Reload this Page >

Nova Scotia Get Together/Meet Up

Nova Scotia Get Together/Meet Up

Old Aug 6th 2009, 11:07 pm
miss long tongue :)

dinky09 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nova Scotia Get Together/Meet Up

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
I've never seen any! Well expect the one that is more or less IN the park!
they have put loads more up when summer arrived cos they r at the cross roads from walmart as well. very well marked up....
Old Aug 7th 2009, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

rgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to behold

We still hope to come along.
Old Aug 7th 2009, 4:25 am

I'm going to bring two large folding tables for the food etc to go on...make it easier for everyone to help themselves....just remember to bring ur own plates and cups we will be meeting near the big stone throne looking chairs c u all sunday
Old Aug 7th 2009, 5:21 am
BE Enthusiast

rgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to beholdrgilbert is a splendid one to behold

Is it a bit of a pot luck affair or is it bring your own picnic along? I'm confused as to what the plan is
Old Aug 7th 2009, 7:59 am
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dinky09
I'm going to bring two large folding tables for the food etc to go on...make it easier for everyone to help themselves....just remember to bring ur own plates and cups we will be meeting near the big stone throne looking chairs c u all sunday
Good thinking! Just reminded me to buy a picnic/car rug type thingy. Looking forward to it.

Kaz
Old Aug 7th 2009, 9:27 am
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kazbob
Good thinking! Just reminded me to buy a picnic/car rug type thingy. Looking forward to it.

Kaz
Get Canadianized Karen, it's a fold-up chair you need for comfort (too many bugs in the grass anyway)

Give you a laugh - at the recent Paul McCartney outdoor concert in Halifax, the ad on TV had ticker tape scrolling across the bottom of the screen saying "bring you own fold-up chair" :-)
Old Aug 7th 2009, 9:33 am
C'mon already

kazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond reputekazbob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cookie
Get Canadianized Karen, it's a fold-up chair you need for comfort (too many bugs in the grass anyway)

Give you a laugh - at the recent Paul McCartney outdoor concert in Halifax, the ad on TV had ticker tape scrolling across the bottom of the screen saying "bring you own fold-up chair" :-)
Doh! Noticed that when we took the kids to our local beach (lake), there were alot sat on chairs. We have some of those camping chairs, though I did see some for sale in Atlantic today with a big Maple Leaf on them, only $9.94, may get some of those!
Old Aug 7th 2009, 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by rgilbert
Is it a bit of a pot luck affair or is it bring your own picnic along? I'm confused as to what the plan is
suggestion was bring food to share....abit of savory,abit of sweet or fruit and ur own drinks should be enough of us to pull together a big spread
Old Aug 7th 2009, 12:52 pm
Wellington NS

budcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Nova Scotia Get Together/Meet Up

We're going to have to slum it i'm afraid......we've been living out of suitcases for the last 5 weeks.......still got 3 weeks to go
Our container's in storage.

But we will have a shower albeit 4 days ago
Old Aug 7th 2009, 12:56 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by budcolin
We're going to have to slum it i'm afraid......we've been living out of suitcases for the last 5 weeks.......still got 3 weeks to go
Our container's in storage.

But we will have a shower albeit 4 days ago
lol at least you can eat those flies that will be hovering around you!
Old Aug 7th 2009, 1:01 pm
Wellington NS

budcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud ofbudcolin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
lol at least you can eat those flies that will be hovering around you!
Doesn't make us bad people you know
Old Aug 7th 2009, 1:13 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by budcolin
Doesn't make us bad people you know
lol
Old Aug 8th 2009, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

the nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nicethe nixs is just really nice

Hi everyone, sorry won't make it Sunday , major flight delay and still stuck in Glasgow hope you all have a great time
Debbie
Old Aug 8th 2009, 8:14 am
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the nixs
Hi everyone, sorry won't make it Sunday , major flight delay and still stuck in Glasgow hope you all have a great time
Debbie
oh no

I have a horrible feeling poor Arty is on your flight from Glasgow today too, I see on Halifax arrival board it is due to arrive at 0700 tomorrow morning instead of 1300pm this afternoon NS time.

Really sorry, fingers x you are on the flight sooner,

bloody flyglobespan, unfortunately are known for this a bit.
Old Aug 8th 2009, 9:33 am
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
oh no

I have a horrible feeling poor Arty is on your flight from Glasgow today too, I see on Halifax arrival board it is due to arrive at 0700 tomorrow morning instead of 1300pm this afternoon NS time.

Really sorry, fingers x you are on the flight sooner,

bloody flyglobespan, unfortunately are known for this a bit.
Yikes, that's a bit of a delay

I am working tomorrow til 4pm and think you will all be gone by the time I get there at 5pm so there isn't much point of me heading down boo hoo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.