Wikiposts

The 2011 FSW timeline club

Old Nov 6th 2012, 3:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 2011 FSW timeline club

Wow congrats guys, at least you've been getting some movement! We returned our last form nearly 5 weeks ago and have heard nothing since. Given the number of times we had to return it (4) this is probably a good sign! I really hope we get med requests before Christmas! RbjdtbBurwash - where are you getting your medicals done?
Old Nov 6th 2012, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

still here Jane im not leaving.....still waiting for COPR....x
Old Nov 6th 2012, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

angelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant futureangelic applicant has a brilliant future

OMG just checkedCIC application status and its changed to DECISION MADE does this mean my COPR is on its way???
or not

Old Nov 6th 2012, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

Ailsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really niceAilsa n Dave is just really nice

Still here, still no updates for us...
Old Nov 6th 2012, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Ailsa n Dave
Still here, still no updates for us...
gawd!!!!! im getting frustrated for you

when was the last you heard anything??
Old Nov 6th 2012, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

cde219 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by angelic applicant
OMG just checkedCIC application status and its changed to DECISION MADE does this mean my COPR is on its way???
or not

Oh exciting times

Ours changed to decison made and within a couple of weeks we had our COPR

awwww Ailsa I was really hoping when I saw this thread had been updated that 1 of the updates was going to be off you and dave!
But I am everything that yous hear something soon
Old Nov 6th 2012, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond reputeJane Barlow has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Angelic, that sounds really positive! The final step in the process!

I was hoping you would have news too, Ailsa n Dave
Old Nov 7th 2012, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

Oh Alisa & Dave my thoughts are with you I really hope you hear something soon......

Congrats AA that means your COPR should be there any day, can take up to a month....
Old Nov 8th 2012, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

gillan85 is an unknown quantity at this point

or not

Hi, we received our passport requests the same day as you and our status says as of today 'decision made'. It also said "the office will contact you regarding this decision"..Did yours ? should we be concerned ? I am now concerned can anyone advise or reassure please
Old Nov 8th 2012, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gillan85
Hi, we received our passport requests the same day as you and our status says as of today 'decision made'. It also said "the office will contact you regarding this decision"..Did yours ? should we be concerned ? I am now concerned can anyone advise or reassure please
Hi Gillian great news

Ours said exactly the same as yours and our COPR was on its way to us
Old Nov 8th 2012, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cde219
Hi Gillian great news

Ours said exactly the same as yours and our COPR was on its way to us
Phew..thanks for that cde219, hopefully it has already left the UK and winging it's way to us as we speak...are you still in UK, looking at your timeline?
Old Nov 8th 2012, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

yup mine was identical which is why i became sceptical....but it seems thats just an auto type.....well i hope it is.

yeah im in the UK ....did you mean me? haha
Old Nov 8th 2012, 4:41 am
Forum Regular

yup mine was identical which is why i became sceptical....but it seems thats just an auto type.....well i hope it is.

Oh that is good to hear...I did think it was standard, but you do wonder sometimes. Where are you heading for...do you know yet?
Old Nov 8th 2012, 4:51 am
Forum Regular

Phew..thanks for that cde219, hopefully it has already left the UK and winging it's way to us as we speak...are you still in UK, looking at your timeline?
yeah we still in the UK and were hoping to be gone now but we have 1 last thing to tie up here which is taking longer than we thought
But we thinking as we now in November we think we should stay and have christmas here!
because even if we sort this last thing out and get away end of November its a lot to find a place to live make it a home and be ready for Christmas and we want to try and keep the move as smooth as poss for the kids so we don't think its fair on the kids to move just yet!
Plus our families keep saying oh its nearly christmas stay and have your last christmas here with us! lol

And as they say New year New start
Old Nov 8th 2012, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

hopefully a place called kimberley in bc....trying to save like mad at the mo though so i can go over and have some chill out time first but not sure whether thatll work out. defo staying till the end of Jan/feb so i can say hello to my new niece when she arrives before i set out

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.