Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Old Sep 16th 2017, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

MA17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Originally Posted by Nneky360
February 10th still waiting
Februar??? Why? Have done anything like talking to MP or write to HO?
Old Sep 16th 2017, 11:14 pm
Forum Regular

garyede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud ofgaryede has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sophie28
Hey guys,just wondering, how do you count the working days? Sensibly it is 5 days a week, but if you check the HO's business hours, they are working Monday to Saturday, thats 6 days a week. So which one is it?
its 5 days
Old Sep 17th 2017, 7:55 am
Just Joined

Hamza9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone who applied in July for priority visa got their decision ?
Old Sep 17th 2017, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

PinkDia is an unknown quantity at this point

Please share if anyone applied in April/ may have heard? Anyone went over 24 weeks? Anybody heard at 20 weeks?
Old Sep 17th 2017, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

simonnz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hamza9
Anyone who applied in July for priority visa got their decision ?
I wish I had I applied 24th July. Sick of being homeless, jobless and carless
Old Sep 17th 2017, 9:59 am
Just Joined

Paulakh is an unknown quantity at this point

26 weeks and 127 days , case escalated 3rd time on 1 sep , got reply last night at 7pm ,your visa application remains under consideration ,we are continuing to work on your application and we make decision as soon as possible over the coming days. they chance it from previous email . they write in previous 2 emails reply to case escalations they try to make decision as soon as possible but can't give exact time scale . but yesterday's email they say they aim to make decision as soon as possible over coming days . I am very hopefull to hear next week from ho .
Old Sep 17th 2017, 10:04 am
Just Joined

is any body there , whos change address since application , i have changed address but my solicitor said no need to tell them , if ho need to check my address they will email me
Old Sep 17th 2017, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Paulakh
26 weeks and 127 days , case escalated 3rd time on 1 sep , got reply last night at 7pm ,your visa application remains under consideration ,we are continuing to work on your application and we make decision as soon as possible over the coming days. they chance it from previous email . they write in previous 2 emails reply to case escalations they try to make decision as soon as possible but can't give exact time scale . but yesterday's email they say they aim to make decision as soon as possible over coming days . I am very hopefull to hear next week from ho .
Oh no I hope that means v soon! Where are you applying from?
Old Sep 17th 2017, 10:40 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by PinkDia
Oh no I hope that means v soon! Where are you applying from?
chandigarh india
Old Sep 17th 2017, 11:06 am
Just Joined

Hamza9 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by simonnz
I wish I had I applied 24th July. Sick of being homeless, jobless and carless
O my God! I knw exactly how it feels! Jobless n husband less 😦 dnt knw what is my future for Now!
Old Sep 17th 2017, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

mattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PinkDia
Please share if anyone applied in April/ may have heard? Anyone went over 24 weeks? Anybody heard at 20 weeks?
Hi PinkDia - I'm 24 April (priority - yeah right!) with myself and one dependent. 24 week mark is about the 11th of October if I recall correctly. Geez I hope I get there before then.
Old Sep 17th 2017, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mattthefat
Hi PinkDia - I'm 24 April (priority - yeah right!) with myself and one dependent. 24 week mark is about the 11th of October if I recall correctly. Geez I hope I get there before then.
Where from? I have two (British) kids too: they cry for their dad all the time. Too young to go without me.

Were you asked for more documents? I was at 12 weeks. And nothing since! We have contacted the MP etc
Old Sep 17th 2017, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

mattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond reputemattthefat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paulakh
is any body there , whos change address since application , i have changed address but my solicitor said no need to tell them , if ho need to check my address they will email me
I had similar advice. As long as your passports are getting returned to somewhere where you can get them (eg VAC, solicitor etc) once everything is submitted, UKVI assess everything as its put to them. If they need anything, they'll email or call or go through your solicitor.

Matt.
Old Sep 17th 2017, 5:23 pm
Just Joined

hkady is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there anyone applied from Egypt?
Old Sep 17th 2017, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

Nneky360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MA17
Februar??? Why? Have done anything like talking to MP or write to HO?
My hubby who is the sponsor just contacted our mp on Thursday and the secretary said in ten working days they will give us feed back
So we re hoping and waiting that it turns out positive

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.