Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Canniversary
Reload this Page >

A quick update from the Miggins

A quick update from the Miggins

Old Apr 12th 2008, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Arris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond reputeArris has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A quick update from the Miggins

That's great to hear Mrs M

Have a fab holiday
Old Apr 12th 2008, 9:23 pm

minihaha is an unknown quantity at this point

Main thing is tho when the heck are we going out better be soon dude after your hols.

Have a good one xx mrs minihaha
Old Apr 12th 2008, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

daft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond reputedaft batty has a reputation beyond repute

Thank goodness for that!

I really do think that you will settle better in a new house, and now you will have a more real way of life rather than being a student.

Good on you!
Old Apr 12th 2008, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

oh mrs miggins im pleased youve decided on where you,re gonna lay your hat. Now go and enjoy your hols and make sure you sink a few alcoholic beverages for me.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 11:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond reputeAlvicBC has a reputation beyond repute

Phew, I'm so happy for you Mrs M. I think you have made a good decision, plus the holiday to Mexico is just what you all need a change of scene eh?
Old Apr 13th 2008, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs Miggins
So Minihaha, Gay, Sheffspurs, you're stuck with me and thank you all for being you
That has got to be the sanest thing you have said in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg time.

You have made the right decision for sure - you have come too far over the past 10 months to throw it away.

Have a good hol and try and relax

Gay
x
Old Apr 13th 2008, 9:23 am
has got PPR yay baby !!!!

deenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud ofdeenailz has much to be proud of

am happy for you that you feel a bit better about things , i hope it works out well for ya xxx
Old Apr 13th 2008, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

so glad you are feeling a bit better about things, have a good holiday and soak those rays up for me too !
Old Apr 13th 2008, 1:30 pm
half a century

The4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond reputeThe4BellsLondon has a reputation beyond repute

glad yr feeling more sorted now
Old Apr 14th 2008, 12:58 am

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

woooooooo so glad you are stopping, you helped me make the decision to come to this fantastic place.

SAD that you are not here to meet up with me and the kids, but fingers crossed he will get that job offer and well will be heading your way.
Once we are over, ill have the kids for a few hours, so used to having kids at my feet

Enjoy your holidays and dont make anymore

Good Luck
Gill and the family
Old Apr 14th 2008, 4:41 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you both made the decision to stay, you can sound off on this site anytime you want to, we are all here to support you whatever your decsion. Have a great holiday in Mehico
Old Apr 14th 2008, 5:07 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

Good for YOU!!!!

Good Luck!
Old Apr 14th 2008, 9:20 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by burton bunch
That has got to be the sanest thing you have said in a lonnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg time.

You have made the right decision for sure - you have come too far over the past 10 months to throw it away.

Have a good hol and try and relax

Gay
x
Seconded, glad your staying Mrs M!
I still think your one of the bravest people on here, so open and honest, and not being afraid to change your mind.

So many people make decisions and change their minds but are then afraid to go through with it as they are scared of what other people think.

People change, circumstances change, why can't decisions??

Good Luck, enjoy you holiday.

Charlie
Old Apr 14th 2008, 3:01 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Mrs M so glad you're not leaving - you inspired me to look and think things in a different way and you have now proved that with compromise and discussion, you can still try to find your dream.

Way to go girl and best wishes xxxx
Old Apr 14th 2008, 3:20 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mrs Miggins

(Iaink don't get too smug ............)
Surely I cant get any smugger?

Good Luck to you, Im glad you have been able to look at other options, and Ive got my fingers crossed for you.

If its still not working out in a few months, dont discount moving back if the right oportunity comes up, but best of british too you.

Enjoy you holiday! Now, where's my bloody Karma!

Last edited by iaink; Apr 14th 2008 at 3:23 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.