2007 queue - where are we up to?

Old Apr 18th 2011, 11:17 pm
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2007 queue - where are we up to?

Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
i cant believe people are still waiting from 2007??..has anyone jacked it in and re-appleid under the new system and jumped the queue so to speak?
Based on what we are seeing the logic of your suggestion is well founded. How it could come down to that is not!
Old Apr 19th 2011, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

ahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant future

Hey coffeepot, automated response comes straight away, but the actual email from minister's office follows afterwards. I emailed minister and got response.

You can certainly get your money back at this stage as your application hasn't come to the stage of processing. IF you wanna take your money back and reapply than ball is certainly in your court.
Old Apr 19th 2011, 11:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ahmadtajwer
Hey coffeepot, automated response comes straight away, but the actual email from minister's office follows afterwards. I emailed minister and got response.

You can certainly get your money back at this stage as your application hasn't come to the stage of processing. IF you wanna take your money back and reapply than ball is certainly in your court.
We had notification via post a couple of years ago, I think quite a few people received them. If we wanted to get a refund we had so many months to respond. At no time did they tell us we would be put to the bottom of the pile,

On our status it says in process, how they can do that I don't understand as they have no paperwork yet ?

If we could get our money back we could reapply.

I sent an email to minister Kenny and as you say had an automated response but nothing other than that.

If we reaply apart from loosing lots of money our daughter will not be able to come with us, if she chooses to, when we applied she was just starting uni and a dependant.
So we just have to wait.
Old Apr 19th 2011, 1:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
On our status it says in process, how they can do that I don't understand as they have no paperwork yet ?
Our status said 'in process' from the day they received our application and nothing changed until the visas were stuck in the passports nearly three years later. It's not a reliable indicator for the 2007 queue, but it seems to be used more effectively for the later applicants.

So sorry you are still waiting CP - I am really willing you to hear something soon. Have you ghought about just turning up and demanding to speak to somone?
Old Apr 19th 2011, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

ahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant future

We had notification via post a couple of years ago, I think quite a few people received them. If we wanted to get a refund we had so many months to respond. At no time did they tell us we would be put to the bottom of the pile,

I sent an email to minister Kenny and as you say had an automated response but nothing other than that.

If we reaply apart from loosing lots of money our daughter will not be able to come with us, if she chooses to, when we applied she was just starting uni and a dependant.
So we just have to wait.
I really hope that something gets sorted for you soon. good luck.
Old Apr 19th 2011, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

So we just have to wait.
sdo1982 has just posted this...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=36

lawyer seems to suggest that a whole load of med requests are being sent out to pre 2008 people...dont know if this is true....i hope it is
Old Apr 20th 2011, 2:05 pm
Account Closed

jericho is an unknown quantity at this point

We flagpoled at the Blaine border crossing on Friday, and are now offically permanent residents.
All the best to everyone else!
Old Apr 20th 2011, 2:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jericho
We flagpoled at the Blaine border crossing on Friday, and are now offically permanent residents.
Congratulations Jericho!

Last edited by tracys; Apr 20th 2011 at 2:08 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Apr 20th 2011, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

Omoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant future

Hi guys,

Finally got my passport request a while ago after 46months in the waiting. I thank you all for sharing your views and love. I hope those still waiting will have positive news soon.

Kindest regards

Mike
Old Apr 20th 2011, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Omoluabi
Hi guys,

Finally got my passport request a while ago after 46months in the waiting. I thank you all for sharing your views and love. I hope those still waiting will have positive news soon.

Kindest regards

Mike
Congratulations
Old Apr 20th 2011, 11:15 pm
Just Joined

Omoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant future

Thanks Tracy and wishing yours will be around soon!!!
Old Apr 21st 2011, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

susieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant future

Hi guys,

Kindest regards

Mike
Congratulations! Great feeling, isn't it?
Old Apr 21st 2011, 2:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jericho
Fab jerico, hope it's all you dreamed of
Old Apr 21st 2011, 2:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi guys,

Kindest regards

Mike
That's great news, there is hope at last woohoo
Old Apr 21st 2011, 2:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi guys,

Kindest regards

Mike
Mike, what's your AOR

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.