2007 queue - where are we up to?

Old Mar 3rd 2011, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

ahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant future
Default Re: 2007 queue - where are we up to?

Originally Posted by susieh
Congratulations. Fantastic news for you.
thanks guys, much appreciated.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 10:55 am
Just Joined

Omoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant future

Hi guys, I was just wondering if it is much easier to get a response from them through fax than email. I have sent them about three mails in the last month and got no reply. From what I have read from others, they alwats get s reply whenever they write. Thanks
AOR-June 2007
Old Mar 16th 2011, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

LandO will become famous soon enoughLandO will become famous soon enough

got PPR by email today We did our medicals Nov '10 and was wondering if they will request updated police clearances because we send in our supporting documents in Feb '10 which means they would be a year old Feb '11. I applied for all the police clearances from South Africa, England and USA ( where we are living now ) in December just to try and be ahead of the game. I posted it registered mail from Texas Feb 17 to England. March 1st we got an email from them asking for the updated police certificates and it arrived at their office March 2 Then this morning we got the PPR email.
Now I would like to know which courier company you all use who live outside England and have to send passports back to get visas put in. Earlier this year I couldnt find one courier company who will help me courier things back to South Africa and then back to me here in Texas again.
Looking forward to our trip to Calgary in July to activate visas. What was your experience like at Calgary immigration. Were they friendly and quick?

I hope there is more good news your way to all those who are still waiting...
Old Mar 16th 2011, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

ahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant future

Congrats LandO and good luck for your passports to be sent to CHC London.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LandO
got PPR by email today We did our medicals Nov '10 and was wondering if they will request updated police clearances because we send in our supporting documents in Feb '10 which means they would be a year old Feb '11. I applied for all the police clearances from South Africa, England and USA ( where we are living now ) in December just to try and be ahead of the game. I posted it registered mail from Texas Feb 17 to England. March 1st we got an email from them asking for the updated police certificates and it arrived at their office March 2 Then this morning we got the PPR email.
Now I would like to know which courier company you all use who live outside England and have to send passports back to get visas put in. Earlier this year I couldnt find one courier company who will help me courier things back to South Africa and then back to me here in Texas again.
Looking forward to our trip to Calgary in July to activate visas. What was your experience like at Calgary immigration. Were they friendly and quick?

I hope there is more good news your way to all those who are still waiting...
Well done! Have replied to your email x
Old Mar 17th 2011, 1:16 pm
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LandO
Many courier companies do not like to accept passports for shipping.

In the past, to obtain temporary work visa for various countries, I have packaged the passport, sandwiched between two A5 sheets of card in an A5 Jiffy (padded) envelope. Then declared the contents as personal documents. They'll accept them then.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 4:16 pm
Just Joined

Omoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant futureOmoluabi has a brilliant future

Just wondering the estimated processing time for people in our case. The 45 months on CIC is different from the one on the London office websites. I have sent them several emails on my case but got no reply. It's my 45th month now. Thanks
Old Mar 17th 2011, 10:29 pm
Just Joined

Jo and Larry is an unknown quantity at this point

Can anyone tell me what is happening about August 2007 AOR. Everything seems to be at a standstill, and there is no news from CIC. This is causing so much stress. We are already at 43 months. What is going on?
Old Mar 18th 2011, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Near Colchester, Essex hoping to go to Port Moody, BC
singingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to beholdsingingringingtree is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jo and Larry
Can anyone tell me what is happening about August 2007 AOR. Everything seems to be at a standstill, and there is no news from CIC. This is causing so much stress. We are already at 43 months. What is going on?
Falcore is also an Aug 2007 applicant and he posted this on 20th Feb:

"I sent a couple of emails to the minister for immigration to try and find out why we hadn't had our medical requests yet. This is the reply I got.

This is in response to your recent query regarding your application. CIC is working to closely manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. Since we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time. Until we receive further instructions from Parliament, we cannot predict when processing on your application will recommence."
Old Mar 29th 2011, 9:53 am
Here for now

Skimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud of

We received out PPR yesterday - woohoo!!

I saw the brown envelope lying on the doormat and hoped it was PPR - and at long last, it was!! I have to keep looking at it to make sure I haven't imagined it!

Lots of celebrations due now!

that the rest of you get good news soon - it is so good to know that we are really on our way now!
Old Mar 29th 2011, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Skimom

I saw the brown envelope lying on the doormat and hoped it was PPR - and at long last, it was!! I have to keep looking at it to make sure I haven't imagined it!

that the rest of you get good news soon - it is so good to know that we are really on our way now!
WaaaaaHoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lns
Old Mar 29th 2011, 11:12 am
Here for now

Skimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud ofSkimom has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
WaaaaaHoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lns
My reaction, too!!!!
Old Mar 29th 2011, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Congratulations
Old Mar 29th 2011, 6:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

Really exciting news skimom, know just how it feels after such a long journey. Get that bottle of champagne out now!
Old Mar 29th 2011, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

susieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant futuresusieh has a brilliant future

Brilliant news. Congratulations! When are you hoping to land?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.