Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Nova Scotia Get Together/Meet Up

Nova Scotia Get Together/Meet Up

Old Aug 10th 2009, 2:50 am
Wellington NS

budcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud of
Default Re: Nova Scotia Get Together/Meet Up

Great to see everyone at the meet up nice friendly bunch of people......lots of good tips.......and some dodgy onescouldn't have asked for better weather.......but maybe should have applied some sun cream

Colin & Laura
Old Aug 10th 2009, 3:20 am
Nova Scotia

Bellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond reputeBellanova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arty
Hi all,
yes you guessed it the curse strikes again ,we were on that flight
Just starting to recover in Halifax ,we did turn up at Victoria Park around 4 pm .
I reckon we passed by you guys what a group ::,,unfortunately Alison was absolutely shattered and is pretty shy at the best of times and i am afraid she bottled out of meeting up with everyone
We are going to potter about Halifax today and probably go to the pool and the Cinema due to the Hot weather

Fingers crossed we get to see some of you guys this trip,we are at the Marriott Harbourfront till Thursday morn ,still have to book for the next 7 days.
Cheers Arty and the shy ones

We all really feel for you guys, what a journey you had! Shame we missed you yesterday, we all had a good day and the weather was great too! Hopefully you will all have a trip, take care guys xx
Old Aug 10th 2009, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

mumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nice

I am so gutted that i missed this meetup yesterday, but soccer tournament in New Minas & new dog

pleaseee make sure we do it again & Often please..

Michelle xx
Old Aug 10th 2009, 3:37 am
Wellington NS

budcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Arty
Hi all,
yes you guessed it the curse strikes again ,we were on that flight
Just starting to recover in Halifax ,we did turn up at Victoria Park around 4 pm .
I reckon we passed by you guys what a group ::,,unfortunately Alison was absolutely shattered and is pretty shy at the best of times and i am afraid she bottled out of meeting up with everyone
We are going to potter about Halifax today and probably go to the pool and the Cinema due to the Hot weather

Fingers crossed we get to see some of you guys this trip,we are at the Marriott Harbourfront till Thursday morn ,still have to book for the next 7 days.
Cheers Arty and the shy ones
Hey Arty,

You've had a bit of a rough time of it.I'm sure you';ll enjoy your first few days in Halifax...lots to see.
Give us a shout if you need anything