2007 queue - where are we up to?

Old Sep 4th 2009, 11:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 2007 queue - where are we up to?

[QUOTE=Robin (The Gadget family);7905355]
Originally Posted by tracys

It has generally been accepted that a house valuation and a copy of your mortgage statement showing the difference will count as 'unencumbered funds' as long as you are able to show the required funds if asked when you land.
I don't think that is strictly true anymore, I seem to recall London CHC going with that on initial doc requests but asking for full liquid funds a second time at passport requests or medical requests - certainly before landing - not sure of the exact point, a search would probably bring it up.

Last edited by bodgerx; Sep 4th 2009 at 11:26 pm.
Old Sep 4th 2009, 11:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Robin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond reputeRobin (The Gadget family) has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=bodgerx;7905737]
Originally Posted by Robin (The Gadget family)

I don't think that is strictly true anymore, I seem to recall London CHC going with that on initial doc requests but asking for full liquid funds a second time at passport requests or medical requests - certainly before landing - not sure of the exact point, a search would probably bring it up.
That's the first I've heard of this........ You can't sell your house before you know that you are going after all.....and most people that have the funds required, have them tied up in property, don't they? ......

I'll have a search around......
Old Sep 5th 2009, 9:27 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Think its only about £10k thats required. We've been keeping it in our savings account just in case you need actual money as I had heard something that you do. Then the rest is in our property and can be sold after we get our visas.
Old Sep 5th 2009, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

bodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to beholdbodgerx is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Falcore
Think its only about £10k thats required. We've been keeping it in our savings account just in case you need actual money as I had heard something that you do. Then the rest is in our property and can be sold after we get our visas.
The amount is dependent on family size:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigra...lled/funds.asp
Old Sep 16th 2009, 7:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all anyone got any updates ?

Nothing here yet, believe me you will hear me when it comes

Good luck everyone with meds and getting stuff together
Old Sep 16th 2009, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

act1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to beholdact1980 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Coffeepot

When did you apply?

We got our AOR Nov 2007!!
Old Sep 16th 2009, 8:52 am
wassup clique

greentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Coffeepot,

Although we are 2006 I just wanted to say that we never got an AOR. So maybe you will just get request for docs like we did. Try not to worry - I know, easier said than done!
Old Sep 16th 2009, 9:20 am
Account Closed

micknev is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Coffeepot

Can see your timeline, maybe overdue,ours is-applied Feb 07-Aor May 07-90 dayer March 09 and med request 25/8/09.
I know they are all different,and you really should have heard something.
Hope you get it soon.
Old Sep 16th 2009, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by greentea3
Hi Coffeepot,

Although we are 2006 I just wanted to say that we never got an AOR. So maybe you will just get request for docs like we did. Try not to worry - I know, easier said than done!
I don't think Coffeepot's problem is 'no AOR', it is 'no document requests'. Looking at Trackitt, I think Coffeepot has a legitimate concern; most people with Coffeepot's AOR date (and earlier) are on Medical requests now. I would be contacting CHC to find out what is going on.
Old Sep 16th 2009, 11:53 am
wassup clique

greentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of lightgreentea3 is a glorious beacon of light

I do understand what you mean. We have spent 2 and a half years with nothing, no AOR, no docs request - still chasing it up and no response from them. Then, out of the blue we get an email with docs request in.

Looking at trackitt just winds me up to be honest! I see people on there that have got in that applied later than us but still we have to be patient and wait our turn. Everyones case is different.

We still have not had medical requests and we are from 2006 but according to people on here and on trackitt people from 2007 are getting med requests and even PPR. The point is nothing can be done and alarming and stressfull as it is we just have to sit and wait.
Old Sep 16th 2009, 1:35 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks all for replying, We are April 07 AOR

Nothing no email or anything here yet, still keeping my fingers crossed though,
Thought our wait was bad greentea 3 but yours is even worse

The only thing that gives us some comfort is we had a letter last summer asking if we wish to proceed with our application and no turning back at this point etc, so we are still ( or were ) in the system somewhere,

Also doesn't help with the post as it is

Anyways if anyone else gets updates from 2007 can they post please as it helps the others waiting

on the positive side it does give us more time to sell the house
Old Sep 16th 2009, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by greentea3
I do understand what you mean. We have spent 2 and a half years with nothing, no AOR, no docs request - still chasing it up and no response from them. Then, out of the blue we get an email with docs request in.

Looking at trackitt just winds me up to be honest! I see people on there that have got in that applied later than us but still we have to be patient and wait our turn. Everyones case is different.

We still have not had medical requests and we are from 2006 but according to people on here and on trackitt people from 2007 are getting med requests and even PPR. The point is nothing can be done and alarming and stressfull as it is we just have to sit and wait.
Something must be wrong there. Did you move house?

You really must put your details in Trackitt - the picture is pretty clear and predictable on there - they are up to the end of July AOR's on document requests (for those who have updated their profile within the last month or two). Make sure you select London for the visa office, and UK for nationality. Although I do agree that everyone's case is different, I disagree that they dish out requests in a non-ordered haphazard fashion. It states on the CIC site that they are dealt with in chronological order. I think time differences may occur after doc requests where people respond in different times and officers process cases faster or slower than others.

People have got in there 'ahead of you' but I only see applicants on the new (post Feb 08) system where that has happened.
Old Sep 16th 2009, 9:44 pm
wassup clique

Hi Bodgerx,

Yes we did move house and wrote to CIC and also emailed them and still nothing. We even contacted the bank after so long to make sure the bankers draft had gone through to them.
We last wrote to them and emailed late last year and zilch.

I don't know about how they dish out the requests or the system they work to but put it this way - I know someone on here that applied from before September 2006 and they had medicals done 7 months ago and are still waiting for PPR. Another one I read I think had her meds done in February this year and again still waiting for PPR.
I have seen a couple of cases of people on here from 2007 that have had med requests and PPR - maybe they are the people with degrees and phd's, millionaires or even entertainers/famous people! - who knows?!!

I understand what you mean when you say "It states on CIC website that it is dealt with in a chronological order" but also it states on there you can contact them to notify them of a change of address so they can update there records but in our case and other peoples that doesn't seem to have been done. It also states that you can check your status of application but I have read on here of people checking their application status and it still saying 'in process' and that has been the case even after they have landed in Canada! - maybe we can't always believe what we read.

I don't want to come across as a whinging git and maybe I do seem that way by saying that "others have got in there before me" - it makes it seem very petty of me but I only meant it to mean that there are still people that have applied from back in 2006 that are still waiting.

I wish everyone out there a speedy stress-free road to PPR
Old Sep 29th 2009, 8:37 am
Living life again!!!!!!!

Falcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond reputeFalcore has a reputation beyond repute

Just come back after 2 weeks away and really can't believe that no one has had update letters yet!

Come on CIC send out those updates please
Old Sep 29th 2009, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Falcore
Just come back after 2 weeks away and really can't believe that no one has had update letters yet!

Come on CIC send out those updates please
For the first time in the process I've just started checking the letter box. You are about the same as me time-line wise. If trackitt progress is anything to go by we should get something within the next few weeks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.