s w a cable

Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice
Default Re: s w a cable

Originally Posted by steve`o
one of your jobs andy ???

What's your middle name, predictable?
Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:20 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andicee
What's your middle name, predictable?
nar usually "twat"
Old Sep 8th 2008, 9:28 am
Swollen Member

Dougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud ofDougie has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by andicee

Yep, the silver bullet for just about ANYTHING. How many clauses are in the Ozzie regs saying that you can do pretty much anything you like if the circuit's on an RCD. These guys are relying on the safety switch a little too much tho methinks.

Andy

Whats all the fuss about here on that picture?

I really dont see the problem here as them flip flops / thongs whatever are made out of a suitable material that is never ever going to sink thus keeping the extenstion out of the water and so free from danger.........

see i CAN fit in just right over there

Dougie
Old Sep 9th 2008, 7:01 am
BE Enthusiast

andicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really niceandicee is just really nice

Originally Posted by DOUGIE AN LOUISE
Whats all the fuss about here on that picture?

I really dont see the problem here as them flip flops / thongs whatever are made out of a suitable material that is never ever going to sink thus keeping the extenstion out of the water and so free from danger.........

see i CAN fit in just right over there

Dougie
You'll go far my man!