Weather!

Old May 9th 2009, 9:06 pm
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Weather!

Originally Posted by noni
Like me once a tart always a tart. Too cold for those skirts these days. Could do with some of the long red draws to the knees though. Do you remember those.
Yep!! do you remember the bl**dy liberty bodice not sure if I have spelt it right but when we kids our mother would'nt let go out with out one on horrible things ha!!ha!!!
Old May 9th 2009, 11:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Goacrazy56
Yep!! do you remember the bl**dy liberty bodice not sure if I have spelt it right but when we kids our mother would'nt let go out with out one on horrible things ha!!ha!!!
I don't remember wearing a liberty bodice but I did wear skirts that barely covered my knickers with knee high tight white boots. Did not feel the cold in those days even though I lived in geordie land. Southern softie now and my skirts are down to my ankles, they keep me warm when the wind blows..
Old May 10th 2009, 3:06 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by k800mer
I don't remember wearing a liberty bodice but I did wear skirts that barely covered my knickers with knee high tight white boots. Did not feel the cold in those days even though I lived in geordie land. Southern softie now and my skirts are down to my ankles, they keep me warm when the wind blows..
OH! yes, knee high WHITE boots - so smart No liberty bodice - was a deprived child.
The boys will be off now about their cars and bikes. J5 - the conversion on your scooter is it a go faster stripe.
Old May 10th 2009, 7:28 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

OH! yes, knee high WHITE boots - so smart No liberty bodice - was a deprived child.
The boys will be off now about their cars and bikes. J5 - the conversion on your scooter is it a go faster stripe.
I am sure this is "casting pearls before swine" but here we go;

It is a small gas bottle containing liquid nitrous oxide (laughing gas), an additional fuel pump, electric solenoid valves to control both feeds, and calibrated jets to deliver it to the engine. The whole lot is activated at the push of a button and literally doubles the power instantly. Imagine that on your car when you fancy a blast?

The only go faster stripe is likely to be in my underpants.
Old May 10th 2009, 7:29 am
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of

Like me once a tart always a tart.
There's nowt wrong wi tarts, infact, I like tarts me - still gotta put the effort in, but generally more rewarding when you do. . . . . . . . . . knee high tight white boots - waayyhheeyy. . . . . . . . . . .skirts like belts - steady on tiger!

Bl**dy hell J5 - that nitrous kit is not cheap is it, I'd love to see the look on the face of your 1st car driving victim when you've got it installed & you pull along side half a second or so after you flick the switch/push the button!

Regards

Hemingway
Old May 10th 2009, 7:32 am
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=johnny five;7557974]I am sure this is "casting pearls before swine" but here we go; [QUOTE]

I'm glad your scooter looked in mint condition before the nitrous kit - otherwise, you could be accused of trying 'to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear'

Hey ho, car washing beckons. . . . . . . usually blows away the cobwebs & clears the the Sunday morning thick head!

Regards

Hemingway
Old May 10th 2009, 1:23 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hemingway
Bl**dy hell J5 - that nitrous kit is not cheap is it, I'd love to see the look on the face of your 1st car driving victim when you've got it installed & you pull along side half a second or so after you flick the switch/push the button!

Regards

Hemingway
That's why I couldn't resist it, hardly used and £100 inc postage, amazing what sheer terror can do to expected resale price, innit?
Already have a larf at car drivers, leaving a roundabout, they all pull out to overtake thinking its a 50 not 200cc, then have to pull in again looking stupid as I disappear into the distance.
I have a friend (not close!) who has been through the full sex-change operation. He always said they had made a silk purse out of a pig's ear.........but I didn't check.
Old May 10th 2009, 1:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by johnny five
That's why I couldn't resist it, hardly used and £100 inc postage, amazing what sheer terror can do to expected resale price, innit?
Already have a larf at car drivers, leaving a roundabout, they all pull out to overtake thinking its a 50 not 200cc, then have to pull in again looking stupid as I disappear into the distance.
I have a friend (not close!) who has been through the full sex-change operation. He always said they had made a silk purse out of a pig's ear.........but I didn't check.
What a laugh,it don't bear thinking about
Am I the only one that was forced to wear a liberty bodice
Old May 10th 2009, 1:48 pm
Banned

What a laugh,it don't bear thinking about
Am I the only one that was forced to wear a liberty bodice
Well I wasn't................just a vest that was too short, if I remember right.
Old May 10th 2009, 2:07 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by johnny five
Well I wasn't................just a vest that was too short, if I remember right.
The liberty bodice was worn over a long vest and buttoned up the front,it was short to only came down to just under your bust.It stunk as well because the buttons were made out of rubber.: rofl:
Old May 10th 2009, 3:38 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

The liberty bodice was worn over a long vest and buttoned up the front,it was short to only came down to just under your bust.It stunk as well because the buttons were made out of rubber.: rofl:
Told you mother knew you were a tart.
What a lovely day, along the coast road, hood down, sun shinning came home and lunch in the garden and an snooze in the sun lounger (with a holder for the wine) such is life. Happy now the sun is out. Could have been in AhGoa.
Old May 10th 2009, 3:39 pm
Account Closed

Well babe!!! from one tart to another Im sure she did
Old May 10th 2009, 3:40 pm
Account Closed

What a lovely day, along the coast road, hood down, sun shinning came home and lunch in the garden and an snooze in the sun lounger (with a holder for the wine) such is life. Happy now the sun is out. Could have been in AhGoa.
It needs to hot up a bit in the Midlands for me to compare here to Goa
Old May 10th 2009, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

There's nowt wrong wi tarts, infact, I like tarts me -
Tarts are OK - but Pies are better <BG> AndyD 8-)#
Old May 10th 2009, 3:44 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by a_f_d
Tarts are OK - but Pies are better <BG> AndyD 8-)#
Andy
Jam Tart with custard yummie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.