Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Nova Scotia Get Together/Meet Up

Nova Scotia Get Together/Meet Up

Old Aug 6th 2009, 12:19 am
Wellington NS

budcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nova Scotia Get Together/Meet Up

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
lol so we will be able to spot you straight away then..!
And the stilts will be a dead giveaway
Old Aug 6th 2009, 12:20 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by budcolin
And the stilts will be a dead giveaway
If your wearing stilts I would suggest NOT wearing a kilt...
Old Aug 6th 2009, 12:36 am
Wellington NS

budcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud of

If your wearing stilts I would suggest NOT wearing a kilt...
I'll have to rethink the stilts.........it's a bit of a drive up there........i'd have to sit on the back seat
Old Aug 6th 2009, 9:45 am

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by budcolin
I'll have to rethink the stilts.........it's a bit of a drive up there........i'd have to sit on the back seat
With your legs poking out of each front window..
Old Aug 6th 2009, 11:20 am
Nova Scotia

Bellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to jump in at this late stage but I had to wait till yesterday to find out my shifts and I'm pleased to announce that I'm off!! thought you would all be pleased about that we are really looking forward to it see you then
Old Aug 6th 2009, 11:23 am
Banned

irishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to allirishsamx is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kazbob
Okay guys, we are out from 1st - 20th August to do our landing process and generally just chilling. Anyone fancy getting together for a few beers, something to eat, etc?

I'm sure another get together is due!

Kaz
Hi
let us know if you are out in Truro on the weekend(because of work).
We'll meet up for a couple of drinks
Old Aug 6th 2009, 11:29 am
Wellington NS

With your legs poking out of each front window..

see you there
Old Aug 6th 2009, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

the nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nice

Hi
Karen Chambers has said that your all getting together on Sunday and we arrive Saturday so are hoping to make it. Can anyone fill me in on any arrangements that have been made. Where exactly would be a good start and what the plan is Karen mentioned picnic in the park type of thing but wasnt 100% on any details.

Were staying in the Quaiche at Oakfield near the airport.

Hope to see and speak to you all soon

Debbie
Old Aug 6th 2009, 3:17 pm
no I aint

Flogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond reputeFlogger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the nixs
Hi
Karen Chambers has said that your all getting together on Sunday and we arrive Saturday so are hoping to make it. Can anyone fill me in on any arrangements that have been made. Where exactly would be a good start and what the plan is Karen mentioned picnic in the park type of thing but wasnt 100% on any details.

Debbie
Meeting in Vitoria park Truro.If you need directions PM Nikki Dreaming,(don't ask me as i will get you lost).
Starts from around 11 onwards.We are having picnic as it was thought this would be easier and less formal.Hope to see you there.
Old Aug 6th 2009, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

the nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nice

As ive never been before I was wondering is it a big park? Is there a particular area where eveyone will be ? As someone put how will we all be around the same area? and know who we all are ha ha ....... This could be interesting ...... Looking foward to it. We land on Saturday so will hopefully be there.

Debbie
Old Aug 6th 2009, 4:24 pm
Nova Scotia

Bellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond repute

As ive never been before I was wondering is it a big park? Is there a particular area where eveyone will be ? As someone put how will we all be around the same area? and know who we all are ha ha ....... This could be interesting ...... Looking foward to it. We land on Saturday so will hopefully be there.

Debbie
Hi Debbie, yes it's a huge park and right in the middle of Truro, its fairly easy to find, but if you get lost someone will point you in the right direction, hopefully see you there
Old Aug 6th 2009, 4:41 pm
Bon Vivant

Simon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond reputeSimon Legree has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bellanova
Hi Debbie, yes it's a huge park and right in the middle of Truro, its fairly easy to find, but if you get lost someone will point you in the right direction, hopefully see you there
There are traffic signs directing you to the park. They are blue and white and say Victoria Park. (Who'd 'ave thunk it !!!)
Old Aug 6th 2009, 9:54 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Debbie
Hi Debbie, have sent you a pm, see you there!
Old Aug 7th 2009, 1:19 am

Originally Posted by Simon Legree
There are traffic signs directing you to the park. They are blue and white and say Victoria Park. (Who'd 'ave thunk it !!!)
I've never seen any! Well expect the one that is more or less IN the park!
Old Aug 7th 2009, 2:14 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

I've never seen any! Well expect the one that is more or less IN the park!
They are quite small and discreet, we didnt see them on our first trip to Truro!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.