Migration

Old Oct 27th 2015, 8:08 pm
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Migration

Originally Posted by scot47
Views that were regularly expressed by the "Voelkischer Beobachter" are now mainstream and acceptable. I despair. Default position of many is kneejerk Xenophobia and Racism.

As I stated previously leftist resort to calling people racist and other names to silence dissent. That is the response meant to silence people that disagree with the cultural marxist crowd bent upon turning Europe into the same sort of cesspits that these migrants left. If these people were fleeing war why are these fighting age migrants fleeing their homelands? These are enemy combatants sent to turn Europe into a Muslim Caliphate. The lack of most of them fleeing with their women and children is the evidence that they are not fleeing war.
I have no problem with Muslims, let them stay in their homelands.

What is wrong with Christian Europe remaining as it has been for millennia? The Muslims would be in a full state of war if we were trying to over run the Middle East.

I could care less what anyone thinks about my opinions but I am not going to sit on the sidelines and remain silent. Letting these people in is a huge mistake and it will end in a full blown race war before it is over. Those who say and do nothing will regret their inaction at some point in the near future. Those who give full support to this invasion will also regret their choice to give them aid and comfort.

Last edited by Jack_Russells4ever; Oct 27th 2015 at 8:12 pm.
Old Oct 27th 2015, 8:32 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack_Russells4ever
As I stated previously leftist resort to calling people racist and other names to silence dissent. That is the response meant to silence people that disagree with the cultural marxist crowd bent upon turning Europe into the same sort of cesspits that these migrants left. If these people were fleeing war why are these fighting age migrants fleeing their homelands? These are enemy combatants sent to turn Europe into a Muslim Caliphate. The lack of most of them fleeing with their women and children is the evidence that they are not fleeing war.

What is wrong with Christian Europe remaining as it has been for millennia? The Muslims would be in a full state of war if we were trying to over run the Middle East.

I could care less what anyone thinks about my opinions but I am not going to sit on the sidelines and remain silent. Letting these people in is a huge mistake and it will end in a full blown race war before it is over. Those who say and do nothing will regret their inaction at some point in the near future. Those who give full support to this invasion will also regret their choice to give them aid and comfort.
You are absolutely correct.
Old Oct 27th 2015, 8:51 pm
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

We know it wont happen, but Europe needs to do what Australia has done.

Tony Abbott urges Europe to adopt boat turnbacks in response to refugee crisis
Old Oct 27th 2015, 9:10 pm
Banned

The transcript of Abbott's excellent speech is at the end of this link:

Tony Abbott tells European leaders to turn back asylum seekers or risk 'catastrophic error' - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)
Old Oct 28th 2015, 6:50 am
Banned

Crashcage is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jack_Russells4ever

CC
Old Oct 28th 2015, 7:34 am
Banned

A Czech news report.

CC
Old Oct 28th 2015, 7:42 am
Banned

And this is typical of the situations that will come here(europe) Lucky for the cop he had a camera in the car.
And she is mother to 7 children!

Old Oct 28th 2015, 3:24 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat0105 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scot47
Views that were regularly expressed by the "Voelkischer Beobachter" are now mainstream and acceptable.
Just because something gets spouted on British Expats doesn't make it "mainstream" or "acceptable".

Old Oct 28th 2015, 4:04 pm
Veszprém Megye

John Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Watchpost
Just because something gets spouted on British Expats doesn't make it "mainstream" or "acceptable".

I totally agree. I was tempted to get off the Expat site to avoid these small bitter lunatics but some other posts are of interest. Next they'll be saying the world is run by a conspiracy of Jews and only Putin's state capitalism can protect the pure race Christian Europeans. They haven't a Christian bone in their bodies of course. Best we just to let them rant on with their conspiracy theories and cries of Armageddon. Picture them in a pub ranting on, and people edging away as they realise just how nutty they are !
Old Oct 28th 2015, 4:27 pm
Banned

Jack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond reputeJack_Russells4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John Gilbert
I totally agree. I was tempted to get off the Expat site to avoid these small bitter lunatics but some other posts are of interest. Next they'll be saying the world is run by a conspiracy of Jews and only Putin's state capitalism can protect the pure race Christian Europeans. They haven't a Christian bone in their bodies of course. Best we just to let them rant on with their conspiracy theories and cries of Armageddon. Picture them in a pub ranting on, and people edging away as they realise just how nutty they are !

