Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London Mar & Apr 2010 - Progress updates

AOR from London Mar & Apr 2010 - Progress updates

Old Sep 17th 2010, 7:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOR from London Mar & Apr 2010 - Progress updates

Originally Posted by julietaba
Woo Hoo, so happy for you guys!! I can only imagine how you must be feeling Good luck with medicals xxxx
pretty squiffy TBH
Old Sep 17th 2010, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

Tiger_Quimpo will become famous soon enoughTiger_Quimpo will become famous soon enough

Yes! Medical Requests today.

Same timeline as you Linsy Pinsy

Anyone would think we were joined at the dodgy hip.

Can you pass the red wine please?
Old Sep 17th 2010, 10:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiger_Quimpo
Yes! Medical Requests today.

Same timeline as you Linsy Pinsy

Anyone would think we were joined at the dodgy hip.

Can you pass the red wine please?
this is my thread...get off!!!
Old Sep 18th 2010, 12:00 am

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
got ours toooooooooooo!!!!!!!
So exzcited for you. Hope ours come soon.
Old Sep 18th 2010, 12:02 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lady Locket
Well after commenting about it last night, we got our Med Requests this morning! I am shaking and crying (blame the pregnancy hormones!).

Right, need to book them asap. Thankfully after just having had full blood work ups due to pregnancy (including all the things they look for in emigration requests) and all coming back with good news, I know I don't need to worry about that side of it.

Lins, you must get yours soon (if not already) -

LL x
Ooooooooooooh I was right..gold star for me...lol Many congratulations xxx
Old Sep 18th 2010, 12:02 am

Originally Posted by Lady Locket
Well after commenting about it last night, we got our Med Requests this morning! I am shaking and crying (blame the pregnancy hormones!).

Right, need to book them asap. Thankfully after just having had full blood work ups due to pregnancy (including all the things they look for in emigration requests) and all coming back with good news, I know I don't need to worry about that side of it.

Lins, you must get yours soon (if not already) -

LL x
Great news. Us next please!
Old Sep 18th 2010, 12:03 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
got ours toooooooooooo!!!!!!!
YAY! Congratulations Mrs xxx
Old Sep 18th 2010, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

Sumner5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
YAY! Congratulations Mrs xxx
Congratulations everyone!!

AmyDavid...this would suggest your crystal ball is working pretty well spot on for us too given the time difference in our original applications to London...platinum star no less
Old Sep 18th 2010, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
Ooooooooooooh I was right..gold star for me...lol Many congratulations xxx
.....your gold star-top of the class!!!!
Old Sep 21st 2010, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

portally is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like I have just moved to in progress folks!!!! I was at the point of giving up hope but it looks like there is finally some movement. Fingers crossed for the rest of the process as I am close to the points allowance!
Old Sep 21st 2010, 7:24 am
Forum Regular

Cherry Jam has a spectacular aura aboutCherry Jam has a spectacular aura aboutCherry Jam has a spectacular aura about

Superb news! Best of luck for the rest of the process...
Old Sep 21st 2010, 12:02 pm
Forum Regular

Melsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to everyone that got their medical requests recently. Judging by other people's timelines i'm hoping mine will come next week. These timelines are so obsessive!! I'm off to Rome on Thursday for a few days which will take my mind off the whole thing for a while.
Old Sep 21st 2010, 6:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by portally
Looks like I have just moved to in progress folks!!!! I was at the point of giving up hope but it looks like there is finally some movement. Fingers crossed for the rest of the process as I am close to the points allowance!
great news...your AOR date was the same as mine.

Med requests next...pop open a bottle to celebrate
lns
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

Mickey690 is an unknown quantity at this point

Booked meds for 7th October

Anyone had any experience with Northampton Langham Place Surgery. I'm finding it hard to get through to the xray department at Northampton General and when I did the woman didn't know what I was on about and hung up!
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 2:21 pm

I look at people's time lines and I admit I am totally confused. Now I am blonde so that also doesnt help Anyway, word is that every file gets looked at by date order that it got to CIC. If that is right, then how come people who have received AOR in April have gone into process before AOR from March. Or for that matter people who's file got to CIC later than ours have had med requests. It just makes no sense to me.

Can anyone explain and put me out of my misery please

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.