Weather!

Old May 8th 2009, 2:49 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Weather!

Wouldn't you rather be in Goa all hot and bothered than freezing in UK.
Old May 8th 2009, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

powerhouse will become famous soon enoughpowerhouse will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Weather!

Originally Posted by noni
Wouldn't you rather be in Goa all hot and bothered than freezing in UK.
Possibly, but I am hopefull that we will get some decent weather this summer. It was great our first week but the second we were dripping and everything was closing for the monsoon. Even Teama who are usually open till July shut on 1st May this year. The beach shacks in Candolim all started to come down on Sunday 26th April and things were very quiet.
Old May 8th 2009, 3:07 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by powerhouse
Possibly, but I am hopefull that we will get some decent weather this summer. It was great our first week but the second we were dripping and everything was closing for the monsoon. Even Teama who are usually open till July shut on 1st May this year. The beach shacks in Candolim all started to come down on Sunday 26th April and things were very quiet.
And did you manage to trace any icy cold kingfisher? Now that would have been a problem with 'himself'
Old May 8th 2009, 3:08 am
Sensible Member

GoanPlaces is a jewel in the roughGoanPlaces is a jewel in the roughGoanPlaces is a jewel in the roughGoanPlaces is a jewel in the rough

Yes I certainly would! It's been cold and windy here in Sussex today and dreaming of being able to venture outside wearing flip flops and a sleeveless top! Totally fed up with British weather!

Julia
Old May 8th 2009, 3:11 am

Originally Posted by GoanPlaces
Yes I certainly would! It's been cold and windy here in Sussex today and dreaming of being able to venture outside wearing flip flops and a sleeveless top! Totally fed up with British weather!

Julia
My friend rang up from Norfolk last week and said she had to come into the house as it was SO HOT IN THE GARDEN. I was standing looking out the window talking to her and I could not even see the bay for fog
Old May 8th 2009, 3:25 am
Forum Regular

powerhouse will become famous soon enoughpowerhouse will become famous soon enough

And did you manage to trace any icy cold kingfisher? Now that would have been a problem with 'himself'
Luckly we saw the warning of the dry days on this site and managed to find a supply of very cold kingfisher in the fridge at the back of Lwande, even though he had covered everything up at the front. The other half would of had a fit if there had been no cold beer.
Old May 8th 2009, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future

For the first time in many many years we are in the UK in May - it is dreadful - cold and wet and windy. I went to bed last night at 9pm to get warm instead of being overpowered by a dreadful gas fire - (looking after M in L and she feels the cold).
Give me heat of Goa, Australia or Spain in high summer instead of this dreadful weather in the UK.
All the veg is in the pantry instead of the fridge and who can afford the beer to put in the fridge
Went for a bottle of Vodka today and left it on the shelf in Asda, my purse was screaming no at me - yes we do complain about Goa but sometimes we should shut up
Old May 8th 2009, 8:41 am

Originally Posted by emsirrah
For the first time in many many years we are in the UK in May - it is dreadful - cold and wet and windy. I went to bed last night at 9pm to get warm instead of being overpowered by a dreadful gas fire - (looking after M in L and she feels the cold).
Give me heat of Goa, Australia or Spain in high summer instead of this dreadful weather in the UK.
All the veg is in the pantry instead of the fridge and who can afford the beer to put in the fridge
Went for a bottle of Vodka today and left it on the shelf in Asda, my purse was screaming no at me - yes we do complain about Goa but sometimes we should shut up
You are now coming back into the real world which makes Newtons, look cheap!!. Go onto the wine in Asda 3 for £10. some were £7.99 a bottle.
Must cut back on the heating now, as need 'noffi money for Goa, and saying that where is my friday night friend REMY has he signed the pledge? Thought now he was allowed out to play.
Old May 8th 2009, 8:53 am
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point

You are now coming back into the real world which makes Newtons, look cheap!!. Go onto the wine in Asda 3 for £10. some were £7.99 a bottle.
Must cut back on the heating now, as need 'noffi money for Goa, and saying that where is my friday night friend REMY has he signed the pledge? Thought now he was allowed out to play.
Down girl!!!!
Old May 8th 2009, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by emsirrah
I have been driving around with the top down on my car, except for this morning when it was raining. You must be up north or not yet acclimatised. Shame about the vodka, have you tried Lidles? I dont buy spirits there but their wines and beers are not bad prices. No where near as good as Goan prices of course.
Old May 8th 2009, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by k800mer
I have been driving around with the top down on my car, except for this morning when it was raining. You must be up north or not yet acclimatised. Shame about the vodka, have you tried Lidles? I dont buy spirits there but their wines and beers are not bad prices. No where near as good as Goan prices of course.
Had to suffer yesterday as my grandson wanted to go in the 'best'car!! hood down to meet his sister from school. I bloody froze. Don't usually do posing. Today it was p.......... in down, hail and high winds.
Old May 8th 2009, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold
Cool Re: Weather!

Had to suffer yesterday as my grandson wanted to go in the 'best'car!! hood down to meet his sister from school. I bloody froze. Don't usually do posing. Today it was p.......... in down, hail and high winds.
Ok so I'm a poser but I love the wind in my hair and the sun on my face (with sun tan lotion on of course) roll on October and Goa for 6 months - almost!
Old May 8th 2009, 9:44 am
A little honey

Honey Bee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by k800mer
Ok so I'm a poser but I love the wind in my hair and the sun on my face (with sun tan lotion on of course) roll on October and Goa for 6 months - almost!
My God you and Noni are such posers - I want a convertible smart car.
Old May 8th 2009, 9:47 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Honey Bee
My God you and Noni are such posers - I want a convertible smart car.
I think its called a shoe.
Old May 8th 2009, 9:50 am
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by johnny five
I think its called a shoe.
J5! Good to hear from you - how's the scooter engineering project?

A convertible smart car isn't called a shoe - it's called 1 of 2 things:

a waste of money! OR

more money than sense!

Happy Weekend

Hemingway

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.