2007 queue - where are we up to?

Old Aug 12th 2009, 10:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 2007 queue - where are we up to?

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Zilch im sorry to say, probably using our application for swatting the wasps

hope they haven't put us at the bottom of the pile now for asking

Thanks bodgerx xx
If you haven't already I would e-mail/fax/letter, the full works - yours seems abnormally behind others on similar AOR dates...
Old Aug 13th 2009, 9:08 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Zilch im sorry to say, probably using our application for swatting the wasps

hope they haven't put us at the bottom of the pile now for asking

Thanks bodgerx xx
I'm sure they haven't CP yours comes out with the next lot of update letters
Old Aug 13th 2009, 12:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Falcore
I don't want to unduly worry Coffeepot, but I notice on Trackitt today they are now sending August AOR's out - this means Coffeepot's is 3-4 months out of sync.
Old Aug 13th 2009, 1:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers will keep my fingers crossed

Originally Posted by bodgerx
I don't want to unduly worry Coffeepot, but I notice on Trackitt today they are now sending August AOR's out - this means Coffeepot's is 3-4 months out of sync.
I know thats why i am getting itchy feet i do notice though that there are still people with AOR before us that also still haven't heard, will let you know as soon as i hear anything, thanks guys thats really kind of you to think of us
Old Aug 13th 2009, 1:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cheers will keep my fingers crossed

I know thats why i am getting itchy feet i do notice though that there are still people with AOR before us that also still haven't heard, will let you know as soon as i hear anything, thanks guys thats really kind of you to think of us
I think that's because they haven't update their trackitt profile though. When I select London visa office and UK nationality from the selection drop downs at the top I only see one person pre-July 17th AOR that doesn't have doc requests and they haven't updated their profile since 16th April.

Last edited by bodgerx; Aug 13th 2009 at 1:25 pm.
Old Aug 13th 2009, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

Natalieb207 has a brilliant futureNatalieb207 has a brilliant futureNatalieb207 has a brilliant futureNatalieb207 has a brilliant futureNatalieb207 has a brilliant futureNatalieb207 has a brilliant future

A nice brown envelope landed on the doormat this morning. Need to get docs back by December 17th.
I currently have a big smile on my face.
Fingers crossed for everyone else who is waiting
AOR July 07.
Old Aug 14th 2009, 8:26 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Natalieb207
A nice brown envelope landed on the doormat this morning. Need to get docs back by December 17th.
AOR July 07.
Congratulations you must be so releaved! Now hurry up and be my turn
Old Aug 14th 2009, 9:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Natalieb207
AOR July 07.

Congrats smile away hun

Congratulations you must be so releaved! Now hurry up and be my turn
will be your turn soon
Old Aug 14th 2009, 1:22 pm
Living life again!!!!!!!

will be your turn soon
Thanks CP But really really want it to be yours next
Old Aug 14th 2009, 8:08 pm
Just Joined

Natalieb207 has a brilliant futureNatalieb207 has a brilliant futureNatalieb207 has a brilliant futureNatalieb207 has a brilliant futureNatalieb207 has a brilliant futureNatalieb207 has a brilliant future

Thanks CP.
Going to get photo done tomorrow, then send off forms for Police records, hope nothing shows up on these.
Old Sep 4th 2009, 10:22 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Well must nearly be time for the next lot of update letters. Good luck to everyone still waiting for them
Old Sep 4th 2009, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Congrats smile away hun

will be your turn soon
Any news Coffeepot? It's not looking good...
Old Sep 4th 2009, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Coffeepot;7645310]

you will need references from your employers or copys of contracts if self employed like us, Education for both of you, Divorce or adoption certs etc proof of funds, photos, i have the link from CIC bookmarked not sure how to put it onto here, OH is the IT wiz will ask him to do it later

We are having problems with old companies not giving referances, OH is going to contact them again to ask for confirmation of dates and duties for immigration, and hope that works ? also some of the companies have gone so need dates etc for that, i suppose the more companies you have worked for the more you have to do,
Does house valuation showing equity count as funds? Or do you need savings too?
Old Sep 4th 2009, 8:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=tracys;7905332]

Does house valuation showing equity count as funds? Or do you need savings too?
It has generally been accepted that a house valuation and a copy of your mortgage statement showing the difference will count as 'unencumbered funds' as long as you are able to show the required funds if asked when you land.
Old Sep 4th 2009, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Robin (The Gadget family);7905355]
Originally Posted by tracys

It has generally been accepted that a house valuation and a copy of your mortgage statement showing the difference will count as 'unencumbered funds' as long as you are able to show the required funds if asked when you land.
Thanks, big relief, spent all our savings visiting different Canadian provinces over the last three years!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.