My 5 year x visa

Old Jun 13th 2009, 10:55 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: My 5 year x visa

yes I agree with the last few posts
his continued postings about the 5yrX visa for months and months
have actually gone on for years and years - but no reason to abuse the guy (well not in an unfriendly way <g>).

AndyD 8-)#
Old Jun 13th 2009, 11:29 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by a_f_d
yes I agree with the last few posts have actually gone on for years and years - but no reason to abuse the guy (well not in an unfriendly way ).

AndyD 8-)#
Not abusing the guy - the lucky B...... but have given him a good few days and all the other sites he has bleating on, he has not mentioned he has got the 5 year x.
Probably will now.
Old Jun 19th 2009, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

OK FOLKS - the petition has been approved:
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/goahomes/

Please Vote
Please tell all your friends to vote
Ask them to tell their friends
We have only got until 17th July!!!
We need 500 Votes!!!

AndyD 8-)#
Old Jun 29th 2009, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

poppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to all

I had a five year visa which ran out in june, I have been in america so decided to apply there, used the online outsoucing service and low and behold it popped up tourist visa's 6 month 1 year or 5 year so little me went for 5 year, no rules on the sight, I was refused it and was told if you want a 5 year "go back to your country of origin" i did try and question it but to no avail worth a try, but they did refund my money which was a bonus..
Old Jun 29th 2009, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

emsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant futureemsirrah has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by poppetjay
I had a five year visa which ran out in june, I have been in america so decided to apply there, used the online outsoucing service and low and behold it popped up tourist visa's 6 month 1 year or 5 year so little me went for 5 year, no rules on the sight, I was refused it and was told if you want a 5 year "go back to your country of origin" i did try and question it but to no avail worth a try, but they did refund my money which was a bonus..

At least you got your money back which is a blessing but will not happen in UK. Still makes us all wonder how Steve got his and people like you are refused. m
Old Jun 29th 2009, 10:02 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

As I put on IM, it would appear that the continuously Flip-Flopping HCI (no 1 year/plenty 1 year, refusing/not refusing so-called frequent travellers, visa surgeries/or not) have now decided to renew currently expiring 5 year X visas - no mystery in spite of what Srevebenaulim says. Even Noni's nightmare admits to be totally puzzled by how he got one!
However, with that bunch of w*nkers, next week could be another matter?

Just to clarify, I meant the HCI are a bunch of w*nkers!

Last edited by johnny five; Jun 29th 2009 at 10:42 pm.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 10:06 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnny five
As I put on IM, it would appear that the continuously Flip-Flopping HCI (no 1 year/plenty 1 year, refusing/not refusing so-called frequent travellers, visa surgeries/or not) have now decided to renew currently expiring 5 year X visas - no mystery in spite of what Srevebenaulim says. Even Noni's nightmare admits to be totally puzzled by how he got one!
However, with that bunch of w*nkers, next week could be another matter?
Old Jul 5th 2009, 3:45 am
BE Enthusiast

poppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to allpoppetjay is a name known to all

Wish anyone the best of luck to get anything from the HCI if they are making it so difficult for us god help the tourists next season , if there is any of course
Old Jul 5th 2009, 11:58 am
Banned

stevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nice

Remember, outsourcing is only the gatekeeper, tell them what you want,
be firm, stroppy, you tell them.
Yes you risk loseing your money if refused.
It worked for me.
Go in person with the attidude, you live in a poor country, your money
helps the community.
Dont take no for an answer.
Dont grovel or give them please and thank you.
The way i looked at it, if they didnt give me a 5 year x,
i would have left Goa and taken my money with me.
It does work.
Old Jul 5th 2009, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

morse is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by stevebenaulim
Remember, outsourcing is only the gatekeeper, tell them what you want,
be firm, stroppy, you tell them.
Yes you risk loseing your money if refused.
It worked for me.
Go in person with the attidude, you live in a poor country, your money
helps the community.
Dont take no for an answer.
Dont grovel or give them please and thank you.
The way i looked at it, if they didnt give me a 5 year x,
i would have left Goa and taken my money with me.
It does work.
Did you go to the Embassy yourself?
Old Jul 7th 2009, 7:10 am
Just Joined

Goan_Friend is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation To answer your qestion...

to answer your question Steve... the FRRO will not trouble you. they cannot question 'how you got the visa' or 'what did you do to get it'.

You got the visa and they need to register you, so they will do it. I.e. if you are staying for more than 180 days.

But you also needed to go to them within 14 days of arriving in Goa/India...have you done that????
Old Jul 7th 2009, 7:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: To answer your qestion...

Originally Posted by Goan_Friend
to answer your question Steve... the FRRO will not trouble you. they cannot question 'how you got the visa' or 'what did you do to get it'.

You got the visa and they need to register you, so they will do it. I.e. if you are staying for more than 180 days.

But you also needed to go to them within 14 days of arriving in Goa/India...have you done that????
Thnk most people on this site have been visiting/living in goa to know that if staying over 180 days ( if your lucky enough to get a visa over 180 days) you need to register with FRO old news........
Old Jul 7th 2009, 7:40 am
Just Joined

Goan_Friend is an unknown quantity at this point

your right..it is old news, but steve posted his original message in june and its now july. nobody answered his qusetion abt the FRRo. in fact everone wanted to know how he got the visa..

steve never really told us whether he went to the frro in the end...did he? so i'm assuming that he still hasn't gone there...which he should...hence...i reminded him abt it..

but thanks for letting me knw that every1 knws abt this..
Old Jul 7th 2009, 9:04 am
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Goan_Friend
steve never really told us whether he went to the frro in the end...did he? so i'm assuming that he still hasn't gone there...which he should...hence...i reminded him abt it.
I don't think Steve is back in Goa until September - I think he's in Spain or possibly Italy at the moment.

H.
Old Jul 7th 2009, 9:15 am
Banned

stevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nicestevebenaulim is just really nice

went to outsourcing myself, and yes i got more than stroppy,
it worked.
refuse to leave, until they submit your application.
yes im still in spain.
after being so happy about my 5 year x,
now my old mum, is in hospital, 2 heart attacks.
my old dad has cancer of the colon.
so god knows when i will grace the frro.
give them hell it worked for me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.