Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > Citizenship/Passports and Spouse/Family Visas (UK)
Reload this Page >

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Old Oct 31st 2017, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

Nneky360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MERGED: Spouse Visa Issues with Sheffield +Spouse Visa Chat Thread.

Originally Posted by rvg1212
I’m waiting since 43-44 weeks. Forgot the count now! 10 months over!
I know u have been waiting for so long
Ur case is already been opened just little time u will hear from them
Am waiting for ur own good news
Old Oct 31st 2017, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

Nneky360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bola A
Wow So Happy for you!!!! I hope it is positive. Still waiting on an email from TLS. called UKVI contact center on friday, and they mentioned a decision was made on the 24th
Tls vwill send the email since UKVI have made the decision OK
TLS sent me another email that says passport and doc is ready for collection
Old Oct 31st 2017, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

Blackpearl is an unknown quantity at this point

How many indians got their settlement visa in recent...? Am waiting too 8 months o so..I don’t even know the reason.
Got the e-mail that they couldn’t make it by 31 oct...
Old Oct 31st 2017, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sheffield Settlement Visa +90 Day Delays

Originally Posted by Minho86
Dear All,

What a journey. My wife called me and opened the sealed envelope and read out the exciting letter of success and visa in the passport.
To everyone, keep in there! Believe me yours is all coming. It’s all down to their delays I guess of how things are going. But you all will be approved. I will be part of this forum if anyone has questions which I can help with. I pray for you all.
Good luck and god bless! Having faith is everything
Congratulations! Where did you apply from? Priority or Non Priority?
Old Oct 31st 2017, 11:11 am
Just Joined

Pkbxi is an unknown quantity at this point

How many of you guys that have been waiting more than 60 Working/Business days recieved the email that your case is not straightforward?
Old Oct 31st 2017, 11:14 am
Just Joined

Pminette is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pkbxi
How many of you guys that have been waiting more than 60 Working/Business days recieved the email that your case is not straightforward?
I'm on day 83 from Canada. Received not straightforward back in September and then again yesterday. Losing hope here
Old Oct 31st 2017, 12:14 pm
Just Joined

Walker87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pminette
I'm on day 83 from Canada. Received not straightforward back in September and then again yesterday. Losing hope here
120 days from srilanka
Old Oct 31st 2017, 12:30 pm
Just Joined

Pkbxi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pminette
My 60 Working days is on 13th November.
Old Oct 31st 2017, 1:18 pm
Just Joined

ahussa24 is an unknown quantity at this point

had a call at 6pm asking employment details, my employer got a call too. A week later they called the office, unfortunately I wasn't there, I went to get some food to eat, my collegaue told this to ECO. THey haven't called my mobile to confirm that I went out for food. Perhaps they wanted to confirm I actually work there, its been 3 weeks know and I haven't heard from them. Do you think they will phone again? My job requires that I am always in and out of the office.

Been 7 months of waiting know know

Last edited by ahussa24; Oct 31st 2017 at 1:25 pm. Reason: put time timeline in
Old Oct 31st 2017, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

j4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond reputej4v3d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ahussa24
had a call at 6pm asking employment details, my employer got a call too. A week later they called the office, unfortunately I wasn't there, I went to get some food to eat, my collegaue told this to ECO. THey haven't called my mobile to confirm that I went out for food. Perhaps they wanted to confirm I actually work there, its been 3 weeks know and I haven't heard from them. Do you think they will phone again? My job requires that I am always in and out of the office.

Been 7 months of waiting know know
Sounds like the application process for you is in the latter stages. Where did you apply from? If they spoke to the employer and they've confirmed you work there then that should satisfy them. If they wanted to ring you back they would have done that.
Old Oct 31st 2017, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

leemur is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm so sorry. That must be so hard
Old Nov 1st 2017, 4:33 am
Just Joined

Hi everyone! Like so many of you, my husband and I have been caught in the bureaucracy. There's a lack of communication from the Border Agency and it leaves so many people in dire straights. This is our story which may be reflective of yours. Some of you may have even had it worse than us. If you could share this on facebook, it might be an opportunity to highlight how the Border Agency's processes have a human cost.

DUP councillor Anderson and American bride grieving over miscarriage kept 5,000 miles apart by failed visa bid - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
Old Nov 1st 2017, 5:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leemur
Hi everyone! Like so many of you, my husband and I have been caught in the bureaucracy. There's a lack of communication from the Border Agency and it leaves so many people in dire straights. This is our story which may be reflective of yours. Some of you may have even had it worse than us. If you could share this on facebook, it might be an opportunity to highlight how the Border Agency's processes have a human cost.

DUP councillor Anderson and American bride grieving over miscarriage kept 5,000 miles apart by failed visa bid - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
What was the actual reason your visa was refused?
Old Nov 1st 2017, 6:38 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
What was the actual reason your visa was refused?
We sent in tax documents to prove my husband's financial status. The Home Office wanted pay slips from his work as well. Our local MP had been in contact with them for well over a month asking how he could pass on this extra evidence and they ignored his phone calls and emails. Finally, they emailed him back asking for the financial evidence but denied our application within hours of this email before we had a chance to send anything back. We were so shocked.
Old Nov 1st 2017, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by leemur
We sent in tax documents to prove my husband's financial status. The Home Office wanted pay slips from his work as well. Our local MP had been in contact with them for well over a month asking how he could pass on this extra evidence and they ignored his phone calls and emails. Finally, they emailed him back asking for the financial evidence but denied our application within hours of this email before we had a chance to send anything back. We were so shocked.
So you do all the leg work, then when you have the requested documents for the Home Office they don't want to know. Christ! They really are a bunch of no good so and so's.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.