Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

How much money does a family of four need in Goa for 3 months?

How much money does a family of four need in Goa for 3 months?

Old Jul 4th 2007, 4:51 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How much money does a family of four need in Goa for 3 months?

[QUOTE=Remy-Ireland;5008505]
Originally Posted by noni

Hi Noni,
Seems like all the kids are around the same age. Amazing.
We will all have to try and tie up sometime.
Childrens Club? Now theres an idea.

Kind Regards,
Remy
You mean tie the kids up and we will have a 'noff and orange.
One of them has just arrived for a sleepover and is so excited they have actually booked. Lets hope we have not been marched off to the "Fort" by the Directorate of Enforcement.
Wish I was as sure of my position as the guy is who is having a "debate" with
Douglas at the moment. We are actually in a better!! position than he is as we have registered Sale Deeds.
Old Jul 4th 2007, 5:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Remy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to all
Default Re: How much money does a family of four need in Goa for 3 months?

[quote=noni;5008566]
Originally Posted by Remy-Ireland
You mean tie the kids up and we will have a 'noff and orange.
One of them has just arrived for a sleepover and is so excited they have actually booked. Lets hope we have not been marched off to the "Fort" by the Directorate of Enforcement.
Wish I was as sure of my position as the guy is who is having a "debate" with
Douglas at the moment. We are actually in a better!! position than he is as we have registered Sale Deeds.

Yes Noni, that must be what i meant.

Ref the property fiasco, i think at the end of the day you will always own and have the use of the property for a holiday home, im just not sure about the x visa situation but because you have registered sale deeds etc you are in a far better situation than most.

There is really no point worrying about the situation at the moment as nobody really knows what the outcome is going to be. At this stage we can only summise so Dont worry/Be Happy.

Remy