill has a reputation beyond repute

Yay! Well done! Fantastic news! Here's to a long life in Canada
Old May 2nd 2012, 2:50 am
Don't call me MOM!!

Yay!! Super quick Rubberduck. Where are you "Landing"?

Enjoy your celebrations
Old May 2nd 2012, 3:35 am
Just Joined

congrats rubberduck!
really I'm asking you to clarify more your situation to see why they were this fast in your case... this is incredible.
anyway have a great days and nights in Canada.
Old May 4th 2012, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

I cannot believe it! I cannot believe it!

Our passport request is received today morning! Just 2 month and 20 days after file transfer to Ottawa.

I'm so happy, the only problem is that we have planned a trip to our country (Iran) and we need our passports. we'll be back in 90 days and the deadline of passport request is exactly 90 days.

any suggestion from you guys?

hope it happens to you all very soon.
Old May 4th 2012, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

masteros is an unknown quantity at this point

hey guys , im new here in this forum , my stats its
PR App to Buffalo 31 jan 2012 -Meds Req 06 mar 2012 - Meds done 09 mar 2012 - ecas: in process ' we started processing your application ' 15 mar 2012 - File to Ottawa 11 april 2012 - ecas: meds received 23 april 2012

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.