Your so funny!NOT! Thanks for saying what I would like to say because it is the truth. Its a shame that most are in denial of that you just posted.

Last edited by Jack_Russells4ever; Oct 28th 2015 at 4:29 pm.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 6:36 am
Banned

Evil men and ideas only succeed when good men do nothing!

And the liberal do gooders will always stand there mumbling,"well it wasnt our intention for it to turn out like this" when their ideas and visions go south.
I for one will stand up and be counted,and not cower away in the darkness hoping the trouble passes me by. Ostrich style.

What does and will it take for the "Christian liberal frogs" to jump out of the water before it gets too hot? And stop them giving away our heritage.

Maybe Pope Francis calling the faithfull to arms?

And as for the jewish conspiracy,Running the world,if people dont know who owns and are the richest people on the planet with the biggest banks.Google IT!

CC

Last edited by Crashcage; Oct 29th 2015 at 6:48 am.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 7:19 am
Veszprém Megye

John Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crashcage
Evil men and ideas only succeed when good men do nothing!

And the liberal do gooders will always stand there mumbling,"well it wasnt our intention for it to turn out like this" when their ideas and visions go south.
I for one will stand up and be counted,and not cower away in the darkness hoping the trouble passes me by. Ostrich style.

What does and will it take for the "Christian liberal frogs" to jump out of the water before it gets too hot? And stop them giving away our heritage.

Maybe Pope Francis calling the faithfull to arms?

And as for the jewish conspiracy,Running the world,if people dont know who owns and are the richest people on the planet with the biggest banks.Google IT!

CC
I think the Holy Father might like to be left out of your racist rant. He has asked Christians to help refugees.

From your last sentence you seem to believe that Jews own the world (not pension funds ?) and you believe Christians need calling to arms to defend your world from the Islamic hoard!

I wonder if there are crusader (and anti Jewish) computer games you could play to relieve your tensions. Leave the real world to grown ups who thankfully, in the main, have a more balanced state of mind.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 7:54 am
Banned

Originally Posted by John Gilbert
I think the Holy Father might like to be left out of your racist rant. He has asked Christians to help refugees.

From your last sentence you seem to believe that Jews own the world (not pension funds ?) and you believe Christians need calling to arms to defend your world from the Islamic hoard!

I wonder if there are crusader (and anti Jewish) computer games you could play to relieve your tensions. Leave the real world to grown ups who thankfully, in the main, have a more balanced state of mind.
Dude,I dont do computer games,I wil leave them for people who sit behind their computers and make judgements on others.Oooo,grown ups,?and the real world,and what is a balanced state of mind.
Time someone took their prozac.
And i am not Anti semetic,nothing against the jews,Zionists on the other hand are a different matter.

Google the banking system owners,no wait i´ll help you

The Federal Reserve Bank, the European Central Bank, and the Central Bank of Japan. All of these banks are headed by the Rothschilds.
And to be more precise,

https://europeanmediacentre.wordpres...schild-family/

And i believe you have brought this post OFF topic,so lets return to the topic shall we?

CC

Last edited by Crashcage; Oct 29th 2015 at 8:01 am.
Old Oct 29th 2015, 3:48 pm
Banned

Here is a documentory made by a couple of Israeli's,
I think its 4 parts in 1 film,it is rather long but encompasses the whole of europe.And at 1.25.55 its our own David Cameron.

CC
Old Oct 29th 2015, 9:14 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crashcage
Dude,I dont do computer games,I wil leave them for people who sit behind their computers and make judgements on others.Oooo,grown ups,?and the real world,and what is a balanced state of mind.
Time someone took their prozac.
And i am not Anti semetic,nothing against the jews,Zionists on the other hand are a different matter.

Google the banking system owners,no wait i´ll help you

The Federal Reserve Bank, the European Central Bank, and the Central Bank of Japan. All of these banks are headed by the Rothschilds.
And to be more precise,

https://europeanmediacentre.wordpres...schild-family/

And i believe you have brought this post OFF topic,so lets return to the topic shall we?

CC
This subject has already led to your other thread being closed, so I would be careful of the direction you are now taking this thread..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.