Wikiposts

Weather!

Old May 10th 2009, 3:44 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Weather!

Originally Posted by Goacrazy56
The liberty bodice was worn over a long vest and buttoned up the front,it was short to only came down to just under your bust.It stunk as well because the buttons were made out of rubber.: rofl:
hmm - it was boys' liberty bodices had buttons!

AndyD 8-)#
Old May 10th 2009, 3:52 am
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by a_f_d

AndyD 8-)#
It gets worse how am going to live with this one Andy
My mum made me wear a boy's liberty bodice,I grew up with a complex now I know why, me mother always wanted a boy
Old May 10th 2009, 4:01 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

AndyD 8-)#
Now seriously worried about our Andy - never heard of boys liberty bodices, we will be on to Great Aunties Combinations next, or as Dad call used to say "get those wig wams off the line"
Old May 10th 2009, 4:43 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by noni
Now seriously worried about our Andy - never heard of boys liberty bodices, we will be on to Great Aunties Combinations next, or as Dad call used to say "get those wig wams off the line"
wig wams that's another one that brings memories back
Old May 10th 2009, 6:34 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

wig wams that's another one that brings memories back
why, what did you do in your Wigwam? <g>

- for the uninitiated - think sheets, clothesline, kids playing.

AndyD 8-)#
Old May 10th 2009, 6:54 am
Account Closed

why, what did you do in your Wigwam? <g>

- for the uninitiated - think sheets, clothesline, kids playing.

AndyD 8-)#
We played doctors and nurses in our wigwam,what else!!It was what your wigwam was for Innit!! Noni will confirm this as one old tart to another
Why what did you do in your wigwam don't tell me you played cowboy's and Indians You must have had a sheltered upbringing lad
Old May 10th 2009, 6:56 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

We played doctors and nurses in our wigwam,what else!!It was what your wigwam was for Innit!! Noni will confirm this as one old tart to another
Why what did you do in your wigwam don't tell me you played cowboy's and Indians You must have had a sheltered upbringing lad
Boyscouts and girl guides.
Old May 10th 2009, 6:58 am
Account Closed

Boyscouts and girl guides.
Okay girl but it was always with the boy'sInnit!!!
Old May 10th 2009, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Told you mother knew you were a tart.
What a lovely day, along the coast road, hood down, sun shinning came home and lunch in the garden and an snooze in the sun lounger (with a holder for the wine) such is life. Happy now the sun is out. Could have been in AhGoa.
took my car out with the hood down, driving by the coast sounds good but I just went to a local farm which has turned itself into a mini Alton Towers with the daughter in law and the grandchildren (separate cars, mine only seats two). It was not quite as hot as Goa but by mid afternoon it was hot enough to need to seek shade. Added to my tan which was fading badly.
Old May 11th 2009, 3:02 am
Forum Regular

powerhouse will become famous soon enoughpowerhouse will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old man
Like us. Wife is looking for a wig now, as I have the lid off if possible. :cool :It is supposed to heading towards summer, not bloody autumn. What do you use to get marks of the soft top. The old seagull has crapped over it, and have tried to clean it off but can still see mark.
Reading about all these sports cars, we must all be having a last fling.
Not too many seagulls in North London at the moment but we do get the odd deposit from Pigeons. It usually comes off with water and a gentle scrub with a toothbrush (not one in current use) if its been there a while it is more difficult to get off, our soft top has several marks on it and gets a green mould round the edges in winter which if difficult to remove.

As for the last fling thing, what with kids etc we had to wait until we were gettting past it before we could afford it.
Old May 11th 2009, 4:55 am
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by powerhouse
Not too many seagulls in North London at the moment but we do get the odd deposit from Pigeons. It usually comes off with water and a gentle scrub with a toothbrush (not one in current use) if its been there a while it is more difficult to get off, our soft top has several marks on it and gets a green mould round the edges in winter which if difficult to remove.

As for the last fling thing, what with kids etc we had to wait until we were gettting past it before we could afford it.
I also use a toothbrush and water, I keep them in my car. My hood gets the green mould also but when it goes in the garage for some work they clean the car and get most of it off.
Old May 11th 2009, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

The weather here has again been sunny and hot except for when the breeze blew but even that was not cold. Went out for a drive, top down. Sat by the Thames for a while this afternoon in the sun. Couldn't be a***d to hurry on the way home and got overtaken by a smart car on a dual carriageway. The indignity of it! Had to put my foot down and burn it off.
Old May 11th 2009, 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by k800mer
The weather here has again been sunny and hot except for when the breeze blew but even that was not cold. Went out for a drive, top down. Sat by the Thames for a while this afternoon in the sun. Couldn't be a***d to hurry on the way home and got overtaken by a smart car on a dual carriageway. The indignity of it! Had to put my foot down and burn it off.
Well as long as we don't go completely topless
Old May 11th 2009, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by k800mer
I also use a toothbrush and water, I keep them in my car. My hood gets the green mould also but when it goes in the garage for some work they clean the car and get most of it off.
my old Landy gets the same, but it turns into a full moss coating, and in the spring the birds take it to build nests. They must have been too boisterous last year 'cos now one of the windows has completely fallen out,
Think I'll ship the poor old thing out to Goa and have a refurb job done.

AndyD 8-)#
Old May 13th 2009, 1:24 am
Forum Regular

powerhouse will become famous soon enoughpowerhouse will become famous soon enough

Well as long as we don't go completely topless
Well that would be a good way of topping up the tan!