Plan B

Old Sep 1st 2008, 7:09 pm

Steve_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Plan B

Originally Posted by YYZlover
SAIT?
Southern Alberta Institute of Technology.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 8:35 am
Forum Regular

Summer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really niceSummer-Caitlin is just really nice

I think having a PLan B is sensible. I also have a Plan B, I am getting increasingly worried that our house wont sell in the timescale we have allowed and if this is the case then we are also putting Plan B into operation. The weird thing was our Plan B was originally our Plan A, so I am pretty clued up on both plans...still following?

I always like to have a back up plan and becuase it's your dream tolive in Canada, I think it is very sensible to keep your options open. As you say you can move to Vancouver or Calgary and once ready move to Toronto if you so desire. You never know though, you may get settled and love the place you end up

So in short, no, I don't think your idea is daft, in fact I think it's mature
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 4:38 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

I think we are now on Plan E or F

Go with what feels right, if you can get employent in BC or AB then go for it
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

*BANGS HEAD AGAINST TABLE*

Yesterday someone rang in response to an application sent last week. It was a no go but I couldn't stop laughing about it.

2 minutes ago a recruitment company in Vancouver just e-mailed and asked when I'm available to meet as they have a suitable position for me.

How long ago did I implement "Operation Plan B" ?
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 6:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond reputeYoong has a reputation beyond repute

*BANGS HEAD AGAINST TABLE*

Yesterday someone rang in response to an application sent last week. It was a no go but I couldn't stop laughing about it.

2 minutes ago a recruitment company in Vancouver just e-mailed and asked when I'm available to meet as they have a suitable position for me.

How long ago did I implement "Operation Plan B" ?
Sounds hopeful that a company in Vancouver wants to meet with you.
Don't give up your dream and go for Plan B.
Sometimes you have to make a detour before ending up
in Toronto for good.
Yoong
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yoong
Sounds hopeful that a company in Vancouver wants to meet with you.
Don't give up your dream and go for Plan B.
Sometimes you have to make a detour before ending up
in Toronto for good.
Yoong
Well I e-mailed back and asked what position it would be as the recruiter made it sound like some other one and not the one I applied for. I also mentioned I'm leaving the country.

Got a response back. It is the position I applied for.

Anyway - better top up cell phone and have it at the ready.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 7:45 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Well I e-mailed back and asked what position it would be as the recruiter made it sound like some other one and not the one I applied for. I also mentioned I'm leaving the country.

Got a response back. It is the position I applied for.

Anyway - better top up cell phone and have it at the ready.
Good luck
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Good luck
4 emails back and forth later I gave up and called their office. Got the recruiters voicemail and fell off my chair. BRITISH ACCENT! So I emailed and told my story.

Let's see how that lands with them.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 9:39 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

4 emails back and forth later I gave up and called their office. Got the recruiters voicemail and fell off my chair. BRITISH ACCENT! So I emailed and told my story.

Let's see how that lands with them.
That sounds like a good sign, hope they reply back soon
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
That sounds like a good sign, hope they reply back soon
Just spoke to the recruiter. Turns out the person is here on BUNAC and wants to stay as well. It runs out in May next year so told the person to go here.

Off to get nails done but the word is that out of the applicants they've had, I'm spot on.

So they will be talking to the company about it and get back to me.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 10:16 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed - nothing like a last minute rush eh!
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Fingers crossed - nothing like a last minute rush eh!
Yeah, and nail place was busy so have to get it done back in Sweden. That will cost me an arm and a leg.

I should have gone in to the city and seen my regular girl. She is THE best.
Old Sep 2nd 2008, 10:28 pm
Sawdust making harpy

mandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond reputemandymoochops has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, and nail place was busy so have to get it done back in Sweden. That will cost me an arm and a leg.

I should have gone in to the city and seen my regular girl. She is THE best.

Well at least there will only be one hand left to stick nails to!!!!!

gets coat, wanders off muttering that that was cr@p even for me
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mandymoochops
Well at least there will only be one hand left to stick nails to!!!!!

gets coat, wanders off muttering that that was cr@p even for me
And wouldn't you know that I broke one of them checking in at Pearson. Nals, that is. Not arm or leg.

Am sitting in the lounge at the schengen area of Amsterdam airport right now. I am sooooo depressed.
Old Sep 3rd 2008, 11:04 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Am sitting in the lounge at the schengen area of Amsterdam airport right now. I am sooooo depressed.
Schipol will do that to you. I'll be through there tomorrow morning en route to Newcastle: if your flight is delayed meet me at the bar.

Novo.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.