Plan B

Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Plan B

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Schipol will do that to you. I'll be through there tomorrow morning en route to Newcastle: if your flight is delayed meet me at the bar.

Novo.
You're kidding!

Well, you don't have to go over to the schengen area to go to newcastle. You just stay where you land and go to - let me guess - gate D6.

You flying out on the 22.20 as well?

Ps. Have NO intention of overnighting at schiphol again. Have done that once already and just managed to not do it again a few days later. But I have been set up in hotels a few times flying through here.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:55 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YYZlover
You're kidding!

You flying out on the 22.20 as well?
No, I'm flying out of Frankfurt but I have about a 4 hour layover in Schipol.

I'm sure I'll find something to do.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 12:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
No, I'm flying out of Frankfurt but I have about a 4 hour layover in Schipol.

I'm sure I'll find something to do.
Aha, so you are in Germany right now :-)

Well, I should start making a move towards my next gate.... Where is my next gate?

One guy sitting behind me on the flight to here looked a bit like Mats Sundin.

There is a guy next to me in the lounge I swear is a musician..... Or maybe the fact that he looks like a cross between Mike Rutherford and Tony Banks is why I think he is...

Oh yes, my gate. Got to go.