My 5 year x visa

Old Jun 11th 2009, 9:36 am
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of
Default Re: My 5 year x visa

Originally Posted by stevebenaulim
I am not winding anyone up, ive got my 5 year x, starts june 09, expires june 2014, if anyone dosnt believe me, turn up in Benaulim, when i get back, and for a huge side bet i will show you it.
Just hope the FRO office wont give me no hassle??.
Thanks for any advice,
People could only think that you are 'winding them up' as you don't seem to want to reveal how you got your 5 year X visa. Not revealing how you got it is entirely your decision, but I don't see how you can realistically expect others to give you advice when you are not prepared to reveal what everyone wants to know. My own opinion is that if you don't want to say how you got it, you should not come on this forum bragging/showing off about it, because that really is going to wind people up. My point of view is impartial because a 5 year X visa wouldn't really be much use to me at present. A 5 year 180 day restriction tourist visa would be okay - it would save me applying for a 6 month visa for my 2 trips each season.

As for 'turning up in Benaulim' - frankly that's a bit ridiculous - the odd person may be in Goa - probably North Goa & I can't see any one of them schlepping to Benaulim to look at your visa. For others who are in the UK, well, it's just a non starter.

Hemingway
Old Jun 11th 2009, 1:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by noni
What happens to those who cannot fill their forms on the internet?
Can you still download the old forms and fill them in by hand.
Do you mean because they do not have access to the internet except to maybe print off the form or because they think it is difficult to fill in on the internet.
I can assure you the form is not difficult to fill in on the internet - I did it this time and have never done it before and it was really easy. Took no time at all if you have everything to hand - passports, payment card, name and addresses of references etc. In the other bits I just put NA (not applicable) and it was straight forward.
Old Jun 11th 2009, 2:57 pm
Banned

stevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nice

All will be revealed in my time, just cant imagine people not
believing that i got, the holy grail.
I tried hard enough??'
Old Jun 11th 2009, 4:50 pm
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stevebenaulim
All will be revealed in my time, just cant imagine people not believing that i got, the holy grail. I tried hard enough??'
I haven't seen anyone on here say they didn't believe you OR have I missed something?

I'll give you that, you did try hard enough. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Old Jun 11th 2009, 5:17 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hemingway
I haven't seen anyone on here say they didn't believe you OR have I missed something?

I'll give you that, you did try hard enough. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
It is hard to believe, why dangle a carrot knowing how sensitive the visa position is - either tell all or
Old Jun 12th 2009, 6:39 pm
wen
Forum Regular

wen will become famous soon enoughwen will become famous soon enough

It is hard to believe, why dangle a carrot knowing how sensitive the visa position is - either tell all or
(SNIP)

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Jun 13th 2009 at 5:42 pm. Reason: Be nice!
Old Jun 12th 2009, 6:56 pm
I love apathy!

Originally Posted by wen
SNIP
Hey, Wen - don't beat about the bush - say what you mean, go on say it, don't leave us in any way unsure as to what you are getting at. . . . . . . . .

Hemingway

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Jun 13th 2009 at 5:43 pm. Reason: quote removed
Old Jun 12th 2009, 8:04 pm
Just Joined

SuzieK will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wen
Got to admit Steve ur a prat
Ye U Knows That !!!!!!

So come on be honest Ya,ll Mods who done that and why did it look posted ,
who,s doin wat . PM me the outakes
make better readin than herald
Old Jun 12th 2009, 9:41 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SuzieK
Ye U Knows That !!!!!!

So come on be honest Ya,ll Mods who done that and why did it look posted ,
who,s doin wat . PM me the outakes
make better readin than herald
Suzie please type your thread in UK speak not text, don't understand what you mean. I was not the one to delete but we cannot understand what you are trying to say. Please be respectful to the other members as per the rules. Thanks

I totally agree that Steve should either tell all or shut up, it is a very emotive subject.

Last edited by noni; Jun 13th 2009 at 6:58 am.
Old Jun 12th 2009, 9:45 pm
I love apathy!

it is a very emotive subject.
Drink less wine & use spell check! It's 'emotive' - like it's 'immodium'. . . . . . . . . . . .

H.

Last edited by noni; Jun 13th 2009 at 7:08 am. Reason: magic button x
Old Jun 12th 2009, 10:03 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Whilst I fully agree that stevebenaulim has an unfortunate way of winding people up, especially with his continued postings about the 5yrX visa for months and months, I am disturbed by the amount of abuse that has been heaped upon him on this forum. Not wit, like Hemingway uses (most of the time) but abuse. A lot was said initially regarding it all being a lie? Well several people have posted on IM confirming that these visas are suddenly appearing again. We should have all learned by now that the only thing we can rely on with HCI is that they will be totally unreliable!

