Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia
Reload this Page >

Best asian country for a single man in his 30s?

Best asian country for a single man in his 30s?

Old Dec 11th 2009, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

strawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Best asian country for a single man in his 30s?

Hmmmm it seems this danjones goes on many different forums to cause trouble Been stirring things up in the past on NZ forums!!! Obviously hasnt got much action going on for a young '30' year old! Maybe he's on the wrong site..........
Old Dec 11th 2009, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

andrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really nice

F@@@ his ass then !!
Old Dec 11th 2009, 9:49 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andrewrh
F@@@ his ass then !!
That's not a nice thing to do to anyone's donkey, especially this close to Christmas..........................even if he is "a very naughty boy"!
Old Dec 11th 2009, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

andrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really niceandrewrh is just really nice

Originally Posted by johnny five
That's not a nice thing to do to anyone's donkey, especially this close to Christmas..........................even if he is "a very naughty boy"!
Says you, with your hand up a bear's bum !!
Old Dec 14th 2009, 7:07 am
Just Joined

alexinjapan is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I would recommend Japan. The people are friendly, there are opportunities to use English in teaching, finance and IT jobs, and the yen you earn will buy a lot of pounds when you head home.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

uk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud ofuk_vette has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by danjones1
To be frank, I am not looking for long term relationships as I am still pretty young. Thanks for the the advice though.
'
'
Hey, we all say that until we meet the nice Chinese girls.
They are really some thing special.

Ask me,,,

'vette
Old Dec 17th 2009, 12:59 pm
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by uk_vette
'
'
Hey, we all say that until we meet the nice Chinese girls.
They are really some thing special.

Ask me,,,

'vette
Shanghai girls Rule
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:13 pm
Banned

danjones1 is just really nicedanjones1 is just really nicedanjones1 is just really nicedanjones1 is just really nicedanjones1 is just really nicedanjones1 is just really nicedanjones1 is just really nicedanjones1 is just really nicedanjones1 is just really nicedanjones1 is just really nicedanjones1 is just really nice

I have decided upon Thailand - not sure which Island though, Phuket or Samui?
Old Feb 9th 2010, 9:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud ofMipik has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by danjones1
I have decided upon Thailand - not sure which Island though, Phuket or Samui?
Obviously you have not paid any attention to what has been said on this thread by people who have spent years living in Asia.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 1:51 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously he was bored again today.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 9:45 am
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute

If the Thai and Chinese women I have dated are anything to go by then they are both a pain in the arse.

I'm currently with a Japanese girl and she is the closest thing to normal that I have ever encountered in an Asian woman. Women from that side of the world can be incredible, loving and loyal but they also seem to have a tendancy to over react to things which wouldn't really cause any kind of reaction from a British girl.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 9:56 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DigitalGhost
If the Thai and Chinese women I have dated are anything to go by then they are both a pain in the arse.

I'm currently with a Japanese girl and she is the closest thing to normal that I have ever encountered in an Asian woman. Women from that side of the world can be incredible, loving and loyal but they also seem to have a tendancy to over react to things which wouldn't really cause any kind of reaction from a British girl.
Seconded!!!!!!

I had a Thai GF who tried to kill me!
Old Feb 10th 2010, 9:56 am
Not allowed opinions.

Seconded!!!!!!

I had a Thai GF who tried to kill me!
Old Feb 10th 2010, 9:59 am
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, mine didn't go that far.

The Thai girl who I did date for a while was obsessed with plastic surgery though and was due to go over there for a nose job just after we stopped seeing each other. She wasn't unintelligent or naiive either, she already had UK citizenship by the time we met and was in the final year of a PhD so I'd hate to see what the more bimbo-ish ones are like.
Old Feb 10th 2010, 3:33 pm
Forum Regular

PaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nicePaulOK is just really nice

Couldn't agree more with the last sentence. My wife is Chinese and have (what I consider to be) a happy marriage however, what I have learnt is that Western and Eastern cultures are poles apart in many aspects. There are many positive but also some negative aspects to be married to a foreigner.

In terms of being a single guy in Asia, I had a memorable month travelling on the Shinkansen from Tokyo to Fukuoka and making stops along the way. I found Japanese women incredibly approachable and there didn't seem to be the awkardness that exists in the Western bar scene. Unlike most countries in Asia, Japan is very developed and it is my favourite country visited so far(much to the annoyance of my Chinese wife!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.