Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London Mar & Apr 2010 - Progress updates

AOR from London Mar & Apr 2010 - Progress updates

Old Jul 17th 2011, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Malco will become famous soon enoughMalco will become famous soon enough
Default Re: AOR from London Mar & Apr 2010 - Progress updates

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts and wishes. Good luck to you all.
Old Jul 17th 2011, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Malco
Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts and wishes. Good luck to you all.
Congrats Malco, good luck with the meds, sure you'll be fine as both conditions under control.

Great to see people on this thread moving forward, gives those of us with a later AOR hope that we'll be next!
Old Jul 20th 2011, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

Melsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Malco
We have just received our medical requests so it looks like things may be moving again. Now we keep our fingers crossed that we will pass them.
Congratulations Malco!!!! yeah this is excellent news. I hope mine comes real soon as our timelines are very similar and CIC have all my updated forms.

Melsa
Old Jul 21st 2011, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

Malco will become famous soon enoughMalco will become famous soon enough

Thanks Tracy and Melsa, I hope you guys hear some news soon too. Looking at other threads there does seem to be some movement now.
Old Aug 4th 2011, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

gooodman is an unknown quantity at this point

Over the moon!

Passport request in email today. Incredible! Emotional!

'P152E PHEP Request' form came attached.

Now two last queries: folks that have received passport requests already will be best placed for this.

1. Do I need to complete page 3 only once or twice (one of principal applicant and another for spouse?)

2. Can only the principal applicant submit the passport package for both applicants (principal + Spouse) in person at London office OR do both the applicants need to be there during submission & collection? Only asking because wife cant take leave at short notice.

Thanks everyone for all the support so far...and hope you all get to the next stage of the process soon.
Old Aug 4th 2011, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gooodman
Over the moon!

Now two last queries: folks that have received passport requests already will be best placed for this.

1. Do I need to complete page 3 only once or twice (one of principal applicant and another for spouse?)

2. Can only the principal applicant submit the passport package for both applicants (principal + Spouse) in person at London office OR do both the applicants need to be there during submission & collection? Only asking because wife cant take leave at short notice.

Thanks everyone for all the support so far...and hope you all get to the next stage of the process soon.
Don't know about question one as tiger took care of that, but tiger is the principle applicant and he dropped off for both of us. Could have picked up for the two of us too, but I fancied a wee day out in London so we did it together.

Well done on ppr....yeh!
Old Aug 5th 2011, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by gooodman
Over the moon!

Congratulations Goodman really pleased for you

Tracy
Old Aug 5th 2011, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Not been on for a while as been a tiny bit busy
Just a wee quick note to sat that our one way flights are booked for the 14th September to Vancouver. Finish my work in less than a week and busy getting shippers etc sorted....so much to do, but dead exciting all the same.

It's been a difficult (but not too long) journey for our family, but my goodness worth the perseverance.

I wish you all the best for the future and hope you all get to where you want to go.

Lns xxx
Old Aug 5th 2011, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
Hi all,

Just a wee quick note to sat that our one way flights are booked for the 14th September to Vancouver. Finish my work in less than a week and busy getting shippers etc sorted....so much to do, but dead exciting all the same.

It's been a difficult (but not too long) journey for our family, but my goodness worth the perseverance.

I wish you all the best for the future and hope you all get to where you want to go.

Lns xxx
So pleased things worked out for you and your family Linsy, hope you will be happy in Canada. Let us know how you're getting on from time to time.

Tracy
Old Aug 5th 2011, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

heading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to all

Hi all,

Lns xxx
The best of luck to you Lins on your new adventure!
Old Aug 5th 2011, 7:13 pm
Adapting slowly...

Funky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of lightFunky Florist is a glorious beacon of light

Best of luck Lins. The next stage of the adventure begins!
Old Aug 5th 2011, 7:34 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck Lins
Old Aug 6th 2011, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

CANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

Enjoy.
Old Aug 6th 2011, 3:18 pm
Forum Regular

Hi everyone

I'm delighted to tell you all we got our medical requests this morning!!!!! Finally after almost one year of being in process!! I'm still in shock but so scared and excited all at the same time. The only downer is I would love to crack open the bottle of Veuve Clicquot I've had waiting in the fridge since christmas but I can't as I'm working in the morning. Never mind the fizz can chill a bit longer!!!

Good luck to everyone else still waiting.

Melsa
Old Aug 6th 2011, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

Hi all,

Lns xxx
Hi Lins

so glad everything has turned out well for you. You must be so excited you are going soon. Have you already sorted out accomodation, jobs, school etc? I'm happy too I got my med requests this morning - nearly a year after you got yours and our AOR dates were similar. My head is full of things to think about now. If you have any advice or tips I would greatly appreciate them.

Melsa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.