As far as stevebenaulim "revealing all" is concerned, has it not occurred to any of you that this might not be a good idea on a public forum? Over the months it has been made clear that these forums are monitored, so bragging about something like this, and worse still giving a detailed account of how it was achieved, seems like an incredibly stupid thing to do. Were there to be a loophole involved, why would we want it closed.

Surely the best solution would be for him to pm the details to anyone reliable who feels that they need to know. I use the description "reliable" because at present we seem to have a few foul-mouthed "loose-cannons" on this site, and I personally would not trust them with my shoe size............
Old Jun 13th 2009, 7:06 am

Originally Posted by johnny five
Whilst I fully agree that stevebenaulim has an unfortunate way of winding people up, especially with his continued postings about the 5yrX visa for months and months, I am disturbed by the amount of abuse that has been heaped upon him on this forum. Not wit, like Hemingway uses (most of the time) but abuse. A lot was said initially regarding it all being a lie? Well several people have posted on IM confirming that these visas are suddenly appearing again. We should have all learned by now that the only thing we can rely on with HCI is that they will be totally unreliable!

As far as stevebenaulim "revealing all" is concerned, has it not occurred to any of you that this might not be a good idea on a public forum? Over the months it has been made clear that these forums are monitored, so bragging about something like this, and worse still giving a detailed account of how it was achieved, seems like an incredibly stupid thing to do. Were there to be a loophole involved, why would we want it closed.

Surely the best solution would be for him to pm the details to anyone reliable who feels that they need to know. I use the description "reliable" because at present we seem to have a few foul-mouthed "loose-cannons" on this site, and I personally would not trust them with my shoe size............
Will be interesting to see what visa you get when you visit HCI, hope you get a 5 year one as you live in Goa.
Old Jun 13th 2009, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Remy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to all

Yes, Totally Agree.

If steve does'nt want to disclose his methods now, thats HIS perogative.
He has indeed raised expectation and told us that he will disclose further information in due course. We can't shoot him down for that and we have got to respect his point of view regarding registration in Panjim.

I am appalled at the barage of abuse he has sustained on here.

Remember it is a Democracy we can't make him disclose information now that he said he would disclose in due course!

Regards,
Remy
Old Jun 13th 2009, 9:28 am
I love apathy!

As usual a well thought about response from J5 - I've no reason to 'abuse' Steve Benaulim, infact if he has found a loophole - every credit to him, I've no objection to a 'loophole' as long as no one is getting hurt or defrauded & I can find out about it!

As I've said, I'm impartial on this subject, because at this stage in my proceedings a 5 year X visa would be no good to me - I would certainly like/welcome a 5 year visa of the 'category' that I need - if anything Steve Benaulim's success will make me put more effort into my next visa application - I might even go to Brum myself rather than kissing my special delivery envelope & saluting the lone magpie as I put my application in the post box! I'd certainly be interested to know if he dealt with the 'gatekeepers' at VFS or if he got past them & dealt directly with the HCI.

As for direct abuse & name calling - I don't like it, nor do I like one person looking like they are trying to 'wind up' the other members of the forum - after all this isn't the school playground & I suspect we're all over 18.

Regards

Hemingway
Old Jun 13th 2009, 9:34 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Will be interesting to see what visa you get when you visit HCI, hope you get a 5 year one as you live in Goa.
Hope I don't!
A one year is fine for my needs as my tenure in Goa is only predictable for that sort of duration.
The speed with which the whole place is going down hill is amazing and the lengths to which the Goon Government will go to ostracise foreigners seems to know no bounds.

After invoking ancient (and irrelevant) legislation in an illegal manner to prevent us from registering property, they are now planning to use yet another, from 1946 to ban the purchase of land by foreigners. If they put half this effort into sorting the place out a bit it would be a miracle!

http://oheraldo.in/pagedetails.asp?nid=23082&cid=26

It is not surprising that this continuous racism by the authorities is rubbing off on the general population with many reports of anti-foreigner attitude from members of this, and other forums. With the xenophobia originating from the top, the idiot Goons will see this as something they should become involved with, and as an outlet for their frustration at falling incomes and inability to pay their enormous personal debts that were justified by being able to rip-off tourists at will. Sadly what they didn't factor in was a disappearance of tourists!

How long will it be before we start to see incidents like this in Goa?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...b-British.html

If you think that is far fetched, remember that scene you have seen so often after a road accident, the gathering mob, the shouting, the pushing and shoving.........then factor in an "official" view that we are not welcome and responsible for all their ills.

Living where I do in Siolim (in long term rented, thank God) I am largely sheltered from the excesses of the tourist areas, but have already experienced these attitude problems in a very minor way, so I dread to imagine what it will be like in the resorts this coming season if the predicted drop in tourist numbers happens?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.